Tension

Related:
Create New Tag

7/9/2014 1:19 AM

Few of you will care about what I am about to say. You've been warned.




If you follow Brandon Begin on Twitter, you probably have seen that he has been unloading on Adam LZ lately, tweeting "I feel like I make a positive in a kids life when I tell them to take off their @Adam_LZ stickers." and "who the fuck wants a sticker that says lazagna?" and many of things. Part of me finds it kind of funny because Adam did have a flyout banger in his last video but the other part of me wonders why we all can't get along.....I don't know, what do you guys think?

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/9/2014 1:19 AM

Cuz adam lz is cool but his stickers and persinality is wack

|

13 years old

7/9/2014 1:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2014 1:22 AM

If you say froth and drink slurpees you are a moron who trys to be like adam. Its like having your role model be hank hill. It doesn't work

Also who cares what HE is doing on a bike do you own thing ya lemming

|

13 years old

7/9/2014 1:23 AM

Krooked wrote:

If you say froth and drink slurpees you are a moron who trys to be like adam. Its like having your role model be hank hill. It ...more

I look up to Adam and Hank Hill. #froth #hwat

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/9/2014 1:25 AM

In all seriousness, I do own two of Adam's shirts and a hat. I like a lot of his videos so I support his clothing line. He seems pretty cool but his attitude towards TCU is kinda uncalled for. Now it's understandable though, considering they all hate him and probably just put his edits on their so that he can get made fun of.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/9/2014 1:31 AM

I have nothing wrong with Adam LZ, he's a good rider and probably a good person as well. However OSS and all that shit isn't for me.

|

7/9/2014 1:32 AM

I feel it's the jock mentality creeping further and further into bmx. We don't want it or need it. Don't like someone? Don't advertise it. Just get over the fact that some one is doing something different. May not like what they are doing but aslong as it's not hurting anyone why care

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/9/2014 2:58 AM

I saw in an edit once where adam lz was wearing a "The Come Up" shirt.

I didn't know they had beef.

Loving the drama!!!!

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
.
.
.
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

7/9/2014 8:04 AM

I really hate Adam LZ for many reasons, but what's funny is id say Begin is near the back of the line of people who should be unloading on LZ. Begin doesn't send out a positive message to kids at all.

|


Insta: @devicacy

7/9/2014 8:16 AM

Not a fan of Adam but at least he is trying to get kids to wear helmets and advocating being healthy and staying away from drugs and drink which whilst for anyone over about 15 isn't needed its good that he is aware of how impressionable younger kids are unlike the complete bollocks that TCU spew with their #blaZin#swag#ghetto shit. Also I would much rather watch Adam ride in comparison to Begin,hes got really good all of a sudden and the tippety tappety foot high curb sliding is possibly my least favorite thing in BMX at the moment. also how many people do you see doing straight 5 whips flyout or not.

|

7/9/2014 8:32 AM

JoeDavidson wrote:

Not a fan of Adam but at least he is trying to get kids to wear helmets and advocating being healthy and staying away from ...more

As much as I dislike Adam LZ, I somewhat agree. I have no problem with weed or whatever recreational substances (I smoke when it doesn't get in the way or riding or the rest of my life) but I really hate what Adam22 and OSS have done with their time in the spotlight. Adam22 and OSS are in a position to influence kids and quite a large portion of bmx virtually however they want, and they choose to spend it bragging about how many blunts they go through a day or whatever. And that's sad. As douchey as Adam LZ is about what he advocates and basically everything he does, at least he's not spitting on the little kids that look up to him. Better of two evils? I don't know. Adam or Adam.

|


Insta: @devicacy

7/9/2014 8:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2014 8:43 AM

As much as I didn't like Adam Lz when I started riding, i dislike brandon begin and oss more. I really hope brandon begins ear lobes rip in half. Oss is trash.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/9/2014 8:43 AM

I don't do twitter anymore.

But really it seems like BMX and drama CAN'T go well. Look at that stupid Catfish and Ian Schwartz story. Ian was one of my favorite riders. I can't stand how Catfish did that, regardless of what Ian did. And Begin bitching about Adam LZ is ridiculous. Begin fell on his damn head and grinded foot tall curbs. I rather watch Adam LZ any day because the way Begin rides isnt nearly as cool. Adam atleast rides a lot of things and his riding makes sense. I never really got on the fanboy train and bought stuff from either person. i prefer the way LZ advertises instead of Begin. And when you get down to it, they both are just advertisements for two different things.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/9/2014 8:52 AM

I like brandons balls to say what we're all thinking publicly and as a pro, fuck adam lz and his dick riding fans I just don't get them

How can anyone so good at bmx end up with a stupid mindset? Maybe it's cause you guys are still kids and shit but growing up it's like fuck grow up the time for you to stop being spoiled was long ago.

