The beef between The Come Up and Vital.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/21/2013 10:57 AM

Can someone please explain to me why they don't like each other?

|

10/21/2013 11:00 AM

What is the come up?

|

10/21/2013 11:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/21/2013 11:33 AM

They both have great bmx news I really don't care who I receive it from... it is just that everyone makes it that they are competitors because they offer the same type of information

|

10/21/2013 11:54 AM

There's no beef?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/21/2013 12:05 PM

I just hate this websites video player.

Way to laggy

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

10/21/2013 12:37 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

I just hate this websites video player.

Way to laggy

^this. i think the big thing is this

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

10/21/2013 12:42 PM

thing of the past, if it could even be called a "beef"

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

10/21/2013 1:14 PM

mmmm adam22 hates vital with a passion. but adam hates them because the come up was started from the ground and is specific too bmx and vital is apart of a larger group and he feels like they sold out(kyle carlson doesn't even ride) he had an article on why he hates vital... its funny because adam22 is a complete dick but i find myself using tcu for everything haha

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

10/21/2013 1:26 PM

The more corporate companies in everything are always the ones to get hated on, so thats why people hate on vital. Personally I couldn't give a shit, it's retarded to be arguing about what internet site is better. I mostly use vital for the forum and I use TCU for bmx news and videos because i don't care for the vital player.

|

10/21/2013 1:38 PM

I like both sites but for...

Videos = TCU
Forum = vital bmx

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

10/21/2013 1:40 PM

I would much rather use bikeguide and the merged for product news, TCU is just a drama producer. "He said this, he said that, I hate yu all f4gzz"

No thankyou, i'd rather talk to civilised people.

|

10/21/2013 2:05 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

mmmm adam22 hates vital with a passion. but adam hates them because the come up was started from the ground and is specific too bmx and vital is apart of a larger group and he feels like they sold out(kyle carlson doesn't even ride) he had an article on why he hates vital... its funny because adam22 is a complete dick but i find myself using tcu for everything haha

Really I swear I've seen some videos a while back where there was a rider named Kyle Carlson in the friends section.......that was a few years back

|

10/21/2013 4:04 PM

Tcu is cooler than vital. I hear the guys at vital dont even ride. They have vitalmx, vitalmtb, had vital skate thats not too bmx dedicated. Might as well make vital scoot. Its like mail orders. People use dans (vital) because it has good prices and a lot in stock (most activity even though not much) but we all know albes and empire are cooler.

|

10/21/2013 4:12 PM

Damn ! Fuck it , it all comes down to money , only the people who ride care for BMX.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/21/2013 4:14 PM

I like vital best overall, I just don't like tcu.

|

10/21/2013 5:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/21/2013 5:25 PM

After reading through this I have learned that I don't ride.
Strange... considering I ride with someone that actually commented on this thread on a regular basis lol.
I also have no beef with anyone.

Kyle, Chris, Zach, and Ryan all ride as well.

|

10/21/2013 5:28 PM

Wow, we are a judgemental bunch.

|

10/21/2013 6:35 PM

I go to tcu for videos and vital for the forum

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/21/2013 6:40 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

After reading through this I have learned that I don't ride.
Strange... considering I ride with someone that actually commented on this thread on a regular basis lol.
I also have no beef with anyone.

Kyle, Chris, Zach, and Ryan all ride as well.

i personally was talking about specifically kyle. and i thought he quit but his kid still raced? Atleast thats what i thought i read in response to the tcu hate letter thing

|

Deviant BMX store

10/21/2013 6:41 PM

btw i got to tcu for the videos because tcu does so many features. and they even post the vital videos half the time soo it makes sense too

|

Deviant BMX store

10/21/2013 6:51 PM

I like both just dislike adam 22.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/21/2013 7:11 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

I go to tcu for videos and vital for the forum

This or I just look up whatever I'm looking for on google and sometimes I end up on tcu.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/21/2013 7:21 PM

I don't mind the videos Vital posts, and I love TCU. I post on here kinda regularly, but a lot of threads are now about stupid shit and a lot of people on here are really negative about everything.

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

10/21/2013 8:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/21/2013 8:21 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

i personally was talking about specifically kyle. and i thought he quit but his kid still raced? Atleast thats what i thought i read in response to the tcu hate letter thing

Kyle doesn't have children.
You may be confusing Kyle with Brad, the CEO of Vital (who started Ride BMX Magazine and later sold it to Transworld).

And yeah Brad doesn't ride much any more unless he's hanging with his kids at the track, but you wouldn't have time to ride either if you were a CEO of a company and had a family with kids.

Also, my response was not necessarily directed to you, but more so directed to the person that said no one at Vital rides.

|

10/22/2013 9:58 AM

New Vital BMX video player smile

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars