|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

3/1/2016 9:28 AM

Called having fun on a flat ledge ?

More tech variations , and you can take it to bigger things . I've grounded a decent size 7 set down ledge a few times after riding flat ledges .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/1/2016 9:49 AM

Photo
|

Refs: Josh_Ketcham, mykneeshurt (x2), Brian_Griffin, aaron.samuel.green

3/1/2016 10:22 AM

^ damn all the street cred in the world lol

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

3/1/2016 11:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/1/2016 11:03 AM

Worst part is the bottom ledge is shot with a fish eye so it's even smaller then it looks

But what does Obama have to do with it , after bush I don't think anyone could have stopped your country from being ran into the ground

|

3/1/2016 11:25 AM

What's this have to do with Obama?

|

3/1/2016 12:55 PM

BNC wrote:

Just the meme where everything, no matter how unrelated, is obamas fault.

|

3/1/2016 12:59 PM

BNC wrote:

Before Obama=Big ledges
With Obama=12in ledges

DUH

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

3/1/2016 2:03 PM

Just think how fucked America will be if Hillary Clinton gets elected , hopefully trump wins

|

3/1/2016 2:54 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Just think how fucked America will be if Hillary Clinton gets elected , hopefully trump wins

I'm gonna have to say that Trump would probably cause the end of the world. He would get butthurt and nuke someone.

But on an unrelated note, guy on the trek hybrid's seat is too low, he is not getting proper leg extension, and will suffer with knee and hip fatigue a LOT faster that someone who is getting the correct leg extension. It's like he is not even trying.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/1/2016 3:11 PM

How about we ride what we have?

If you live in a small ass town and the only good ledges you have are 12 inch tall, does that mean everyone else gets talk shit about what you ride?

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

3/1/2016 3:52 PM

one try kid wrote:

How about we ride what we have?

If you live in a small ass town and the only good ledges you have are 12 inch tall, does that ...more

Yep. Despite them riding ONLY the foot tall ledges they have, while filming ENTIRE EDITS on their foot tall ledges, where they do a feeble hop up to 180 off the ledge as a banger.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/1/2016 4:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/1/2016 4:15 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Yep. Despite them riding ONLY the foot tall ledges they have, while filming ENTIRE EDITS on their foot tall ledges, where they ...more

If i had a video and that's my banger ending? i'd take it. lol

But then again, i'm not a pro. hahaha

Edit : A lot of kids and beginners enjoy these kinds of videos because you can relate to it.
Kids see it, understand the dynamics of the trick and see it as something fun to do or try or just how hard the trick is.

It's basically the same reason why people enjoy street edits over vert edits.

|

But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

3/1/2016 4:41 PM

There's not as many guys riding vert cause most kids would piss their pants and quit if they crashed on a vert ramp

|

3/1/2016 5:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/1/2016 5:13 PM

eskimojay wrote:

There's not as many guys riding vert cause most kids would piss their pants and quit if they crashed on a vert ramp

I'd probably piss my pants just looking down from top of the vert ramp.

Edit : Thus coming back to my original issue, how many towns or cities have a legit vert ramp anyway?
If there were more vert ramps, it would be more popular than it is.

Everyone has 1 foot ledges.

|

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

3/1/2016 5:25 PM

BNC wrote:

Mychaylo wrote:

Just the meme where everything, no matter how unrelated, is obamas fault.

surprised youre the only one to mention it. lol

i like flat ledges in all shapes and sizes. gives you stuff to learn new shit on and work with

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/1/2016 5:25 PM

Why not both?!

There's a foot high ledge here that's like 100 feet long, mostly all waxed, and is insanely fun.

But grinding jersey barriers which are usually just under bar height or bar height is also fun.

I'll ride either all day haha

|

3/1/2016 5:52 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Why not both?!

There's a foot high ledge here that's like 100 feet long, mostly all waxed, and is insanely fun.

But grinding ...more

100m long, foot tall ledge?

Make an edit!
Jibs on jibs on jibs...

Just add shitty rap and you're golden.

100k followers on all you social media for sure.

And a guest appearance in "no jumper" or whatever that podcast is called.

|

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

3/1/2016 6:48 PM

one try kid wrote:

If i had a video and that's my banger ending? i'd take it. lol

But then again, i'm not a pro. hahaha

Edit : A lot of kids ...more

I'm merely poking fun that kids hate on the exact same things they do day in and day out. Basically that kids are hypocrites when it comes to that stuff. They would bash a kid for posting an edit with a foot tall ledge calling him all kinds of names, but then all they would do is ride the foot tall ledge at their local spot or park, and nothing else.

Same thing happens with bike setups-they make fun all day long, but their bikes are basically clones.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/1/2016 6:49 PM

one try kid wrote:

Make an edit!
Jibs on jibs on jibs...

100k followers ...more

It's funny you say that cause I posted a clip of me doing something there into the come up group on facebook awhile back and someone was like "felt like I was watching 90% of the street vids released in the last couple years" haha

I'm really bored right now so I actually made one... I can haz sponkership now??!

|

3/1/2016 11:14 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Why not both?!

But grinding ...more

one try kid wrote:

Make an edit!
Jibs on jibs on jibs...

100k followers ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

It's funny you say that cause I posted a clip of me doing something there into the come up group on facebook awhile back and ...more

Didn't bar or crankflip you fucking homo

Where is your oilslick stem and guarded sprocket - freecoaster swag lil bitch lol

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/1/2016 11:29 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Didn't bar or crankflip you fucking homo

Where is your oilslick stem and guarded sprocket - freecoaster swag lil bitch lol

this was in 2014 before crankflips were reborn and barspins just fizzled out of style so of course you're not going to see them! I only do the latest & greatest moves I see pro riders doing on instagram because I like my style to be 100 emoji % OG

my oilslick stem, guarded sprocket & freecoaster were all in my ass though along with my 100ft seat post & fat seat, gum tires with purple side walls with white trim & large logos, and 4pc hub guards (But no pegs cause I saw those Animal stub things and I wanna be the first to ever ride pegless street! 100 emoji)

They were there cause I figured if I shoved it into myself, it would give me the magic powers to figure out how to go slower at riding a foot high ledge cause I haven't mastered that yet ):

|

3/2/2016 6:19 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Why not both?!

But grinding ...more

one try kid wrote:

Make an edit!
Jibs on jibs on jibs...

100k followers ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

It's funny you say that cause I posted a clip of me doing something there into the come up group on facebook awhile back and ...more

I see the next Stranger pro.... lol

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

3/3/2016 6:26 AM

when Bush was in office you could tell frames apart without stickers......now they are all the exact same thing....thanks Obama

|

It’s all bmx

3/3/2016 6:30 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

when Bush was in office you could tell frames apart without stickers......now they are all the exact same thing....thanks ...more

i wasn't the only one that noticed... cool...

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

3/3/2016 11:25 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

when Bush was in office you could tell frames apart without stickers......now they are all the exact same thing....thanks ...more

You didn't know? That was Bush's last executive order.

All bmx companies are one big one, they just have different names to make you think they aren't one.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura