The Truth. This is my life.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/6/2019 3:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2019 3:22 PM

I love BMX and want to do it more than anything in the world.

Some of you may think it's weird that I've been here on this forum for nearly two years and still haven't got a bike and got out there. I want that more than anything. I rode from the years of 2002 to 2009. Some of you may know that I suffer from Asperger's syndrome. On New Year's Eve 2010, I was walking home from a night out and I was stabbed for my wallet and my phone. After nearly a week in hospital. I have hardly stepped out the door since. I have recently gone through a divorce because my wife couldn't handle the meltdowns that I frequently have.

Since then, I have kept up with current trends, riders and parts. I hope that one day I can get out there and ride. I just wanted you all to know that.

|

7/6/2019 3:30 PM

Yep, I remember you telling me about all that. I hope you're able to get back on a bike, Jamie. I really do. You seem like a badass dude and if we were local I'd totally hit you up to get coffee or something. All will be good for you man. Keep positive and you'll kick ass in life.

How's that new job treating you?

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

7/6/2019 3:40 PM

Yep already knew that.

|

7/6/2019 3:47 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Yep already knew that.

Aspie buddies lol

|

7/6/2019 3:50 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Yep, I remember you telling me about all that. I hope you're able to get back on a bike, Jamie. I really do. You seem like a badass dude and if we were local I'd totally hit you up to get coffee or something. All will be good for you man. Keep positive and you'll kick ass in life.

How's that new job treating you?

Well. It hasn't gone well. As with any job I've had in my life. I've had too many days off. Some days, I wake up and can't get myself out.

|

7/6/2019 3:50 PM

You should definitely get out of your comfort zone and start riding again! I can almost guarantee you’ll feel a thousand times better once you do that

|

7/6/2019 4:00 PM

As above man! Where abouts are you in the UK? If you’re anywhere near me I’m more than happy to go for a ride when you decide to get a bike!

|

7/6/2019 4:07 PM

meatXloaf wrote:

As above man! Where abouts are you in the UK? If you’re anywhere near me I’m more than happy to go for a ride when you decide to get a bike!

I'm in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk. Probably far away from you, lol.

|

7/6/2019 5:49 PM

Just go for it man! I just bought my first proper MTB, gonna just go for it! Or you could hop into the blogging world of things, maybe even do some interviews and capture some events. There's tons of ways to experience the culture without riding, but I think you should definitely just get out and go for it. If you get a bike, just get on it and go. Let it dictate your journey afterwards. Once you're behind the bars just let it take you away, and all that stuff will go away(temporarily)

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/6/2019 10:54 PM

meatXloaf wrote:

jbales wrote:

That’s nowhere near anybody!! Haha I’m in Surrey, offer still stands though man, when you’re feeling up to it. Could go ride somewhere in the middle like Romford or something!

|

7/6/2019 11:02 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Yep already knew that.

jbales wrote:

Aspie buddies lol

Aspies for life!

|

7/6/2019 11:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2019 11:48 PM

meatXloaf wrote:

jbales wrote:

meatXloaf wrote:

That’s nowhere near anybody!! Haha I’m in Surrey, offer still stands though man, when you’re feeling up to it. Could go ride somewhere in the middle like Romford or something!

I’m in Kent, let’s do a coffee and bmx meet up in London!

Jamie, you’re one of the chillest guys on here. I couldn’t care less if you have a bike or not, we could still chill. And I’d be happy to ride with you when you finally get a bike!

Even though I’m socially retarded. I sponsored a jam yesterday and barely spoke to anyone...... and kinda wanted to disappear and ride on my own

|

7/7/2019 4:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2019 4:27 AM

I too enjoy coffee and bmx. If any one of you blokes ever ends up in Western Australia for any reason hit me up! Jamie could give someone a lift over here in the basket on the front of his bike. What’s the cruising altitude of that thing, Jamie?

|

7/7/2019 4:42 AM

.pegless. wrote:

Jamie, you’re one of the chillest guys on here. I couldn’t care less if you have a bike or not, we could still chill. And I’d be happy to ride with you when you finally get a bike!

Even though I’m socially retarded. I sponsored a jam yesterday and barely spoke to anyone...... and kinda wanted to disappear and ride on my own

Cheers, Steve. I think were quite alike.

And Rod. I think it's about 385,000 KM.

|

7/7/2019 7:41 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

I too enjoy coffee and bmx. If any one of you blokes ever ends up in Western Australia for any reason hit me up! Jamie could give someone a lift over here in the basket on the front of his bike. What’s the cruising altitude of that thing, Jamie?

Coffee+bmx=vlog=fun!

|

7/7/2019 7:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2019 7:49 AM

meatXloaf wrote:

.pegless. wrote:

jbales wrote:

If you don’t mind me asking, why haven’t you got back on the bike yet?

Haha, coffee and awkward silences

|

7/7/2019 8:04 AM

meatXloaf wrote:

jbales wrote:

Im in ipswich mate. Love to get out again. Need stop smoking lol

|

7/7/2019 8:09 AM

.pegless. wrote:

jbales wrote:

.pegless. wrote:

If you don’t mind me asking, why haven’t you got back on the bike yet?

Haha, coffee and awkward silences

Lack of confidence. Scared to go outside most of the time. Socially retarded like yourself. I've been walking a little lately. But I drive to the sticks or somewhere there's no one about. Started a new job that isn't working out. Skint lol

|

7/7/2019 8:11 AM

meatXloaf wrote:

jbales wrote:

C win wrote:

We don't get on with Ipswich folk around here.

|

7/7/2019 9:16 AM

jbales wrote:

C win wrote:

jbales wrote:

Jealous of the non webbed fingers and toes?

Right, let’s hook Jamie up with free parts. Who’s in? I got a couple of little bits but recently had a clear out 😕

|

7/7/2019 10:18 AM

C win wrote:

jbales wrote:

.pegless. wrote:

Jealous of the non webbed fingers and toes?

Right, let’s hook Jamie up with free parts. Who’s in? I got a couple of little bits but recently had a clear out 😕

Il have a look around, I might have some odds and ends but I recently sold a ton of my parts and steamlined my bike life.

|

7/7/2019 10:54 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Yep already knew that.

jbales wrote:

Aspie buddies lol

Bulletpup wrote:

Aspies for life!

Ha, what are the odds? Now we are three.

|

7/7/2019 11:45 AM

I definitely have some parts around. Nothing top of the line, but should be good enough to be functional at least. I would love to see some of it go to use instead of just lying around. I haven't shipped anything international before, but I would hope it isn't too much of an ordeal. I'll take a look through my inventory later on.

|

7/7/2019 12:01 PM

I’ve got bars and sprocket, and spare little headset and bb parts, but that’s all right now. My friend might have a frame and other parts, for a small donation. I’ll try to bribe him with coffee

|

7/7/2019 12:04 PM

This is mad. Ya'll don't have to go to all this trouble.

|

7/7/2019 12:41 PM

Just off hand I at least have cranks, a stem, forks, and seat/ post. Not sure, but I might have a front wheel. All my extra back wheels are freecoaster, so probably not of much use.

|

7/7/2019 1:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2019 1:07 PM

I’ve got a frame! The frame in this photo is all yours if you want it, it’s got a BB in there too! And you’ll be doing me a favour, my wife wants it out the shed! Haha

|

7/7/2019 1:19 PM

jbales wrote:

Trouble, Hell. Let us have our fun. Lol.

|

7/7/2019 1:59 PM

jbales wrote:

Jamie. Let these fine gentleman help you. This is literally like what we're here for man. If I was in the UK I'd ship you out the forks I have.

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

7/7/2019 4:31 PM

I’ve got bars and a sprocket I could send. Let me know.

|