Thank you mother nature (sarcasm)

Related:
Create New Tag

4/15/2018 11:38 AM

This is what I'm dealing with today. Let me see your nightmare situations... & no, I'm not talking about you douche nozzles that actually have nice weather. We know you have it good. Lol.

Photo

|

4/15/2018 11:46 AM

It’s been like that the last 7 months where I’m at in Canada

|

4/15/2018 11:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2018 11:50 AM

eskimojay wrote:

It’s been like that the last 7 months where I’m at in Canada

Yeah... Us too (Milwaukee). This time last year I was mowing the lawn.

|

4/15/2018 12:03 PM

frosted flakes for breakfast?

|

4/15/2018 12:05 PM

Just ride in the snow man, riding bmx in the snow is fun once you get past slipping and falling

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

4/15/2018 1:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2018 1:19 PM

This spring we’re having is just giving dumbasses ammunition to use against climate change.

|

4/15/2018 2:36 PM

This is why California Tax is worth it.

|

4/15/2018 2:46 PM

It looks the same over here in southern Ontario it started with rain that turned to hail and then ended with an add ton of snow

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

4/15/2018 3:06 PM

Its gonna pour miserably here tonight and tomorrow but ill get better. Just got back from riding my last bit before the week starts

|

4/15/2018 7:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2018 7:55 PM

Photo

Sorry Mishinn, I had toowink
|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

4/15/2018 9:00 PM

We had an ice storm that knocked out the power sideways

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

4/15/2018 10:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2018 10:11 PM

The past week here has been a constant downpour. I know the feels (sort of)

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

4/15/2018 11:07 PM

Thanks to mother nature I have a massive penis (sarcasm).

The weather here is pretty good. But I'm adulting far too much to enjoy it sad

|

4/16/2018 3:40 AM

Photo

|

4/16/2018 5:15 AM

Just be glad you aren't in Green bay (roofs are collapsing there) or Eagan MN (south of Minneapolis)

My bro is there and sent me a picture, there was a 2+ foot WALL at the end of his driveway that his snowblower couldn't take down well.

We got about 6-7 inches throughout the whole storm here, with ice under it.

BUT it is supposed to be warmer over the next week or two so it should melt.

SIDE NOTE: AT LEAST YOU CAN GO TO 4 SEASONS.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/16/2018 5:19 AM

jbales wrote:

This spring we’re having is just giving dumbasses ammunition to use against climate change.

But it is easy to diffuse those people with "Don't you remember when the seasons started and stopped pretty consistently? Fall/cooler temps always started mid-September and we had snow right near Thanksgiving, and it stayed until late March when temps went up. We never got snow mid-April...Now we have 80 degrees in October, snow waiting until January to really hit, and staying until almost May??? You can't tell me that isn't strange..." (at least in Minnesota I can say that to shut those dopes down).

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/16/2018 5:27 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Just be glad you aren't in Green bay (roofs are collapsing there) or Eagan MN (south of Minneapolis)

My bro is there and sent me a picture, there was a 2+ foot WALL at the end of his driveway that his snowblower couldn't take down well.

Yeah, we seem to have gotten similar weather...3-4 inches (still snowing today, yet) and ice underneath. The next couple days is supposed to remain cold but warm late week or the weekend. I hope this was the last of this. I have relatives in Green Bay... that is NOT a pretty site. Those people are in a world of hurt. & if it warms up quickly, that could casue a whole slew of other problems.

P.S. F.U. Honda.

|

4/16/2018 6:14 AM

jbales wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

But it is easy to diffuse those people with "Don't you remember when the seasons started and stopped pretty consistently? Fall/cooler temps always started mid-September and we had snow right near Thanksgiving, and it stayed until late March when temps went up. We never got snow mid-April...Now we have 80 degrees in October, snow waiting until January to really hit, and staying until almost May??? You can't tell me that isn't strange..." (at least in Minnesota I can say that to shut those dopes down).

'Cause it's also referred to as global warming. The non believers see all the snow and come to the conclusion that it must be BS.

|

4/16/2018 6:43 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Yeah, we seem to have gotten similar weather...3-4 inches (still snowing today, yet) and ice underneath. The next couple days is supposed to remain cold but warm late week or the weekend. I hope this was the last of this. I have relatives in Green Bay... that is NOT a pretty site. Those people are in a world of hurt. & if it warms up quickly, that could casue a whole slew of other problems.

P.S. F.U. Honda.

Sorry Mishinn... you know someone had toowink

But for real, at least y'alls summer is WAY nicer than summer here... here it's like 105° and almost 100% humidity... frickin sucks... so once summer rolls around, you can send me pictures if your weather when I'm sweating to death over here lmaolaughing

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

4/16/2018 6:50 AM

I would post a picture, but my phone, hands, legs, face, hair, head, shoulders, arms, torso, legs, legs, feet, did I mention legs? And my legs are wet.

Seriously. It's been downpouring since 4 am. If you've ever been to NYC in a downpour, you know that EVERY. SINGLE. INTERSECTION. IS A LAKE.

I hate it here. Honestly. The MOMENT my bosses want to send me to California, I'll go. F this place.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

4/16/2018 6:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2018 6:53 AM

No snow here in, Maryland...yet laughing But it's been cold and rainy for the most part. Had three 70 degree days Thurs., Fri. and Sat.(took out the road bike) but all next week is rain, clouds and wind, with only highs of 60. sad

|

4/16/2018 7:24 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

P.S. F.U. Honda.

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

But for real, at least y'alls summer is WAY nicer than summer here... here it's like 105° and almost 100% humidity... frickin sucks... so once summer rolls around, you can send me pictures if your weather when I'm sweating to death over here lmaolaughing

105° F and almost 100% humidity? Damn you're lucky, Mississippi on average in the summer is 120° F and absolute 100% humidity (not even joking), sometimes it gets to 125° F, but never drops below 100° F. I feel like a hooker with the thin baggy clothing that I have to wear in the summer because it's so damn hot.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

4/16/2018 7:41 AM

This was last week!
Photo

|

4/16/2018 8:21 AM

My uber got stuck on top of a semi frozen ice bank so after spending an hour digging him out and getting to one location (on a round trip) the fucker dashes out with my shovel in his trunk wassat laughing

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

4/16/2018 9:52 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

P.S. F.U. Honda.

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

HavokDJ wrote:

105° F and almost 100% humidity? Damn you're lucky, Mississippi on average in the summer is 120° F and absolute 100% humidity (not even joking), sometimes it gets to 125° F, but never drops below 100° F. I feel like a hooker with the thin baggy clothing that I have to wear in the summer because it's so damn hot.

Holy shit that's 48 Celsius, that's like what I set my shower too.

Over summer we get probably about 10 days total where it hits 30 (86f) but at the majority we are around 25 Celsius which is just about perfect.

|

Hmmm