Tailwhip help

Related:
Create New Tag

6/7/2009 10:56 AM

i whip to the left and im left foot forward
i get over the frame every time but my left foot is always quite far away from my left pedal but my right foot is quite close to my right pedal

any help ?

smile

|

6/7/2009 3:30 PM

give up

when people can consistently do quad whips over box jumps, it's time to find something else to do.

|

6/7/2009 3:35 PM

ouch... that was a dick move, dude stay over ur frame it sounds wierd but its easier that way, n danbless i hope u get dick cancer for being a faggot.

|

bad case of perfect landing

6/7/2009 3:39 PM

he asked, so i told him what i thought. when u make internet posts u open it up for open-minded criticism. and seriously, why learn flyout single whips when people do quad whips? it's not even worth it anymore. i just flow around and spin and have fun now.

|

6/7/2009 3:53 PM

he has fun doing tail whips. kinda like how i have fun telling little faggs to not be gay to kids learning new shit.

|

bad case of perfect landing

6/7/2009 4:02 PM

danbless wrote:

he asked, so i told him what i thought. when u make internet posts u open it up for open-minded criticism. and seriously, why learn flyout single whips when people do quad whips? it's not even worth it anymore. i just flow around and spin and have fun now.

when people are doing 1080's why do your little 360's?

|

Custom printed tees and decals! 716-708-5264

6/7/2009 4:13 PM

danbless wrote:

agfracing wrote:

I was just about to say the same thing. Danbless is being a hypocrite.

Just keep trying the whips, what I was told to do when I was trying em is to get your feet closer together in the air, and watch the catch foot pedal. ( whichever one doesnt go over the frame)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/7/2009 5:38 PM

danbless wrote:

agfracing wrote:

was gonna say the same

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

6/7/2009 6:30 PM

most important tip is to stay over the frame and don't the bike so much. a tiny,effortless kick and then use your arms. and i find it easier when you whip the bike around to use more you wrists then your arms.

|

Just Say Fuck It And Go For It

6/8/2009 3:54 AM

danbless wrote:

why bother you ask, it's called progression it dosent happen instantly maybe he wants to bust a quad over a box jump one day hes not ganna learn that without learning how to flyout whip first is he? NO

|

DANGER!

6/8/2009 9:21 AM

danbless is just screwin that hes about 40 an wishes he started riding earlier rather than havin a midlife crisis

but yeaa

thanks guys , means alott! smilesmile
|