The Funniest Thing Happend Today

Related:
Create New Tag

2/2/2010 6:17 PM

Ok so me and my friend went up to this shopping center like a mile from my house to ride these stairs and when we got there no one had shoveled the snow off so we were trying to find a way to kill time and we went up to CVS Pharmacy and clicked the call butt on by the drive through window thing and then ran away.

Then when we where walking home we went pass the cvs drive through thing and this guy just like flys out of the window and starts chasing me and my friend. This guy was so fucking fast I thoguht he was some olympic runner or some shit. We ran across the whole parking lot untill he finaly relized he cant out tun a bike so we got away and I almost pissed myself it was so funny.

I know whats coming up so I might as well say it just to get it over with.
COOL STORY BRO!

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

2/2/2010 6:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2010 6:19 PM

thats funny the guy probably shit his self tryin to catch up to you

|

2/2/2010 6:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2010 6:20 PM

COOL STORY BRO!

but i've had some funnier days.

|

I'm Tim.

2/2/2010 6:20 PM

bigsprocket wrote:

still funny

|

2/2/2010 6:21 PM

Tim Dalton wrote:

COOL STORY BRO!

but i've had some funnier days.

yo you had to be there this guy like littlerly flew out the window it was so funny

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

2/2/2010 6:21 PM

haaa mines better.

there was a doorbell in the back of a dunkin donuts and we were like lets ring it. so my friend was like already halfway accross the parking lot when i rang it and this crazy indian guy popped out of a car and tried to grab me so i turned around and tried to run but he grabbed my arm. he had his hand up like about to slap me and started screaming in some other language and i laughed at him so he took me to the door and the dunkin donuts worker lady opened it and was like "what you want!!???" and the guy was like "beat him, beat him" and started screaming more and then the "lady's like what do you want???" and i said i want to buy a donut and she made me go around the front and spend my last dollar sad it was really funny tho cuz the guy could hardly speak english

|

crystal meth

2/2/2010 6:22 PM

bigsprocket wrote:

Probably haha, he was so fucking fast though it was fucking amazing I thought he was gonna catch us at first.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

2/2/2010 6:23 PM

Harry95 wrote:

haaa mines better.

there was a doorbell in the back of a dunkin donuts and we were like lets ring it. so my friend was like already halfway accross the parking lot when i rang it and this crazy indian guy popped out of a car and tried to grab me so i turned around and tried to run but he grabbed my arm. he had his hand up like about to slap me and started screaming in some other language and i laughed at him so he took me to the door and the dunkin donuts worker lady opened it and was like "what you want!!???" and the guy was like "beat him, beat him" and started screaming more and then the "lady's like what do you want???" and i said i want to buy a donut and she made me go around the front and spend my last dollar sad it was really funny tho cuz the guy could hardly speak english

Hahahaha I would have knocked the tribe out of the indian

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

2/2/2010 6:25 PM

Harry95 wrote:

haaa mines better.

Zachy D wrote:

haaa i would have hit him lol, but i had a sling thing on my arm cuz it was after i broke my collarbone. and he prolly would have beat the shit out of me if i did

|

crystal meth

2/2/2010 6:26 PM

haha this reminds me of when me and my friends were launchin shopping carts of this stem height ledge haha then some dude tries to hit us with his car and then we start sayin all this shit to him then he came out chased us, we ran away then we ran back did the same thing then he called the cops so then we ran into acme, cops came in searched the place so we snook past em and went to cvs when two of our friends were still in there hhahaha good times

|

2/2/2010 6:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2010 6:28 PM

Harry95 wrote:

haaa mines better.

Zachy D wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

haaa i would have hit him lol, but i had a sling thing on my arm cuz it was after i broke my collarbone. and he prolly would have beat the shit out of me if i did

Haha what a fag for trying to beat a handycap lol

He would have stabbed you with his spear haha

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

2/2/2010 6:29 PM

Zachy D wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

Zachy D wrote:

not that kind of indian. the ones from india that work at dunking donuts and 7 eleven

|

crystal meth

2/2/2010 6:30 PM

Harry95 wrote:

Zachy D wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

not that kind of indian. the ones from india that work at dunking donuts and 7 eleven

Oooh the ghetto indians haha

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

2/2/2010 6:31 PM

wow that is funny and scary but i problay would have shitted my self well at least u had a good time

|

2/2/2010 6:35 PM

haha i got a better one,

me and my friends were ding dong ditching this indian dude and we rung his doorbell and hid across the street behind a car, he see's us and starts yellin in indian, me and my friend take off. our friends that were girls were just sittin there, they didnt no what to do. they ran like 30 seconds later haha . the indian guy comes running after us all the way through the nieghborhood, like he chased us for atleast a mile. he runs back to his house gets in his truck and me and my friends were like ahh he is gone, i need a big mac hah and then all of a sudden he drives up right by us as we are ding dong ditching another house, a white lady comes outside and thinks it was the indian dude, cuz by this time the indian was out of his car running for us but we were out of the ladies sight, she starts bitching at him, he bitches back at her in indian shit and she yells "go back to your dot head country and eat your damn curry! (she is like 10 feet away from him) hahah he is so confused he just gets in his car and drives away. as he pulls in his drive way we chuck this koolaid at the dudes car, he steps out of his car and the koolaid lands right in front of him and splatters koolaid all over his pants and shoes hahahahaha

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

2/2/2010 6:43 PM

Wanna know whats funnier? You thinking this garbage is funny.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/2/2010 6:43 PM

hahahaha at bmxer10s. i think this is becoming a share your stupid story thread. hahaha i have another cuz i use to think i was badass for doing retarded stuff and running away hahahahah

there was this toilet on the side of the road that someone was throwing out so i knocked it down and a guy came out and yelled at me and me and my friend started running and we went into someones backyard but couldn't get up to the traintracks cuz there was barbed wire all around it lol so we went back out and the guy was right there so we ran back to the farthest corner and ran up a pile of wood and jumped over the barbedd wire and went up the hill to the traintracks. then the next day we were walking down the same road the other way and i threw a snowball at a car and a guy runs out of the car and runs and screams WHAT THE FUCK and turns around and gets back in and drives up cuz its oneway street and comes back down the other way. we ran down and hid in a parking lot and passed the guys house from the day before and he heard the guy and comes out and starts following us but he didn't find us hahahah

|

crystal meth

2/2/2010 6:52 PM

The hell with ding dong ditch, Try throwing and shooting, fireworks a lil bigger then a bottle rocket at crackheads. shit is so funny. for about a week we did that. there was like six of us doing it. the first time we did it, there was two trailers one is empty and the other the crack heads were squatting in it (doing there drugs) as Im about to throw this lit firework dude opens the door and yells"Don't throw that" as its in mid air, flys right in the door and goes off haha. We run to my house, lock the door climb in my attic haha 6 of us in my attic. the dude comes and knocks on my door and yells "I know your in there" my friend crawls towards the front of the house and yells " No were not" haha and he left lol. then the last time we did it, there was a group of crackheads standing around this car, right near the hood of it, and well I shot one thinking it was going to shoot above them. Well nope it shot of, hits my friends gutter ricochets off the gutter and flys right in the middle of them on the hood, I hear one of them yell " OH FUCK " then it blows up. by this time me and three other friends are running as fast as we can to the closest pantry, and on the way back, come to find out they thought it was our other friend the lives next door, they came in his back yard with a gun, because they thought he had did it, they didn't see who it was it was at night when this all went down.

|

2/2/2010 6:56 PM

i got da best one!!!! well i was riding behind this asian restaurant and there was an asain guy sleeping behind it so i hid behind a fence and started throwing things at him and screaming ching chong y and random asian stuff lol so he got pissed and chased me 4 a while

|

2/2/2010 7:33 PM

lol i thought it was pretty funny

|

Its like butter

2/3/2010 5:01 AM

lol at all of these storys expecially the fireworks one

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

2/3/2010 6:58 AM

bmxer10 wrote:

haha i got a better one,

me and my friends were ding dong ditching this indian dude and we rung his doorbell and hid across the street behind a car, he see's us and starts yellin in indian, me and my friend take off. our friends that were girls were just sittin there, they didnt no what to do. they ran like 30 seconds later haha . the indian guy comes running after us all the way through the nieghborhood, like he chased us for atleast a mile. he runs back to his house gets in his truck and me and my friends were like ahh he is gone, i need a big mac hah and then all of a sudden he drives up right by us as we are ding dong ditching another house, a white lady comes outside and thinks it was the indian dude, cuz by this time the indian was out of his car running for us but we were out of the ladies sight, she starts bitching at him, he bitches back at her in indian shit and she yells "go back to your dot head country and eat your damn curry! (she is like 10 feet away from him) hahah he is so confused he just gets in his car and drives away. as he pulls in his drive way we chuck this koolaid at the dudes car, he steps out of his car and the koolaid lands right in front of him and splatters koolaid all over his pants and shoes hahahahaha

hahahaha thats hilarious

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

2/3/2010 8:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2010 8:50 AM

bump to hear more stupid stories

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

2/3/2010 8:56 AM

Harry95 wrote:

haaa mines better.

Me being ex gang affiliated. If that dude grabbed me u wouldnt know what i would do to him. if any adult grabs my arm that i dotn know and starts draggin me. next thing he know he gonna be layin on the ground beggin for his like with a glock in his face. well i wouldnt have the glock with me most likely lol but still. thats one thing gang life taught me. HOW TO FUCK SOME NIGGAS UP,

|

2/3/2010 9:07 AM

Harry95 wrote:

haaa mines better.

wesleytramel wrote:

Me being ex gang affiliated. If that dude grabbed me u wouldnt know what i would do to him. if any adult grabs my arm that i dotn know and starts draggin me. next thing he know he gonna be layin on the ground beggin for his like with a glock in his face. well i wouldnt have the glock with me most likely lol but still. thats one thing gang life taught me. HOW TO FUCK SOME NIGGAS UP,

Hahaha

|

☻/
/▌
/ \