The Nuts Thread

Related:
Create New Tag

1/27/2014 6:12 PM

I think we've all "racked our sack" at least once while riding. Share a story of the time(s) you hurt your nuts while riding!

I'll share two stories, both of which cause me great pain.
I enjoy doing cavemans. One day I decided to caveman off of a trashcan and it was a little wet that day but I thought I would be okay. I was not okay! I jumped off of the trash can and put my feet on my pedals, as soon as my bike hit the ground, I instantly slipped off of my pedals and took a waved top tube to the groin. More recently, I was trying to air, I slid out, my bars turned and my bar end basically murdered my testicles. To be honest, I thought that I was seriously hurt because I was in so much pain but after laying on the ground for nearly 15 minutes, the pain died down and I stood up and just sat down for a while.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

1/27/2014 6:16 PM

This photo was taken by a friend while I was on the ground after I tried to air. I believe I yelled "OOOOOUUUUCH!" right as it was taken.Photo

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

1/27/2014 6:21 PM

I tried a tailwhip off a 15 set and missed the pedals. rammed it hard on the toptube. I couldn't get my dick hard for two weeks, so when I finally could, my boyfriend (at the time) and I had sex for 4 hours straight to celebrate.

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

1/27/2014 6:32 PM

A friend of mine was wearing silky shorts while riding. We were going down a hill, he was sitting down, hit a bump, slipped off the back of the seat and landed on the tire. His nuts and ass locked up the tire, he skidded to a stop, and fell over.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/27/2014 6:34 PM

My nuts...

Well usually i dont hit my balls when riding. I havent sice the 6th grade on my haro. It was an uninteresting story. Usually girls that grope my nuts wrong are the source of my gonad pain. No lie. It's like they are feeling if an orange is ripe. Never ruined my time tho.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/27/2014 6:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2014 6:44 PM

Happened to me for the first time a couple of months ago...I was airing a half pipe and was way too far out to catch any tranny on the way back in so I took my feet off to land but the bike was still in between my legs, on landing my legs bucked while absorbing the impact and my nuts got squashed between me and my seat.

Fucking hurt so bad, I was on the floor for ten minutes and off my bike for two days, it sucked so much. Hope it doesn't happen again anytime soon, I sware to god for a second while I was lying on the floor I honestly thought about quitting riding for good, the pain was that bad. Haha.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

1/27/2014 6:53 PM

I never got nutted THAT bad luckily, but one notable time was at the end of Summer 2009 & I was trying a 180 x-up off a really ghetto made ramp in the parking lot of the bike shop. my friend was taking photos too with his nice camera so I was pumped haha. But one of the times I did the trick and landed, I think I landed too hard and my body went to absorb the impact & in the process got lower to my bike and my seat smacked my balls. I fell backwards & laid there for a moment yelling something about my balls hurting, friend took this opportunity to snap a picture too haha

Photo

here's a photo he got after I walked it off & pulled an acceptable one
Photo

|

1/27/2014 6:57 PM

^^Thats's a really badass pic

|

1/27/2014 7:00 PM

ive had my fair share of nutter butters
most involve slipping pedals on dirt

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

1/27/2014 7:31 PM

i tried to bunny hop an 18 inch up a curb. clipped the back tire, took my feet off at the same time, frame to the jewels

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/27/2014 7:51 PM

I don't think i have ever really hit my balls while riding. I have come soooo close soooo many times though.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/27/2014 8:24 PM

Yesterday, I went off the quarter, lifted the bike too high, and le testes got cuagh between the crossbar in the chain stay. Some other time I was running a jacked seat and it killed my balls in a hop.

|

1/27/2014 8:30 PM

Last time I played a game of bike with my buddy he got me on a nose pivot 360 into a bank ......bar turned to much in the begging bailed with the bar end into the crotch that fucken hurt .....still gotta learn those damn things

|

1/28/2014 12:48 AM

First time I did a legit ET and sacked myself real nice on the seat and lost a shoe at the same time.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

1/28/2014 5:42 AM

I was going fast, i bunnyhoped a high curb and my pedal slipped, i landed on my back tire and got my nuts hitted.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx