That holy fuck how didn't i just die moment.

Related:
Create New Tag

8/9/2013 11:30 AM

I have 2

Yesterday on this dirt step-up, in mid air i slipped my pedal and went into a grizz air. And somehow i find my pedal again and land. I have no idea how to grizz air and can't even get close when i try haha.

The other time i was bombing a hill and nosebonking all the speedbumps, on one my foot slipped and got caught in the spokes. I go otb and land on my feet

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

8/9/2013 12:45 PM

cool story bro

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/9/2013 12:49 PM

jj0996 wrote:

cool story bro

x2

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/9/2013 1:12 PM

dude you sound like a fucking badass

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

8/9/2013 1:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2013 1:16 PM

Thats cool my friends chain snapped while he was hauling ass went otb & his head was about 2" from this rail.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/9/2013 1:18 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Thats cool my friends chain snapped while he was hauling ass went otb & his head was about 2" from this rail.

i did the same thing but almost got hit by a car

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/9/2013 1:22 PM

crazyclark wrote:

Thanks

|

I ride for my papou.

8/9/2013 1:36 PM

crazyclark wrote:

I mean he kind of is.He wears shoes to the skate park and doesn't even care if they are skate shoes.

|

8/9/2013 1:53 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

That happened to my friend except he fell into main street and died.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/9/2013 2:58 PM

crazyclark wrote:

trainwrex wrote:

I mean he kind of is.He wears shoes to the skate park and doesn't even care if they are skate shoes.

damn...he just earned some more respect from me

|

8/9/2013 3:05 PM

Mmm.. this makes my pussy wet...... Fucking cat needs to get out of the pool.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/9/2013 3:12 PM

^^^ Yeah my brother is a fucking loser... Ignore his post.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/9/2013 4:15 PM

crazyclark wrote:

trainwrex wrote:

crazyclark wrote:

damn...he just earned some more respect from me

Shut up clark. You wear skateshoes. SKATESHOES ARE FOR FAGS. Scooter shoes are where its at

|

I ride for my papou.

8/9/2013 4:28 PM

SickDude wrote:

Shut up clark. You wear skateshoes. SKATESHOES ARE FOR FAGS. Scooter shoes are where its at

scooter shoes? whats the difference?

|

8/9/2013 4:40 PM

crazyclark wrote:

scooter shoes? whats the difference?

Way better.

|

I ride for my papou.

8/9/2013 4:47 PM

eventually your brain gets smart and makes you 'taste blood' as your about to eat shit and gives you super human abilities.

|

In midschool bike rides you.

8/9/2013 4:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2013 4:49 PM

Actually, the first was when you were a sperm. The condom had a hole in it, and you just followed all the other kids. You got sooo out of breath form swimming, you had to stop and rest, while all the others kept on going. You got really thirsty and started to cry, when that thing you stopped to rest on suddenly opened up, and you lucked out, just before the spermicide killed you. It was the egg. All the others realized they had gone too far, but, it was too late.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/9/2013 5:08 PM

@chuck, stop you are hurting my feelings.

|

I ride for my papou.

8/9/2013 5:38 PM

DrewH85 wrote:

eventually your brain gets smart and makes you 'taste blood' as your about to eat shit and gives you super human abilities.

Very true haha

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

8/9/2013 6:52 PM

I slipped my pedal once riding trails, i didnt get back on them though i just fucked my face up on the handle bars

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/9/2013 7:28 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I slipped my pedal once riding trails, i didnt get back on them though i just fucked my face up on the handle bars

Thats what happens to me whenever i take a drop. I compress to far and handle bar to face

|

I ride for my papou.

8/9/2013 7:48 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Actually, the first was when you were a sperm. The condom had a hole in it, and you just followed all the other kids. You got sooo out of breath form swimming, you had to stop and rest, while all the others kept on going. You got really thirsty and started to cry, when that thing you stopped to rest on suddenly opened up, and you lucked out, just before the spermicide killed you. It was the egg. All the others realized they had gone too far, but, it was too late.

Mod material right there...

This thread makes me want to take a drop..........tongue

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

8/9/2013 8:52 PM

Good thing you wear a helmet, lol.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke