The Edge of Death.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/15/2013 1:03 AM

How close can you get to death on a bike? At what skill level is the most dangerous? What is the most dangerous thing you can do on a bike? BMX is the best looking, best feeling, and just is so great overall. It is manly, it isnt scootering. Scootering just looks gay. The stance they have when they ride those stupid things is just silly. Sorry anyone that scoots, its not you, it is fun to ride those things, it just doesnt look right... You look like little girls. and skating looks well okay, not bad, but it doesnt look as good as BMX. BMX has more style, it is more nuts the way it looks, everything is higher and bigger. I guess that is my point of view, but if it needs more explanation than what i have provided, ask. Whatcha think? Whats the most dangerous thing you can do in BMX?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/15/2013 1:13 AM

Ride into a volcano.

|

7/15/2013 1:46 AM

brianoob wrote:

Ride into a volcano.

Ha well shit. i guess so. I mean mostly just trick wise, like whats the most dangerous trick over something.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/15/2013 2:22 AM

Ask Stephen Murray. Double flip on dirt ruined his life, but you could die just doing a 180 bar and smacking ya head of the ground. Bmx is dangerous but it sux when people get hurt bad.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/15/2013 2:23 AM

Congrats on M.O.T.F btw.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/15/2013 2:24 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Ask Stephen Murray. Double flip on dirt ruined his life, but you could die just doing a 180 bar and smacking ya head of the ...more

Yeah. I mean i know there is all kinds of things that can happen, and yeah Stephen Murray is definitely one that id imagine. I mean what trick has the greatest risk factor.

|

7/15/2013 2:50 AM

I dunno man some of the best park riders in the world right now are doing some crazy stuff that looks like if it went wrong things could go bad, hard to say, saying that all that dead man stuff some of the street riders are doing at the minute looks like it could fuck you up good and proper too.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/15/2013 5:19 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Ask Stephen Murray. Double flip on dirt ruined his life, but you could die just doing a 180 bar and smacking ya head of the ...more

That's exactly how I fucked myself up, 180 bars off a box.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/15/2013 7:12 AM

brianoob wrote:

Ride into a volcano.

I laughed my ass of at this for some reason.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.