*The Feet Guide*

Related:
Create New Tag

10/2/2011 12:21 PM

OK so it seems to me that most people think they are goofy footed or "unique" when in reality they are normal or don't have any clue what they are talking about when it comes to this subject.

Here you can find what you are.

Normal:

Right Foot Forward:

spin to the left.

grind on the right.


Left Foot Forward:

spin to the right.

grind on the left.


Goofy(fuck) Footed:

Right Foot Forward 1:

spin to the right.

grind on the right.


Right Foot Forward 2:

spin to the left.

grind on the left.


Right Foot Forward 3:

spin to the right.

grind on the left.


Left Foot Forward 1:

spin to the left.

grind on the left.


Left Foot Forward 2:

spin to the right.

grind on the right.


Left Foot Forward 3:

spin to the left.

grind on the right.



From this you can conclude that spinning toward the direction of your front foot is considered the "wrong" way.

Grinding is considered "normal" when you have your pegs on the side with your front foot.

If you are in the Goofy 1 section; you spin "wrong".

If you are in the Goofy 2 section; you are a goofy grinder.

If you are in the Goofy 3 section; you are both 1 & 2; the most fucked footed of all types of riding.

|

10/2/2011 12:23 PM

I'm goofy right foot 3

|

10/2/2011 12:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/2/2011 12:25 PM

"If you are in the Goofy 3 section; you are both 1 & 2; the most fucked footed of all types of riding. " - Haha, do we have anyone like that here?

Edit: I guess we do.

|

10/2/2011 12:45 PM

u sound like keiron. it drives me fuckin insane. ride ur bike

van homan is FUCKKKK footed because he tailwhips with his front foot

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

10/2/2011 1:13 PM

Verde. wrote:

u sound like keiron. it drives me fuckin insane. ride ur bike

van homan is FUCKKKK footed because he tailwhips with his front foot

no it's foot placement in fakies that annoy me. They look terrible when ended with opposite foot

|

10/2/2011 1:24 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

I'm goofy right foot 3

goofy left foot 3

|

10/2/2011 1:27 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

I'm goofy right foot 3

D Thompson wrote:

goofy left foot 3

Me and you are a rare bread

|

10/2/2011 1:45 PM

im 3

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/2/2011 1:55 PM

im left foot 3.

|

xBMXx.

10/2/2011 2:13 PM

Normal:


Right Foot Forward:


spin to the left.


grind on the right.


Jealous?

|

10/2/2011 2:16 PM

goofy right foot 2, but i relearned grinds so i'm also normal right foot.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

10/2/2011 2:16 PM

im normal lefty. but i x-up, barspin and turndown fuck foot apparently. i dunno idc

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

10/2/2011 4:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/2/2011 4:12 PM

I'm fuck left foot 3.

I have a question about it though. What constitutes an opposite spin? Like is a fuck footed spin opposite because it's not the normal way? Or is an opposite spin just the opposite of what you normally do? And if it's the second one, what's the point of classifying it as opposite, because you would never know which way is someone else's "normal" way.

|

10/2/2011 4:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/2/2011 4:51 PM

are we only allowed to be friends with people who have the same footing as us?

|

refs: irideafly, mattjmuldoon (x2), JakeSalbert, aw1234512, lirider187, ecuadevil

bike check
bike check v2
bike check v3
bike check v4
bike check v5

10/2/2011 5:10 PM

SafetyFirst wrote:

I'm fuck left foot 3.

I have a question about it though. What constitutes an opposite spin? Like is a fuck footed spin opposite because it's not the normal way? Or is an opposite spin just the opposite of what you normally do? And if it's the second one, what's the point of classifying it as opposite, because you would never know which way is someone else's "normal" way.

opposite = unnatural way of rotation (your feet do not constitute whether a spin is opposite)

|

10/2/2011 5:17 PM

Im right normal but, turn down to the right with right foot forward.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/2/2011 5:58 PM

Goofy 3 ^^

|

10/2/2011 6:00 PM

SafetyFirst wrote:

I'm fuck left foot 3.

I have a question about it though. What constitutes an opposite spin? Like is a fuck footed spin opposite because it's not the normal way? Or is an opposite spin just the opposite of what you normally do? And if it's the second one, what's the point of classifying it as opposite, because you would never know which way is someone else's "normal" way.

Opposite is just the way you don't spin normally.

Your front foot has no say in what way is opposite, its personal preference with the way you want to spin regularly.

|

10/2/2011 6:26 PM

woah! now people can find out what way to spin and grind all in one place!

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

10/2/2011 6:27 PM

right foot forward 2

|

Boldly going nowhere.

BIKE CHECK.

10/2/2011 6:45 PM

haha it seems like there's mostly fuck footed people in this thread. I'm normal right foot forward but I used to throw bars "the wrong way"

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

10/2/2011 7:38 PM

i am normal right foot too. i am normal as it comes too.

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

10/2/2011 7:56 PM

normal rightfoot suprisingly enough! and it actually did helpi always thought i was fuck footed because i grind on the right obviously and i thought since i should not use a rhd hub that i was messed up because apparently normal left foot forward are more " popular"

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

12/17/2011 5:56 PM

thecomeup151 wrote:

are we only allowed to be friends with people who have the same footing as us?

yes but before you say more what are you? im left footed forward, originally spun to the left, now i spin to the right, and i suck at grinds but i dont care what side the pegs are on. looks like i will have no friends now

|

12/17/2011 6:00 PM

I remember this

|

12/18/2011 5:15 PM

i can throw 3's both ways and i ride left foot forward

|

I HAVE A PAIR OF BLACK ODDY 7KAS I WILL TRADE BOTH FOR A PAIR OF SUN ENVYS (MUST BE FRONT AND REAR MATCHING SET) ANY COLOR

12/18/2011 5:27 PM

This should be stickied.. it helped me out a ton.

|

12/18/2011 6:56 PM

I am normal right foot forward sucks for anyone else, we the best!

|

12/18/2011 7:20 PM

lol im fuck footed left foot forward 3

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.


Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

12/18/2011 8:46 PM

I am goofy right 3!

|