The "I went riding today" -thread

Related:
Create New Tag

1/20/2020 5:15 PM

Practiced track stands in my living room, does that count for anything? Lol

|

1/21/2020 2:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2020 2:59 PM

Rode at Rays for the first time this past weekend. Figured I'd put it here for all to make fun of! It's me wearing the camera following my mtb buddies around a bit. This place was super bumpy! The amount of vibration put into my hands was pretty serious. More than I've ever experienced on a bicycle. Next time I go I'll definently wear some thick gloves to try and combat that.

&t=92s
|

1/21/2020 3:05 PM

Raised my seat post up to about a full fist and it's a really good !

|

1/22/2020 6:01 PM

BillyBigRigger wrote:

Rode at Rays for the first time this past weekend. Figured I'd put it here for all to make fun of! It's me wearing the camera following my mtb buddies around a bit. This place was super bumpy! The amount of vibration put into my hands was pretty serious. More than I've ever experienced on a bicycle. Next time I go I'll definently wear some thick gloves to try and combat that.

&t=92s

man..Rays' looked empty...which is awesome. I need to go up there sometime with both my bikes...

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

1/23/2020 5:43 AM

BillyBigRigger wrote:

&t=92s

sXeBMXer wrote:

man..Rays' looked empty...which is awesome. I need to go up there sometime with both my bikes...

Yeh man. Lemme know maybe I’ll meet you there!

|

1/26/2020 3:03 PM

I live a small shit town where the meth'ed out zombies roam the streets and this is where I practice my manuals and fakies. Been out for 30 minutes and I'm spent. Boy, do I hate being old and fat. Anyway, back at it like a crack addict and gotta get home before the freaks come out.

|