The El Toro Crankflip

Related:
Create New Tag

10/12/2016 6:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/12/2016 7:01 AM

I started a GoFundMe kind of as a joke to raise money to get me out to Cali to crankflip El Toro but truthfully, I think I do want to try it. If anybody wants to support this, here's a link I might make a senior trip out to California anyways but I think I'll be in San Diego. I'd like to give it a shot if this got some hype behind it. But tell me your thoughts. Maybe I can make this happen for the culture, maybe not.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/12/2016 7:05 AM

Come ride with me instead m8, But best of luck with the cflip.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

10/12/2016 9:42 AM

I'd give cash if I had it I really wanna see this clip
also if you look at adam 22's kick flip how to he said he'd give someone $200 if they crank flipped El Toro haha

|

10/12/2016 10:47 AM

bdh425 wrote:

I'd give cash if I had it I really wanna see this clip
also if you look at adam 22's kick flip how to he said he'd give someone $200 if they crank flipped El Toro haha

I would take advantage of this. Maybe hit him up and be like "yo I will do it if you fly me out or give me a place to stay for a couple days"

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/12/2016 11:13 AM

I know he's said that before. I tagged him in a thing on Twitter.

|

YouTube

10/12/2016 2:03 PM

What is the biggest gap/drop/stair you crankflipped so far?

|

Check out SeckClothing.com ! Awesome BMX clothing and parts! For any questions you can message me wink

10/12/2016 5:59 PM

|

10/12/2016 6:29 PM

Seck wrote:

What is the biggest gap/drop/stair you crankflipped so far?

I've done some decent sized drops and gaps but I've most notably crankflipped a big 10 and 9 no problem.

|

YouTube

10/12/2016 9:47 PM

If I had the extra cash I'd help you reach your goal... Best of luck man!

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

10/13/2016 4:44 AM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

If I had the extra cash I'd help you reach your goal... Best of luck man!

I appreciate it, man. I understand that we're all broke in this motherfuck. I'm really just trying to get this hyped up as much as possible in hopes that someone will be able to help me out by even just giving me a place to stay or agreeing to meet up with me there and film it and whatnot.

|

YouTube

10/13/2016 10:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/13/2016 11:13 AM

Stocksy wrote:

I appreciate it, man. I understand that we're all broke in this motherfuck. I'm really just trying to get this hyped up as much as possible in hopes that someone will be able to help me out by even just giving me a place to stay or agreeing to meet up with me there and film it and whatnot.

Right. Where's the cali riders offering up a couch spot for a couple days?

If I was there I would gladly offer up a couch spot or even a tent in the yard if that would help, but I am in Minnesota, so our "well known spots" are by locals, not nationally.

Also that commute to El Toro would be about 2x as long...which wouldn't help.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/13/2016 12:30 PM

I'd like to see it. Maybe even film it? Holler.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/13/2016 12:33 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I'd like to see it. Maybe even film it? Holler.

DM me on instagram we'll work something out @timhankinsbmx

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

10/14/2016 9:11 AM

Come out to STL Tim and I can find you as big of a gap.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

10/14/2016 9:20 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

Come out to STL Tim and I can find you as big of a gap.

Plenty of em

|

10/14/2016 10:10 AM

i've got a couch

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

10/15/2016 5:15 PM

Nollie crankflip it and I'll get a tattoo of you doing it plus harambe doing a dab underneath you

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/15/2016 6:31 PM

I have seen how Will crankflips. He would definitely do it no problem. My ankles would be pure dust if I jumped that thing though.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.