The First to Surface - Capital-Lou-Jam 2018

Related:
Create New Tag

4/12/2018 8:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/12/2018 8:47 AM

I still plan on making a thread covering the entire Jam, but first have a lot of work to do on the highlights video as well as some other video projects. For the meantime, HERE is the first video to surface from my 21st Birthday Party/Street Jam!

Matt Perkins traveled to St. Louis from Florida to not only film this video, but also take home the plaque for the Longest Grind coming in at 69ft on a rough granite ledge with metal pegs.

It was such a crazy time, & will be even crazier next year & more so the year after. Hope to see you guys there Saturday, April 13th, 2019!

Edit:
Also, I've been posting content from the Jam religiously on the @capitalcrewbmx Instagram so make sure to follow us & stay tuned for more craziness from the day!

**SPOILER ALERT**
Some fat fuck tried to hold up the Jam with a gun & was pointing it at kids & even a school bus at one point, so you already know all that content is up on our Instagram.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

4/12/2018 9:43 AM

Looks awesome

|

Hmmm

4/12/2018 1:29 PM

My phone battery is nearly gone, but I watched the beginning and it looks rad!

|

4/13/2018 12:31 PM

That looked like a fun day all day!!

|