The Brandon Begin Thread

Related:
Create New Tag

3/31/2021 5:27 PM

Anybody post anything about the dude here. No hate tho, if you wanna be a jerk, go make your own thread btw I’m making this because I noticed there were a ton of Brund fans on vital, so that’s why I’m making this. So yeah post links to your favorite begin edits, stuff about him that's cool, literally anything. The guy does some sick stuff.

|

3/31/2021 5:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/31/2021 5:30 PM

Fuck begin !

Just kidding I don’t hate begin , I’d smoke weed and ride bikes with him sounds like a chill time

|

3/31/2021 5:34 PM

Got his 19 Fit sig bike. Love it

|

3/31/2021 5:36 PM

shreddingat43 wrote:

Got his 19 Fit sig bike. Love it

That's a sick bike. Have you done a bike check here on vital?

|

3/31/2021 5:37 PM

What is Brandon beginning?

|

3/31/2021 5:38 PM

falloftroy20 wrote:

What is Brandon beginning?

Like Batman begins but Brandon

|

4/2/2021 10:24 AM

|

4/4/2021 4:42 PM

Favorite begin edit maybe
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PgP7FkE5Loo

|

4/5/2021 3:07 AM

yoooooooooooo bandon bregin!!!!

|

4/6/2021 11:19 AM

he's been putting in a ton of work since he joined cult. he has one of those riding styles that can't be replicated by more than a handful of dudes in the scene.

|

4/6/2021 11:23 AM

wustachemax wrote:

he's been putting in a ton of work since he joined cult. he has one of those riding styles that can't be replicated by more ...more

I’ve kinda tried to replicate his style ever since I started BMX, and some of the things he does just feel way more steazy and loose. The bent wrists hurt at first, but once you get used to it it feels so steazy haha. Also things like feeble over feeble and X up grinds, pedal grinds and stuff like that just is a blast for me

|

4/6/2021 11:52 AM

Begins cool but you don’t have to copy everything he does like the bent wrists. If it hurts why are you doing it other than copying your favorite rider.

|

smile

4/6/2021 1:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/6/2021 7:24 PM

Saw his most recent edit earlier, and I've gotta say, most of it was filler. Really badly edited with crap music. Double angles of really mediocre tricks. It's a shame because some of the weird chill stuff he does is rad. I think it'd be better if they just filmed him when he's just messing about. The edit seemed really forced

|

4/6/2021 2:09 PM

PastaIsLitty wrote:

Begins cool but you don’t have to copy everything he does like the bent wrists. If it hurts why are you doing it other than ...more

Well from the moment I started BMX my wrists always hurt anyways, and so it felt better to Cruz around with bent wrists for some reason. I wasn’t trying to copy his riding, because at the time I didn’t even know who he was. It wasn’t until he joined cult that I found out about him, and I was already doing stuff similar to what he does

|

4/6/2021 2:29 PM

Love him or hate him, we can all agree that he exists.

|

4/6/2021 5:27 PM

d-Herz wrote:

Or does he? Do any of us?

|

Don’t put 25.4 bars in a 22.2 stem.

4/6/2021 5:51 PM

d-Herz wrote:

Spongeworthy wrote:

Or does he? Do any of us?

We're all just energy running through the matrix..

|

4/6/2021 8:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/6/2021 8:07 PM

I don’t dislike Begin but he will always be an “up and comer” to me, I fear I’m getting old and salty.

|

My mom thinks I’m special

4/7/2021 4:18 AM

IndianaTom wrote:

I don’t dislike Begin but he will always be an “up and comer” to me, I fear I’m getting old and salty.

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura