The RARE PARTS thread!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/22/2013 8:05 PM

I did a search for this thread; nothing came up.

I want to start a rare parts thread where you post pics of and rare parts you have. This means rare old school parts (e.g. Skyway Tuff I wheels), rare parts from today (e.g. titanium Eastern frame), custom parts (either by you or someone else), various FACTORY colorways (e.g. Odyssey pomegranate), etc.

Spray painted parts do not count as rare unless your paint job is so amazing, not just anyone could pull it off (e.g. checkerboard rims).

Please post pics if you can and provide as much info as possible!

|

7/22/2013 8:35 PM

2000 T1 Barcode. Zero Dents or permanent damage. OG stickers were off & it was half raw when I got it. I want to get OG Stickers & get it powdercoated black & do a Build with period parts.

Photo

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/22/2013 8:38 PM

Nice 1-pc cranks.

|

7/22/2013 8:38 PM

my rouge status directors

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/22/2013 8:40 PM

got a pair of scerbos, original paint and the bob scerbo sticker on the front

the only person on here that I know has one is topsey

mint condish, like 1 scratch on install area, been riding them for almost a year now

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/22/2013 8:56 PM

I have a Season Prototype frame and a sprocket. Some older fly shit, older profile and odyssey stuff but nothing really that rare haha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/22/2013 9:05 PM

Fondue wrote:

Nice 1-pc cranks.

Haha they were the only thing with a american bb I had at the time. I built it up like 2 weeka ago with 25/9 just because it was something to do.

|

Instagram

7/22/2013 9:06 PM

I had DK titanium firestarter pegs but I gave them back to their original owner a few weeks ago cause they had nearly no life left to them, they were triangles haha. Not sure if they count as rare though. Same guy has the limited edition Orange Animal Jump Off stem. Also know someone with a limited edition black/chrome Fit DLD stem.

|

7/22/2013 9:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/22/2013 9:08 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I had DK titanium firestarter pegs but I gave them back to their original owner a few weeks ago cause they had nearly no life left to them, they were triangles haha. Not sure if they count as rare though. Same guy has the limited edition Orange Animal Jump Off stem. Also know someone with a limited edition black/chrome Fit DLD stem.

weren't those the pegs that sparked when you grinded? ahh, i remember those

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/22/2013 9:11 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

weren't those the pegs that sparked when you grinded? ahh, i remember those

Yerppp they rarely sparked anymore by the time I put my Animal pegs back on though haha

|

7/22/2013 10:09 PM

Oh, I forgot I have old Magnesium DK distortion pedals. They throw sparks quite a bit too.

|

Instagram

7/22/2013 10:20 PM

I saw the eastern titanium cranks for sale on ebay a while back but they were $200 fuck that..

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/22/2013 10:37 PM

Tose rougues are sexy! Wanna sell them to me? Tbh: isnowy and feeble have directors and i want to join the club. Pluse mine are bent lol

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/22/2013 11:28 PM

I have a 28 tooth ti rnc sprocket. But it's the guard less version

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/23/2013 5:04 AM

my frame is a 1 of 30 colour way, that count as rare? :L

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

7/23/2013 5:21 AM

element4all wrote:

my rouge status directors

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Haha, I always thought you just covered your forks with some crazy patterned contact paper or something. I thought they were pretty cool, since you don't usually see gun stuff on bikes.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/23/2013 6:32 AM

Had a prototype eastern journey. Sold it to my friend unfortunately. He cleaned it up beautifully though.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

7/23/2013 6:34 AM

And I have 4 animal og lite pegs. Not rare, but pretty uncommon.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

7/23/2013 6:40 AM

In my garage I have a 1998 Hoffman Bikes George (Dirt Merchant addition) complete in green but it need cleaning up and restoring sad

|

Whatever you do, make sure you and the people you love are happy.
Whatever you do, make sure you enjoy life.
Whatever you do, make sure you never have any regrets.

7/23/2013 7:17 AM

As mentioned above i have mint condition Scerbo V3 Bars in Chrome with the OG Sticker, Uncut too!
OG Animal Top Load Stem
Animal Cush Strip Seat - Not super rare but no longer made & pretty tough to track down
Real Tree Camo Odyssey Race Forks
Primo Balance Pivotal Seat in Black Paisley
Sick Child Instrumental 19.25" (1 of 10 in the WORLD)
Bizhouse Aerospace Bars, They're 4-piece but look like 2-piece (1 of 10 sets in the WORLD)

I'm sure i have a few more bits & pieces knocking around but that's all i can think of right now.

|

7/23/2013 7:29 AM

Topsey wrote:

As mentioned above i have mint condition Scerbo V3 Bars in Chrome with the OG Sticker, Uncut too!
OG Animal Top Load Stem
Animal Cush Strip Seat - Not super rare but no longer made & pretty tough to track down
Bizhouse Aerospace Bars, They're 4-piece but look like 2-piece (1 of 10 sets in the WORLD)

I'm sure i have a few more bits & pieces knocking around but that's all i can think of right now.

i have never heard of anyone cutting scerbo's to make them less wide

they are 25 wide, that is tiny compared to most modern 2pc bars

|

7/23/2013 7:41 AM

Topsey wrote:

OG Animal Top Load Stem

Just searched those Bizhouse Bars, to me they look like 4-Piece Bars but are actually 2-Piece, not the other way round?

|

7/23/2013 9:09 AM

I have a machined logo animal og tl, i also have a red-chrome monolever that only came on the aaron ross sig complete. i guess my frame is kinda rare, concidering that i can fond almost no info on it and i've never seen anouther one in person. Oh yeah and i got a set of odi grips thay aren't out yet.

|

7/23/2013 9:15 AM

Just rembered i also have a season lemerk v1 stem an animal stripe in pertty nice shape and a custom native bikes seat.

|

7/23/2013 10:07 AM

I have a GACK cannonball frame, OG solid bikes cranks with the giant spindle, i also have a 44t sharp sprocket, 36t profile black jack sprocket and two pork chop guards for it, also have a other old profile sprocket not sure what it was called

i also have a old haro race frame with built in chain adjusters, and a few dyno VFR's laying around

use to have a mint condition dyno gt wish i would of held on to it and the person i let have it let it sit out side fucking idiot

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/23/2013 11:43 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Just searched those Bizhouse Bars, to me they look like 4-Piece Bars but are actually 2-Piece, not the other way round?

Depends which ones you have found. The ones i have are UBER rare.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

These ones. Those are the actual bars i purchased & have under my bed!

|

7/23/2013 12:57 PM

i have a 79 supergoose w/ motomag II wheels. camo rhynolite xl.... not sure if its rare but ive only seen 5. i had alot of rare odyssey stuff but i sold it all... i regret selling my old wheels the most though. purple rain hubs to pink hazards. i always end up selling my rare stuff :/

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

7/23/2013 1:12 PM

I have 2 bottlenecks..... That's about it.

I owned the flouro pink odyssey vandero 2 and v3 before.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/23/2013 2:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/23/2013 2:27 PM

Topsey wrote:

Depends which ones you have found. The ones i have are UBER rare.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

These ones. Those are the actual bars i purchased & have under my bed!

Holy crossbar height Batman! Lol. I wouldn't say anything on my pile is "rare", half the parts are just hard to find I guess. 05/06 Fit Flow frame(wishbone CS, I'm the only person I've ever known to ride this frame other than the guys I bought my first and second ones from), Shadow Conspiracy 13B Big Bars are pretty hard to find, Primo Pro cassette w/ 9t Ti driver(laced to Hazard rim), Odyssey Hazard v2 14mm front wheel and 14mm Odyssey Dirt forks w/ the huge preload bolt, since 14mm front ends are going out of style like there's no tomorrow. Other than that everything is readily available as far as I know. But I've never seen anyone at the parks or trails with any of the same parts, even when they were being made(except the forks, but in 3/8th, the rims are obviously popular). All my parts are bulletproof, my bike only weighs like 24lbs w/ old heavy pegs(which adds 1lb and I don't have them on 95% of the time) and doubled tubes for thorn protection, and I probably paid 1/4 of what everyone else does courtesy of this site, so I dunno if that counts for anything. Lol

|

7/23/2013 2:36 PM

i have a graveyard 36 tooth sprocket.

|