***The OFFICIAL we want a new mod thread***

Related:
Create New Tag

6/30/2009 8:52 AM

this is the thread to either nominate someone for mod or cast your vote for someone who has already been nominated so we dont have an entire 10 pages full of random nomination threads. well give it to the end of the week and tally the votes and then talk to losey.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

6/30/2009 8:54 AM

i vote dave lawrence

|

kinky

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

6/30/2009 8:56 AM

good idea but atleast i can say i made evrey one decide to doo this kinda woot lol how many votes u get?

|

Biggest troll.

6/30/2009 8:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:25 PM

people i think should be voted for:

Ressler
Abod
Fede
Hucker Dave
Me
Dave Lawrence (god i cant spell)

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/30/2009 8:58 AM

ressler abod dave lawrence just ride

u did spell it right lol

|

Biggest troll.

6/30/2009 8:58 AM

I vote, who gives a shit, this forum will still blow regardless. Once a moderator comes on here and deletes all the "NON BMX" threads out of the BMX section, ,ALL YOU WILL SEE IS.....>......>.......>........>......> "What ______ should i get?"

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

6/30/2009 8:59 AM

glub wrote:

ressler abod dave lawrence just ride

u did spell it right lol

it took me 30 seconds to figure it out...haha

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/30/2009 9:00 AM

EisManX wrote:

I vote, who gives a shit, this forum will still blow regardless. Once a moderator comes on here and deletes all the "NON BMX" threads out of the BMX section, ,ALL YOU WILL SEE IS.....>......>.......>........>......> "What ______ should i get?"

well i actually like the non-bmx topics. makes it fun. if all that was posted was "What ______ should i get?" then it would be boring. dont u agree?

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/30/2009 9:01 AM

Everybody, you can only pick one

My vote is for Justridebmx

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

6/30/2009 9:01 AM

EisManX wrote:

nah not if its a cool mod? lol just ride =P

|

Biggest troll.

6/30/2009 9:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/30/2009 9:02 AM

if i only get one vote i gotta vote 4 dave lawrence

|

why FLY when you can RIDE?

SAVE A TREE, RIDE A BIKE!
START A NEW TREND AND WEAR A HELMET!!!!!!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

☻/
/▌
/ \ http://www.youtube.com/user/Balleristic31

JustRideBMX wrote:

well i actually like the non-bmx topics. makes it fun. if all that was posted was "What ______ should i get?" then it would be boring. dont u agree?

yeah it would be boring

if its all peace out then theres no excitement

|

kinky

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Ressler
Justridebmx
Dave lawnrence
Abod
Ridebmxnc
me be cause I have run a few websites before

|

6/30/2009 9:03 AM

im voting for abod

|

kinky

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

6/30/2009 9:03 AM

what about admins what are they and what are supervisers lol

|

Biggest troll.

6/30/2009 9:04 AM

snowmon wrote:

im voting for abod

i doubt he wants to be mod and hes only on here every once in awhile to post about his trails or bike

|

6/30/2009 9:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/30/2009 9:07 AM

im chaingin my vote to just ride then

|

kinky

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

6/30/2009 9:06 AM

Dave

|

Ill Be Riding Fit Till I Die Nigga!!!!!
Email: jonbryceland@gmail.com

6/30/2009 9:07 AM

Im pretty sure that you're gonna have to dedicate alot of time to being a moderator of a forum, that is if you're even doing your job completely in the first place= less riding time.
Do you guys actually intend on being a "REAL" moderator, or are you just doing it for the authoritative title so you can feel better about yourself as compared to everyone else on here?

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
The Obama Deception

6/30/2009 9:08 AM

rite my vote is for eismanx nah onlyjoking but u have good point O.o but i do like ure dogs

|

Biggest troll.

6/30/2009 9:09 AM

my vote is for just ride

|

Biggest troll.

6/30/2009 9:12 AM

EisManX wrote:

Im pretty sure that you're gonna have to dedicate alot of time to being a moderator of a forum, that is if you're even doing your job completely in the first place= less riding time.
Do you guys actually intend on being a "REAL" moderator, or are you just doing it for the authoritative title so you can feel better about yourself as compared to everyone else on here?

i already run another site
so nahhh.

|

6/30/2009 9:18 AM

glub wrote:

rite my vote is for eismanx nah onlyjoking but u have good point O.o but i do like ure dogs

LMAO, ur special,haha I wouldnt want that responsibility, i have 2 kids, 2 dogs, a woman, and a bike i hardly ever get to ride even tho i have a freakin backyard park.

You know i take back the last comment i made, only because you have to consider the current MOD, who does absolutely NOTHING!, so even if you did very little as a MOD, you' still be better than 2funny4u

|

The Obama Deception

6/30/2009 9:19 AM

EisManX wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

i already run another site
so nahhh.

I have ran sevral sites in the past along with building sevral sites from scratch so I know what you mean about being a mod you just have to be able to help and solve problems.

My votes are ressler, justride, me and ridebmxnc

|

6/30/2009 9:20 AM

u hardly ever get to ride what ure bike or ure woman :L why dont u get to ride? if u have a backyard park? lol im getting setup soon but it will just be quater or half pipe woot my mum will probs pay

|

Biggest troll.

6/30/2009 9:24 AM

Too many responsibilities, oh did i meantion i also have to run my own Handyman business to keep the bills paid. $900 in monthly rent is just flat out killin me! So after workin all day in the sun, the last thing i wanna do when i get home is ride, instead im barraged with dogs and kids and my woman's bitching, lol

|

The Obama Deception

6/30/2009 9:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/30/2009 9:27 AM

Ressler711 wrote:

Everybody, you can only pick one

My vote is for Justridebmx

Actually the more mods that there are the faster problems can be fixed so I think that we should have about 4 or 5 mods so there is a mod on at most times during a day so they can help

|

6/30/2009 9:26 AM

lol lucky you wink :L u got msn?

|

Biggest troll.

6/30/2009 9:26 AM

Ressler or Seth

|

titties and beer > everything

6/30/2009 9:28 AM

Shit if i was a mod, i would be deleting "What _____ should i get?" threads ALL DAY LONG, and i would post a sticky on "What brands not to get" or "good personal experiences with ____ brand"

|

The Obama Deception