|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/5/2013 3:12 PM

I like the mustard and ketchup spokes mhhhh, get a half link chain.?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

6/5/2013 3:18 PM

Take a link out... And those spokes are so hideous. Sorry, had to say it, aha.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/5/2013 3:35 PM

Half link you fuck nut

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/5/2013 6:06 PM

future FBM wrote:

Half link you fuck nut

MDS you retarded piece of shit swear to God i ever see you im Knocking you the fuck out pissing down your throat and taking your bike

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/5/2013 6:10 PM

future FBM wrote:

Half link you fuck nut

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

MDS you retarded piece of shit swear to God i ever see you im Knocking you the fuck out pissing down your throat and taking your bike

Dude, calm the fuck down man!

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

6/5/2013 6:11 PM

too many links
should be tight as fuck and slammed like my sunday was with 25 to 9 completely slammed no flex in chain barely fit!

|

6/5/2013 6:12 PM

future FBM wrote:

Half link you fuck nut

Half my chain is a half link......ass hat. Shadows don't fit, use a smaller one. Simple as that. Ill even take a picture.

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/5/2013 6:30 PM

I will hand it to him, i have this frame and it's a bitch when it comes to back end adjustment. It's only 13.5-13.875 so theres not much room for play. If you don't want the axle pretty much on the end of the dropouts then you have to use a full half link. You cant just put a half link in because you can only take a single inner link out and for the half link you need an inner link and outer plate. The regular chain is either barely too short or super long. Im not that much of a bitch about the rear end length but with the little dropouts on this frame i would be sketched out running my wheel really far back.

|

6/5/2013 6:45 PM

Fad3r wrote:

I will hand it to him, i have this frame and it's a bitch when it comes to back end adjustment. It's only 13.5-13.875 so theres not much room for play. If you don't want the axle pretty much on the end of the dropouts then you have to use a full half link. You cant just put a half link in because you can only take a single inner link out and for the half link you need an inner link and outer plate. The regular chain is either barely too short or super long. Im not that much of a bitch about the rear end length but with the little dropouts on this frame i would be sketched out running my wheel really far back.

there's no way its 13.50 because 27-9 should slam or come close to being slammed not no retarded ass shit like this, seems like its 13.55 like that retarded ass S&M randy brown retarded frame that is still being false advertised that he runs 25 9 with a half link, that shit hung off the end of the drop out so bad

all these bike frames are being made jank as fuck anymore

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/5/2013 6:50 PM

future FBM wrote:

Half link you fuck nut

future FBM wrote:

Half my chain is a half link......ass hat. Shadows don't fit, use a smaller one. Simple as that. Ill even take a picture.

lets see it

btw i will never ride a fucking half link

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/5/2013 6:59 PM

Photo
|

6/5/2013 7:01 PM

Ill make that bigger.Photo

|

6/5/2013 7:03 PM

future FBM wrote:

lets see it

btw i will never ride a fucking half link

Never mind the bigger part.

If you want a slammed chain, buy the slammers, ride a half link, buy a new frame, but a new sprocket, or shut the fuck up. There are many routes to fix this, but you being a premadonna little bitch about it.

|

6/5/2013 8:07 PM

Photo
|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

6/5/2013 8:22 PM

a half link on that will definitely solve the problem.. are there no bike shops in your area, that you can go to, so that they can call you a moron to your face and charge you $50 parts and labor for installing a half link?

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

6/5/2013 9:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2013 9:37 PM

lol im better at working bikes than any of you retards talking all this nonsense about half links, bet you fags loose a chunk of your side plate half dicked chain

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/5/2013 9:48 PM

had the same half link in my chain for a few years now, holds up just as well as all the other links. Quit being a woman and join the new world order of half links.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

6/5/2013 9:51 PM

idk about 27/9 slamming with that because i know that 28/9 will slam almost perfect with 13.5 and with an extra half link in 13.6 you still have room to get the wheel out when you loosen the axle bolts.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/5/2013 9:53 PM

bluebird?

|

6/5/2013 10:03 PM

future FBM wrote: Photo

that is disgusting

haha nice

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/5/2013 10:09 PM

I run 27/9 and it slams at 13.5 with no half link.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/5/2013 10:26 PM

Chains Stretch, and Sprockets aren't all the same size, they don't always have the same shape teeth and they bend. You can't always slam 27/9 with 13.5", even if you can sometimes.

|

6/6/2013 6:24 AM

future FBM wrote: Photo

that is disgusting

haha nice

Estoy confundido.

Idk what you mean

|

6/6/2013 6:49 AM

lol im better at working bikes than any of you retards talking all this nonsense about half links, bet you fags loose a chunk of your side plate half dicked chain

oh really, a few people on here WORK AT FUCKING BIKE SHOPS RETARD do you? no, i didn't think so.

|

Bruh

6/6/2013 8:38 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

oh really, a few people on here WORK AT FUCKING BIKE SHOPS RETARD do you? no, i didn't think so.

that don't mean shit to me, half the time people that work at shops are the biggest idiots ever, im defiantly qualified to work at a bmx bike shop

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/6/2013 9:42 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

that don't mean shit to me, half the time people that work at shops are the biggest idiots ever, im defiantly qualified to work at a bmx bike shop

Why do you get wound up so easily it's only a forum an peeps trying to help to go all nuts in there arses dude

|

6/6/2013 10:28 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

lilchrissyy wrote:

Why do you get wound up so easily it's only a forum an peeps trying to help to go all nuts in there arses dude

You might want to clean up that last statement, but as far as I could gather, OneEye is just an idiot guy. He asks simple questions and complains about "stupid" responses. He then jumps on people's dicks after they insult him, so I'll be waiting for him to backlash on my comment.

|

The winners guide to tricks: Tuck-it, huck-it, or fuck-it!

My music:http://fxaudiorage.bandcamp.com/

6/6/2013 11:06 AM

i have a shadow halflink on my mds ........ and take a link out , it will be slammed and your chain will be tighter than a virgin

|

6/6/2013 1:21 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

Not to be that guy, but one of my friends just got a job at our local shop, and he is by far the most retarded person around here when it comes to working on bikes.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital