The Shape of Things To Come (edit)

Related:
Create New Tag

2/11/2010 5:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:54 AM

Spring is starting to look like its in the near future... time to start digging for the year. Got to get out and uncover the trails.

The Shape of Things To Come from Andrew Bryan on Vimeo.

Started doing the prep work for one of the first weeks of 2010 that is gonna be dry enough to dig. Set up the camera to try a couple editing ideas I had and have some fun. Spring is on its way

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

2/11/2010 5:12 AM

jumps look sick, You looked so funny walking around lol

|

BMX 4 LIFE,20 inches of pure freedom

2/11/2010 6:01 AM

How the fuck did the rake just break like that

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

2/11/2010 6:20 AM

Glad to see someone doing some maintenance! I wish I had some trails to help out with! That rocks.

It doesn't look like spring is anywhere close to coming up here in MD! We got like 2-3' of snow on the ground in the past 4 days!!!

|

Proverbs 3:5-6

2/11/2010 7:18 AM

thanks for the props on the trails. and that rake was just really old and rotten i guess.

hopefully the weather will be on the up and up from here on out.

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

2/11/2010 7:18 AM

Drnwagn wrote:

Glad to see someone doing some maintenance! I wish I had some trails to help out with! That rocks.

It doesn't look like spring is anywhere close to coming up here in MD! We got like 2-3' of snow on the ground in the past 4 days!!!

same here its sucks

|

2/11/2010 7:19 AM

and those trails loook awesome
alot of work i see

|

2/11/2010 7:21 AM

^^^I keep checking out your set up! Can't wait for my crap to get here man!!!

Sorry, back on topic.

|

Proverbs 3:5-6

2/11/2010 7:22 AM

R.I.P. old azz rake! was that me who called? i got motion sik watching that

|

Its not that you cant ride trails, its that you cant ride and the trails just prove it

2/11/2010 7:23 AM

Drnwagn wrote:

^^^I keep checking out your set up! Can't wait for my crap to get here man!!!

Sorry, back on topic.

thanks dude

|

2/11/2010 8:59 AM

bmxizgay wrote:

R.I.P. old azz rake! was that me who called? i got motion sik watching that

yessir it was. time to jack a new rake from work lol

|

2/11/2010 9:06 AM

yay tool tree.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/11/2010 10:25 AM

tool tree is the way to go. everything is in one place and you always know where all the tools are.

P.S. matt i think imma take the grill from FV trails to Cow trails so we can do some grilling at future sessions.

|

2/11/2010 11:04 AM

abreezy111 wrote:

tool tree is the way to go. everything is in one place and you always know where all the tools are.

P.S. matt i think imma take the grill from FV trails to Cow trails so we can do some grilling at future sessions.

take the carpet too and see if my pump sprayers are still out there, oh wait , they are prob broken, so nevermind

|

Its not that you cant ride trails, its that you cant ride and the trails just prove it

2/11/2010 11:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2010 11:14 AM

not even broken prob set on fire.

|

2/11/2010 12:16 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

not even broken prob set on fire.

AHHHHH SHIT, BETTER CALL 911

|

2/11/2010 2:14 PM

get stoked to dig this weekend. hope the bad weather fri night holds off

|

2/11/2010 2:37 PM

I HAVE THAT JACKET!!!
Well my brother has that one I have one in a different color.

|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/11/2010 2:44 PM

you remind me of aaron ross

|

i heart b00st.

2/11/2010 2:53 PM

Pocrider64 wrote:

you remind me of aaron ross

THIS

|

2/11/2010 3:18 PM

what time you looking to start digging andrew?

i've got all the left over carpet from re-doing my living room if you'd like me to bring it over?

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

2/11/2010 3:37 PM

ill let you know via txt when i know. weather looks iffy right now.

and i look like arron ross?

|

2/11/2010 3:57 PM

Sweet editing. Good job!

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

2/11/2010 3:59 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

its ok i had someone tell me i looked like a pirate today.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/11/2010 4:30 PM

matt you do look like a pirate. in a good way of course.\

and thankyou for the props on the editing

|

2/11/2010 4:30 PM

can't wait for saturday.

|

2/11/2010 7:32 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

your an odd lil fella, hows the swellbow, you need to stop wacking off all day and let that heal friend--BE COOL STAY IN SCHOOL

|

2/11/2010 8:49 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

bmxizgay wrote:

your an odd lil fella, hows the swellbow, you need to stop wacking off all day and let that heal friend--BE COOL STAY IN SCHOOL

swellbow is getting better but now it has an awesome bruise. but i just can't stop wacking off. that isn't something you just stop. i might go into withdrawal. . .

|

Bike check?

2/11/2010 9:17 PM

nice bro haha was that a message or were you checkin the time

|

"go high, touch the sky"

2/12/2010 5:27 AM

lol, message from bmxizgay actually.

|