Thanksgiving adventure

Related:
Create New Tag

11/26/2011 7:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/26/2011 7:19 AM

never mind, Matt has quicker keyboard hands

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

11/26/2011 7:13 AM

Mr cupovjoe already posted this, but it's still sick. would you happen to know why that thing is there?

|

11/26/2011 7:17 AM

i beat you to it

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

11/26/2011 7:18 AM

dang my bad homie, blog hog is gonna be pissed haha

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

11/26/2011 7:19 AM

abreezy111 wrote:

dang my bad homie, blog hog is gonna be pissed haha

im prepared to let my thread die, put up the link to the rest of the photo set

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

11/26/2011 7:21 AM

should i put the pics back in this?

|

11/26/2011 9:27 AM

It was a quiet,peaceful day on the vital school yard.All of a sudden........................

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

11/26/2011 1:21 PM

cky199 wrote:

Mr cupovjoe already posted this, but it's still sick. would you happen to know why that thing is there?

there is another one identical to this across the field in this court yard on campus and you can sit in the center of each capsule and talk at a whisper and it will carry to the other one. Its actually pretty cool

|

11/26/2011 1:22 PM

like so

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

11/26/2011 1:53 PM

^^^^^^
coolness incarnate

|

Bike check?