And Stocksy you're obviously in love with adam for not getting it and thinking his "flyout banger" is even ONE reason for the hate, we can't all get along just because we ride bmx bikes, we get along with the person on the bike not the bmx bike who has a person on it.

|

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett

7/9/2014 8:58 AM

one try kid wrote:

I saw in an edit once where adam lz was wearing a "The Come Up" shirt.

I didn't know they had beef.

Loving the drama!!!!

They don't that's just a lie these guys are making up so they can hate TCU more, adam and adam(22 & lz) are "friends" but in reality just have a deal, 22 wants lz's following and fame on youtube so he made a deal with him to support him in exchange for help back, adam 22 promotes lz and in a way lz support him back vitals just too stupid to realize it 22 even gave lz an interview a while ago to help out lz
Do I have 22 lz's in that paragraph?

|

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett

7/9/2014 9:01 AM

Roqfan wrote:

I like brandons balls to say what we're all thinking publicly and as a pro, fuck adam lz and his dick riding fans I just don't ...more

Huh, that's funny because Brandon wasn't even tweeting about Adam until people on TCU started hating on the flyout banger. Saying that I am in love with someone for that reason is completely irrational. I DO like Adam! I own 2 of his shirts and a hat! I said that above. That doesn't mean I am in love with him! I can say a few negative things about him too but overall, he's so much better than Begin because Adam isn't promoting negative actions to younger people that watch his videos.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/9/2014 9:04 AM

Roqfan wrote:

I like brandons balls to say what we're all thinking publicly and as a pro, fuck adam lz and his dick riding fans I just don't ...more

Yesterday Begin tweeted "lol @ like 14/15 comments on lz's new video being negative" And then he said "thats what you get for having a flyout banger" So, I think the "flyout banger" is at least ONE reason for the hate.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/9/2014 9:52 AM

Stocksy wrote:

Yesterday Begin tweeted "lol @ like 14/15 comments on lz's new video being negative" And then he said "thats what you get for ...more

such a dick thing to do as well, when he does one on a legit street setup he can talk shit, until then he's just a douchebag.
Also just read the post and whilst yeah he does whine a little bit all he is doing is giving his opinion on the job, nothing wrong with saying that he didn't enjoy it and that it wasn't what he thought it would be (lets face it if any of us went to woodward for the summer and could hardly ride because of the hours we were given to work we would be pretty pissed off especially if you got forced to look after near empty skateparks with only skaters doing flat tricks all day)

|

7/9/2014 10:00 AM

Adam LZ is good but I do t like his attitude. Same with begin.

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

7/9/2014 10:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2014 10:38 AM

Who cares! Only reason i know about adam lz is because of reading about him on here and the only reason i knew Brandon begin even existed was because he fell on his face.

Let the women bitch at each other and move along

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/9/2014 11:38 AM

Pretty gay , that shit is for little kids . I shit talk on Vital occasionally but in person I've grown up and learnt it doesn't get you anywhere ! I like Brandon Begin for his riding but besides Adam's goofyness and gay stickers he's a much better person for BMX and can ride everything good

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/9/2014 1:14 PM

I don't really follow either one that much anymore besides their video parts, both are great riders but from what i've seen they could both stand to grow up a little. Adam's little rant on his newest part about working at woodward was just whiny especially when he got to stay there for free, make a little money, and get some riding in. Begin's constant hating is just lame, and all his little dick riding fans join in just for attention.

|

7/9/2014 2:45 PM

I wonder how many brain cells that guy killed falling on his face like that

|

7/9/2014 2:54 PM

Begin for the win.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12


7/9/2014 4:07 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Begin for the win.

This. Street is hard to beat

|

13 years old

7/9/2014 5:04 PM

The only tension in bmx i approve of is of the chain variety.

|

7/9/2014 5:43 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

The only tension in bmx i approve of is of the chain variety.

Or adequate spoke tension.
That's what I originally thought this thread would be about when I first clicked on it haha.

|

7/9/2014 7:38 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

The only tension in bmx i approve of is of the chain variety.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Or adequate spoke tension.
That's what I originally thought this thread would be about when I first clicked on it haha.

Same.

LZ is fine. I watch his videos sometimes. I don't buy his stuff though. The only thing annoying about adam is the stupid kids that follow him on the web and think he is god.



And stocksy, you can stop with the posting pics of slurpees. Like serisouly, you and you girlfriend are the only ones to use the hashtag "#straitfrothing" haha tongue

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop