Tailwhip troublshooting

Related:
Create New Tag

9/3/2018 8:05 PM

I think im close but i dont know. Any tips to actually land it. Thabks

|

9/3/2018 8:08 PM

Keep your bike under you the whole time. Your bike is going oit to the side. But damn you really are close!!

Just keep the bike more under you and look at the pedals/cranks and catch it dude!!! You're almost there!!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/3/2018 8:38 PM

Keep the bars under you and keep trying. If you don't wear pads try some so you aren't as scared to catch the bike with your feet.

|

9/4/2018 6:53 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Keep your bike under you the whole time. Your bike is going oit to the side. But damn you really are close!!

Just keep the bike more under you and look at the pedals/cranks and catch it dude!!! You're almost there!!

Thanks my guy ill try that next tine

|

9/4/2018 6:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/4/2018 6:56 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Keep your bike under you the whole time. Your bike is going oit to the side. But damn you really are close!!

Just keep the bike more under you and look at the pedals/cranks and catch it dude!!! You're almost there!!

Matthew_Garner wrote:

Thanks my guy ill try that next tine

Best of luck dude!! You got it!!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/4/2018 7:11 AM

The bike isnt under you enough and go for your front foot. I hated learning these lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

9/4/2018 7:58 AM

Four wrote:

The bike isnt under you enough and go for your front foot. I hated learning these lol.

At least he has the balls to throw them flyout. I xant even think about throwing them flyoutlaughing

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/4/2018 10:08 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

At least he has the balls to throw them flyout. I xant even think about throwing them flyoutlaughing

Really? I'd be way more confident doing flyout than flat. You madman

|

9/4/2018 10:29 AM

Rabbe wrote:

Really? I'd be way more confident doing flyout than flat. You madman

Yeah tbh im a bitch when it comes to flyout tricks. Especially flyout whips. In fact ive never thrown a flyout trick. (I have out of banks but thats different)

When going flyout you go alot higher so if you dont land the whip youre just going to awkwardly land on your feet and might eat it...

Thats why i perfected my hops and can hop *almost* bar height so i can throw all my tricks flat...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/4/2018 11:24 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Yeah tbh im a bitch when it comes to flyout tricks. Especially flyout whips. In fact ive never thrown a flyout trick. (I have out of banks but thats different)

When going flyout you go alot higher so if you dont land the whip youre just going to awkwardly land on your feet and might eat it...

Thats why i perfected my hops and can hop *almost* bar height so i can throw all my tricks flat...

Interesting point of view, I see what you mean. I guess I don't have a problem with height and speed since I've deliberately jumped off heights during some years of parkourgrin

|

9/4/2018 1:09 PM

Rabbe wrote:

Interesting point of view, I see what you mean. I guess I don't have a problem with height and speed since I've deliberately jumped off heights during some years of parkourgrin

Plus I dont have a park close to me so Im kinda forced to do hop tricks. But its cool becasue i prefer hop tricks anyways..

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/4/2018 3:43 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Keep your bike under you the whole time. Your bike is going oit to the side. But damn you really are close!!

Just keep the bike more under you and look at the pedals/cranks and catch it dude!!! You're almost there!!

Did you learn them flat? I’ve been trying them flat but I’m no where close. Can’t even kick it.

|

An Indian on a small bike

9/4/2018 4:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/4/2018 4:02 PM

Ved_goswami wrote:

Did you learn them flat? I’ve been trying them flat but I’m no where close. Can’t even kick it.

Im learning them flat yeah.




Both of those are me...

And that was MY FIRST legit 5 minutes trying them. No joke. And then a few days later i break my wrist and cant ride lol
|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/4/2018 4:15 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Keep your bike under you the whole time. Your bike is going oit to the side. But damn you really are close!!

Just keep the bike more under you and look at the pedals/cranks and catch it dude!!! You're almost there!!

Ved_goswami wrote:

Did you learn them flat? I’ve been trying them flat but I’m no where close. Can’t even kick it.

I learned how to get over them flat but didnt land one on pedals until I did them over a hip. The worst trick to learn flat lol. I haven't done one flat in like a year.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

9/4/2018 4:34 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Keep your bike under you the whole time. Your bike is going oit to the side. But damn you really are close!!

Just keep the bike more under you and look at the pedals/cranks and catch it dude!!! You're almost there!!

Ved_goswami wrote:

Did you learn them flat? I’ve been trying them flat but I’m no where close. Can’t even kick it.

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Im learning them flat yeah.




Both of those are me...

And that was MY FIRST legit 5 minutes trying them. No joke. And then a few days later i break my wrist and cant ride lol

That landed one was fuckin sick yo.
But fr that sucks man, heal up soon.

|

An Indian on a small bike

9/4/2018 4:35 PM

Ved_goswami wrote:

That landed one was fuckin sick yo.
But fr that sucks man, heal up soon.

Lmao thanks my dudecool

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/4/2018 4:35 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Keep your bike under you the whole time. Your bike is going oit to the side. But damn you really are close!!

Just keep the bike more under you and look at the pedals/cranks and catch it dude!!! You're almost there!!

Ved_goswami wrote:

Did you learn them flat? I’ve been trying them flat but I’m no where close. Can’t even kick it.

Four wrote:

I learned how to get over them flat but didnt land one on pedals until I did them over a hip. The worst trick to learn flat lol. I haven't done one flat in like a year.

Yeah seems like a nightmare. I’m only asking cos why not learn them in the comfort of your backyard on some nice soft grass to eat shit on. Guess I’m gonna have to resi it out and send it.

|

An Indian on a small bike

9/4/2018 4:38 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Im learning them flat yeah.




Both of those are me...

And that was MY FIRST legit 5 minutes trying them. No joke. And then a few days later i break my wrist and cant ride lol

Ved_goswami wrote:

That landed one was fuckin sick yo.
But fr that sucks man, heal up soon.

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Lmao thanks my dudecool

How’d you break it bud? Coincidentally I broke mine at the start of the summer. Took out my shoulder along with it.

|

An Indian on a small bike

9/4/2018 4:59 PM

Ved_goswami wrote:

How’d you break it bud? Coincidentally I broke mine at the start of the summer. Took out my shoulder along with it.



Volume up so you can hear lol
|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/4/2018 6:41 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Lmao thanks my dudecool

Ved_goswami wrote:

How’d you break it bud? Coincidentally I broke mine at the start of the summer. Took out my shoulder along with it.

HondaCRFRacer wrote:



Volume up so you can hear lol

Oh Jesus.

|

An Indian on a small bike

9/4/2018 7:04 PM

Ved_goswami wrote:

Oh Jesus.

Lmao ikrlaughing

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/6/2018 8:37 AM

You are under-committing. Bring your hips up higher and tuck your knees to your chest to clear the top tube. In the video you are dropping your body way too early. Your spin is good, but its a bit off-center. It looks like youre kinda scared of the bike. I recommend some shinpads like @King_Maker suggested, to boost your confidence. You are literally RIGHT THERE to landing it! Good luck!

|

9/6/2018 5:08 PM

XxCAKEWOLFxX wrote:

You are under-committing. Bring your hips up higher and tuck your knees to your chest to clear the top tube. In the video you are dropping your body way too early. Your spin is good, but its a bit off-center. It looks like youre kinda scared of the bike. I recommend some shinpads like @King_Maker suggested, to boost your confidence. You are literally RIGHT THERE to landing it! Good luck!

Thanks i wish i wouldve read this before i went to the park today??

|