Take A Look

Related:
Create New Tag

3/24/2011 5:28 PM

Just laced up my wheels today and yesterday. I found that I had some black spokes laying around, that happened to be the right length for both of my wheels, so I figured I'd switch it up a little and do black and green spokes, instead of just green like before. I couldn't use the spokes from my back wheel though, since they are the length needed for 4x, and I'm lacing 3x. But, I didn't find that out until I had the back wheel alll laced up, then realized I fucked up haha. So I took it apart, took the other half of the green spokes from the front wheel, laced them on the back, then did the front, then trued them and out my bike together. Oh, and I painted my front hub flat black, to better match my cassette.

I know, csb, and probably none of you give a shit, but I'm stoked on it and thought I'd share.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Formerly easternbmx55
Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."
Refs: CGCaps, Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68, baldkenn626, the balt
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

3/24/2011 5:31 PM

Looks great!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

3/24/2011 5:35 PM

The thing is sick,sir!Lose the seat though.

|

3/24/2011 5:51 PM

no brakes! wrote:

Looks dope! ignore no brakes hes a dumbass.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/24/2011 5:54 PM

no brakes! wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Looks dope! ignore no brakes hes a dumbass.

Yeah I've noticed that with his other posts haha

|

Formerly easternbmx55
Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

3/24/2011 6:11 PM

looks sick! gold stem and post kill it for me thoughsad

|

3/24/2011 6:17 PM

collin86 wrote:

Cone washers are gold too haha. As you can see here

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Formerly easternbmx55
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

3/24/2011 6:18 PM

collin86 wrote:

ZackRidesATierra wrote:

Cone washers are gold too haha. As you can see here

[LINK TO IMAGE]

paint it all flat black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

3/24/2011 6:19 PM

Fuck no! Haha that would be too much black. And I like my gold

|

Formerly easternbmx55
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

7/12/2011 2:21 AM

nah, the gold doesnt go with the mint green, paint the frame black, youre wheels will pop more and your gold will look fine

|

7/12/2011 3:38 AM

i feel you on lacing up your on wheels its the only way and makes it that more special

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

7/12/2011 5:24 AM

That looks sick!
I agree with the all black parts, would be clean.

|