The Wild Goose Chase

Related:
Create New Tag

4/10/2013 7:21 AM

I want to share a story about my friend’s stolen bike that had happened yesterday.

So, me and my friend Edward arrive to my house like daily routine and dropped our bikes off in the front. I went to open the garage in order to put my bike up while Edward leaves his bike in front of my house as usual. We chill inside my house for about thirty minutes and right as I am about to get on my computer and play Battlefield 3, my friend Dustin calls me and asks me if Edward's bike was the white one in the front of my house. I replied with a yes and then Dustin told me if it was supposed to be there right now. This is where my brain switched to hunter mode; I responded with a deeper yes as I rised aggressively from my seat. Dustin said that it's not there anymore and that some black kid was speeding away with it. Dustin asked me if he and Spencer should follow him and I bluntly responded with, “YES, follow that fucker!" I hear Dustin tell Spencer to follow him right before he hangs up. I turn to my sister and told her to get the keys. Edward's bike has been stolen; we need to find that piece of shit! This marks the beginning of "the wild goose chase".

We drive by key streets in a attempt to encounter the thief and eventually see a cop. We tell him to stop and explain what had happened. The cop, who had been called up to a different scene, told us to call a dispatch. I gave him my info and that processed though one more street before we headed home. We got home and Spencer had called me over. Spencer told me that Dustin had the bike in his truck and was with the thief. I called Dustin and he told me that He had the bike and the thief. We told him to let the guy go because we had some pictures of him. Dustin arrived moments later and gave Edward his bike. The cop we met earlier eventually showed up to my house and we filed a report just in case the guy comes back.
This is the first time I have ever had a bike recovered. Edward had just barely purchased a United Mothership V2 with about one thousand bones invested into the bike all together. This would have been a great lost for Edward because he was finally progressing in his tricks, but not today.
This goes out to all the riders with lost bikes. Your bikes might have been taken away, but this one wasn’t and I feel like that is a small victory for the BMX community. Ride on!

|

The winners guide to tricks: Tuck-it, huck-it, or fuck-it!

My music:http://fxaudiorage.bandcamp.com/

4/10/2013 8:33 AM

my bike just got stolen about a month ago and i see someone riding my bike around i am going to get my pencil from my back park and stab the shit out of him and ride off away with my bike

|

4/10/2013 8:40 AM

rideforfun123 wrote:

my bike just got stolen about a month ago and i see someone riding my bike around i am going to get my pencil from my back park and stab the shit out of him and ride off away with my bike

Good luck!

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/10/2013 9:07 AM

Damn man sounds like you had one hell of a day, happy your friend got the bike back.
BTW how old was the kid?

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/10/2013 11:23 AM

You guys got lucky my bike got stolen a month ago and of course it never got recovered, it's good you guys got it back though

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/10/2013 11:30 AM

... obviously he was black if he stole it

|

4/10/2013 11:31 AM

good that u caught that cunt and got the bike back, if someone got mine and i found him with the bike, i would make him ride a wheelchair instead

|

4/10/2013 12:12 PM

i was lucky! i was pissed i had taken my friend's knife(my bike was the stolen bike in the story) if i would of found him i would either of stabbed him or of knocked him out and stomped on his face a few times take everything in his pockets, take his shoes and throw them in the seweers but even if i see the kid im going to whoop his ass for having hius monkey ass touch my bike

|

whip cream pouring like waterfalls!!!!

4/10/2013 12:14 PM

edward_the_bird wrote:

i was lucky! i was pissed i had taken my friend's knife(my bike was the stolen bike in the story) if i would of found him i would either of stabbed him or of knocked him out and stomped on his face a few times take everything in his pockets, take his shoes and throw them in the seweers but even if i see the kid im going to whoop his ass for having hius monkey ass touch my bike

you got your bike back and u filed a police report... leave it be dumbass... only thing that comes from doing those things is you getting in trouble...

|

4/10/2013 1:01 PM

andyferly wrote:

Damn man sounds like you had one hell of a day, happy your friend got the bike back.
BTW how old was the kid?

Like 15 or something.

|

4/10/2013 1:03 PM

edward_the_bird wrote:

maniacbmx wrote:

you got your bike back and u filed a police report... leave it be dumbass... only thing that comes from doing those things is you getting in trouble...

We called dispatch before we got the bike back and I take it that you don't like cops.

|

4/10/2013 1:04 PM

FXAudioRage wrote:

We called dispatch before we got the bike back and I take it that you don't like cops.

i dont have a problem with cops.. .but if you beat a kids ass then your gonna get in trouble not the kid because he stole your bike...

|

4/10/2013 1:09 PM

maniacbmx wrote:

FXAudioRage wrote:

maniacbmx wrote:

i dont have a problem with cops.. .but if you beat a kids ass then your gonna get in trouble not the kid because he stole your bike...

We didn't even see the kid.

|

4/10/2013 1:19 PM

FXAudioRage wrote:

maniacbmx wrote:

FXAudioRage wrote:

he said if he sees the kid hes gonna beat his ass...

|

4/10/2013 1:24 PM

maniacbmx wrote:

FXAudioRage wrote:

maniacbmx wrote:

Most riders would, I mean, Edward invested a good 1000 bucks on it.

|

4/10/2013 1:27 PM

maniacbmx wrote:

FXAudioRage wrote:

maniacbmx wrote:

Well keep in mind i wont get in trouble cuz its a ignorant black kid thats poor as shit and we have a picture of the dude and if some dirty motherfucker stole your badass bike wouldnt u want to atleast teach him not to fuck woth your shit again

|

whip cream pouring like waterfalls!!!!

4/10/2013 1:31 PM

I know this guy but I hadn't seen him for a over a year and had gotten a car and basically new bike and even moved in that time. Well the kid is a coke head and steals GPS's out of cars and shit. Well he stole my bike out of my car one night. Next day I looked in my car for my bike, no there. Went to my dads to see if I didn't remember dropping it there. Not there. I freaked out. Later that day as I'm driving around to every skate park looking, my dude calls me. He said that guy we knew had it and was trying to sell it to him. So I called the kid and he had it hidden on the train tracks behind my apartment complex (check there and the path was literally 20 feet farther thn I looked. He gave it back and it was fine. Honestly I was only concerned about my bottleneck stem cuz I wouldn't ever find another probably.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK