Thanks Cult

Related:
Create New Tag

9/14/2017 4:20 PM

Photo

Got my Sect V3 forks warrantied up to the Sect IC V3 forks. Needless to say, I am a very happy camper. This fork is very stiff, just how I've come to like my forks. Super thick dropouts and minimalistic design are some features. Thanks to the guys that helped me out on my earlier post about my cracked forks. Cult got back to me very quickly and the whole transaction was as painless as can be!
|

9/14/2017 4:29 PM

Looks fuckin fresh man

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

9/14/2017 4:34 PM

GCBMX69 wrote:

Looks fuckin fresh man

Thanks!

|

9/14/2017 5:44 PM

They look indestructible, I'd say good choice.

|

9/14/2017 6:54 PM

Shredkink9 wrote:

They look indestructible, I'd say good choice.

Thanks.

|

9/14/2017 7:02 PM

Good to see quality customer service!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

9/15/2017 5:11 AM

That's what I like to hear. Awesome man.

|

9/15/2017 5:16 AM

I hear nothing but good stuff about Cult. They weren't around when I started riding (15 years ago at least). Who set them up etc?

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

9/15/2017 10:28 PM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

I hear nothing but good stuff about Cult. They weren't around when I started riding (15 years ago at least). Who set them up etc?

Guess Robbie and CM didnt see eye to eye. Heard theres some sort of beef between the two but it doesnt affect my bike riding so I dont care about it.

|

9/15/2017 10:43 PM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

http://www.ridebmx.com/features/morales-hawk-roche-quit-fit-bike-co/

that's the gist of it

Basically in 2009 there was some sort of behind the scenes shit happening between Robbie Morales & Chris Moeller, Robbo started up Cult and took some riders with him (Hawk, Dehart, Dak, etc)

I also find it funny how many people love Cult now. I remember years ago if you even mentioned them on a bmx board, it'd turn into a several page thread bashing them (I like Cult, I just found it funny how things change haha)

|

9/15/2017 11:50 PM

They do good stuff here in Santa Ana. The club house is awesome

|

9/16/2017 6:15 AM

Robbie is awesome and so is cult! A definite definition of what bmx is all about. Rad to see you got hooked up

|