TWOMBOLTS!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2011 9:42 AM

will my savage chain ring fit twombolts as only certain chain rings fit them?

|

4/27/2011 9:49 AM

No, unless you get an adapter, which should have come with the sprocket.

Twombolts = 22mm
Sprocket = 23.8mm

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

4/27/2011 9:51 AM

camjf wrote:

No, unless you get an adapter, which should have come with the sprocket.

Twombolts = 22mm
Sprocket = 23.8mm

do you mean the thing you pit into the main sprocket hole? i have ran that the whole time ha im dumb

|

4/27/2011 9:58 AM

Aslong as that thing that looks a bit like a top hat without a top on it is there, and it is 22mm, then yes, you'll be able to run it on Twombolts

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

4/27/2011 9:59 AM

cheers mate !!! :D

|

4/27/2011 11:18 AM

camjf wrote:

No, unless you get an adapter, which should have come with the sprocket.

Twombolts = 22mm
Sprocket = 23.8mm

you are totally wrong, that chainring will be fine as the boreis 15/16' which is what twombolts require

|

4/27/2011 11:21 AM

camjf wrote:

No, unless you get an adapter, which should have come with the sprocket.

Twombolts = 22mm
Sprocket = 23.8mm

bobPA wrote:

you are totally wrong, that chainring will be fine as the boreis 15/16' which is what twombolts require

I read online that the bore is 23.8mm. Please don't hate me, I was just passing on what I found on the internet

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

4/27/2011 1:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/27/2011 1:37 PM

camjf wrote:

I read online that the bore is 23.8mm. Please don't hate me, I was just passing on what I found on the internet

haha no hate man, you are correct in saying the spindle is 22mm but where the sprockets presses onto the driveside arm is 15/16" or 23.8mm

|

4/27/2011 1:44 PM

The Twombolts require a sprocket with a 15/16" bore, so a sprocket with a 22mm bore will not fit

|

4/27/2011 1:46 PM

bobPA wrote:

you are totally wrong, that chainring will be fine as the boreis 15/16' which is what twombolts require

camjf wrote:

I read online that the bore is 23.8mm. Please don't hate me, I was just passing on what I found on the internet

bobPA wrote:

haha no hate man, you are correct in saying the spindle is 22mm but where the sprockets presses onto the driveside arm is 15/16" or 23.8mm

Ahh, I see. Thanks for clearing that up!

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

4/27/2011 1:56 PM

how do i know if my sprocket is liek that?

|

4/27/2011 2:12 PM

beastbmx123 wrote:

how do i know if my sprocket is liek that?

by measuring the bore.
if it's 15/16", it will fit
if it's 22mm, it will not fit

|

4/27/2011 2:14 PM

the bore? thats the hole write aha?

|

4/27/2011 2:17 PM

Dremel! :D lol

|

Refs: Spikez5, Shadow_Conspiracy, bstick, hattrckhcky, kingbiker, Gdawg, BEASTASSDICK;] x2, bobPA, Mike Stig, rtr, zach.c, lirider187, Piffery
Don't recommend: ctbmx86 (non receipt of item)
My Ebay feedback:
[url=http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=x_woody_x&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true]
Email and Paypal: WoodserR@gmail.com

4/27/2011 6:30 PM

Dremels work wonders...

|

Refs: accordable4sho

4/27/2011 7:30 PM

try it homeboy.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert