The Shadow Conspiracy

Related:
Create New Tag

4/7/2013 12:07 AM

What do you guys think of The Shadow Conspiracy? Bike parts and their team.

|

I'm so glad I haven't got my bike stolen.

4/7/2013 4:47 AM

Stacked up team and good parts.
I ride their rear hub, Raptor, the Interlock chain and the Crow seat.
I like the hub, strong and didn't give me any problems yet.
The chain I snapped a few, this is my 3rd one.
The seat is nice and comfy and doesn't rip because it's kevlar (I think)

Plus they have motherfucking Simone Barraco!

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/7/2013 4:49 AM

love their lil ones pegs, they slide so well

|

Bruh

4/7/2013 4:59 AM

Love their team member's styles. So much steeze from everyone.

|

4/7/2013 5:22 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

love their lil ones pegs, they slide so well

Watch out though, it seems like the newer ones dent really easily.

|

4/7/2013 5:25 AM

i have had mine for a while now so tis good. + i aint gonna do a pro thing and grind from a 10ft drop tongue

|

Bruh

4/7/2013 5:45 AM

They make good stuff, ive seen stuff last forever and ive seen stuff last for days. how stuff holds up with them is all dependent on the rider.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/7/2013 8:03 AM

Fuck Shadow. smile

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/7/2013 8:12 AM

Certain parts I'd trust. But I wouldn't run their forks, chains and sprockets.

As a company/team I reckon they are great

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

4/7/2013 8:19 AM

hate the chain. team and rest of the parts are legit though

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/7/2013 8:24 AM

I'm not a fan of their parts. Buddy snapped a pair of cultus bars, their forks, and I've seen far to many interlock chains snap while my kmc 410 is invincible.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

4/7/2013 8:25 AM

But the team is fuckin awesome!

|

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

4/7/2013 8:28 AM

I got a stem and the rant from hub. They're okay. I'm not a huge fan or anything but I'd ride their parts.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/7/2013 8:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2013 8:41 AM

The teams great, i think theyre trying to hard to be "FUCK YEAH METAL" with their image though. The parts however, i have seen far to many of their parts fail, on occasion quite badly. Some of the parts look legit but i would trust them after what ive heard & seen.

|

4/7/2013 8:42 AM

Topsey wrote:

The teams great, i think theyre trying to hard to be "FUCK YEAH METAL" with their image though. The parts however, i have seen far to many of their parts fail, on occasion quite badly. Some of the parts look legit but i would trust them after what ive heard & seen.

Seth Kimbrough was actually in a metal band. They were pretty good, I got one of his albums.

|

4/7/2013 8:48 AM

not a fan of them, had the raptor and it shit up on me, well their interlock chain is sweet, have one for 7 months and it havent snapped yet. They do nice seats and i had the stun rims and they were quite good

|

4/7/2013 10:11 AM

I think Shadow is dope ! They have a sick team with a huge style variety, produce sick edits all the time, and seem to have contributed to alot of BMX events.

Parts wise I have yet to try any but I think they make legit stuff and I would pick some up if I had money tongue

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/7/2013 10:22 AM

Fuck them. I'm aware they might have improved & have some good parts now, but I snapped 1 stems, cracked another & snapped a hub shell and when I contacted them, they were the biggest douche bags about it and told me I don't have warranty on any lf them... I snapped the stem within 4 months tops of riding it and snapped the right flange off a hub I only grinded on the left with. Their claim was I grinded on it so they can't do anything. I finally bombed their facebook page with the pictures & shit and they contacted me again saying to send both stems cause that shouldn't have happened to their parts. BOTH stems for a replacement stem. I said I'm not sending both stems in just for 1 replacement. They ignored it. I emailed asking again and they once again said they can't do anything. So I asked their facebook page again & was ignored, so I bombed it again & they finally blocked me. Worst customer service ever.

|

4/7/2013 10:33 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Fuck them. I'm aware they might have improved & have some good parts now, but I snapped 1 stems, cracked another & snapped a hub shell and when I contacted them, they were the biggest douche bags about it and told me I don't have warranty on any lf them... I snapped the stem within 4 months tops of riding it and snapped the right flange off a hub I only grinded on the left with. Their claim was I grinded on it so they can't do anything. I finally bombed their facebook page with the pictures & shit and they contacted me again saying to send both stems cause that shouldn't have happened to their parts. BOTH stems for a replacement stem. I said I'm not sending both stems in just for 1 replacement. They ignored it. I emailed asking again and they once again said they can't do anything. So I asked their facebook page again & was ignored, so I bombed it again & they finally blocked me. Worst customer service ever.

I second this. Sparkys distribution (I think that's what it's called) warranty sucks ass and they don't care about their customers at all.

|

4/7/2013 10:34 AM

Topsey wrote:

Four wrote:

Seth Kimbrough was actually in a metal band. They were pretty good, I got one of his albums.

Mortal Treason were actually pretty good. However, did you know Seth is like ULTRA MEGA christian & theres alot of christian references in his lyrics. :/ meh, I have the albums on my Spotify account havent listened to it in ages! Its pretty hardcore & i like it for that. Not so much for the God shit.

|

4/7/2013 10:35 AM

Topsey wrote:

You know you really tries too hard to be all gangster... Cult.
I swear their slogans are so stupid, especially the Fuck the World one, really pathetic.

|

4/7/2013 10:38 AM

Gotta admit i totally agree Andy, Cult when they started were pretty fun piss taking chilled out team & now all this fuck the world crap & G-star image is as you said really pathetic. Ive heard theyve stopped using FBM & Solid to make their frames & parts & the quality has dropped INCREDIBLY some really bad shit has been going out & its all to make more money.

|

4/7/2013 10:43 AM

Topsey wrote:

Gotta admit i totally agree Andy, Cult when they started were pretty fun piss taking chilled out team & now all this fuck the world crap & G-star image is as you said really pathetic. Ive heard theyve stopped using FBM & Solid to make their frames & parts & the quality has dropped INCREDIBLY some really bad shit has been going out & its all to make more money.

Seriously, I always thought that the Deathrow and the Bad Boy were made by Solid and FBM.
didn't they also just release some 22mm cranks apparently made by solid?
Anyway it's really disappointing to hear this, Cult has always had legit parts.

|

4/7/2013 10:47 AM

Some stuff is still made by them, i think theyre picking and choosing. Ive read on another forum that at least Solid arent making the Deathrow frames anymore.

|

4/7/2013 10:52 AM

Topsey wrote:

Some stuff is still made by them, i think theyre picking and choosing. Ive read on another forum that at least Solid arent making the Deathrow frames anymore.

I'm really disappointed, so are they going to move the whole production overseas? Or at least most of it.
I really don't get the point of it though, they have 3 frames with pretty much exactly the same geo, what is the point on getting an Deathrow if it's not even made by Solid, it will just be an overpriced OS v3...

|

4/7/2013 10:55 AM

Topsey wrote:

Mortal Treason were actually pretty good. However, did you know Seth is like ULTRA MEGA christian & theres alot of christian references in his lyrics. :/ meh, I have the albums on my Spotify account havent listened to it in ages! Its pretty hardcore & i like it for that. Not so much for the God shit.

Mortal Treason is awesome, I haven't listened to much of the new one he's in. Yeah I think it's good in a way. I don't mind it really, I like a lot of christian metal bands like Haste The Day, Underoath and stuff like that. Besides there's not a lot of clean vocals so I don't notice as much. I got the albums sitting in my drawer somewhere haha. Good shit man.

|

4/7/2013 10:55 AM

The Deathrow & Bad Boy are still made in the US i believe just not by FBM or Solid & from what ive been hearing by quite a few people not anywhere near the quality of FBM or Solid too. As you mentioned all their frames are the same & actually they all have the same geo as the Fit Dehart frames of old. I have a Deathrow V1 & i will keep if forever but i highly doubt i will buy a US made Cult again, if i was to buy a new Cult i would get a Butter.

|

4/7/2013 11:01 AM

Topsey wrote:

The Deathrow & Bad Boy are still made in the US i believe just not by FBM or Solid & from what ive been hearing by quite a few people not anywhere near the quality of FBM or Solid too. As you mentioned all their frames are the same & actually they all have the same geo as the Fit Dehart frames of old. I have a Deathrow V1 & i will keep if forever but i highly doubt i will buy a US made Cult again, if i was to buy a new Cult i would get a Butter.

So who is the magic elf who is going to weld those frames, did they decide to do their own thing, are there actually any of their parts produced by them, all the OS stuff is made by some Taiwanese company, I know Primo makes their wheels and ODI some of their grips.
And the Deathrow v1 is dope my friend still has one and it has been passes from rider to rider and not one crack.

|

4/7/2013 11:01 AM

Lets boycott cult! Except for their vans grips, they can still make those.

|

4/7/2013 11:02 AM

Their stolen teams are indestructible. I still have the first pairs.

|

Street Life/Park Life

It's not about what you ride, it's about how you ride it.