The best collectors item ever bonedeth shirts worn by Sean Burns himself.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/14/2017 2:12 PM

So I wanted to post this two years ago when I brought them but I totally forgot all about it so now two years later I finally decided to post this plus we just moved to our new house. So I still lived with my parents we had moved to our new house as I was unpacking I found this three shirts and decided to post this and see what do you guy think about it. I brought this from ebay from bonedeth they had an actual ebay account and the deception said that this shirts was worned by Sean Burns while making edits and just riding around. So after two years of having this shirts I think it pretty damn cool to have something like this that a pro rider had worn plus Sean Burns Is like one of my favorite riders.Photo

Photo

|

6/14/2017 2:19 PM

Lies.

|

6/14/2017 2:39 PM

You don't have to believe me but it's the truth I actually got this shrits from him.

|

6/14/2017 3:31 PM

Honestly I think that is weird. I wouldn't want someone's sweaty gross shirt. But that's me.

If you're stoked, that's all that matters.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/14/2017 4:02 PM

I'd rather have a part that a pro rider has run before (oh wait, I do!)

I have one of Davey Watsons old frames, a prototype D-Watt$ frame. No numbers on the bottom bracket, I can post pictures in a couple of days. Davey is a local, I run into him on occasion. I even asked him about it once, he said it was probably his.

But that's so sick! Sean Burns is a fucking animal on a bike. I'd honestly rock one of those shirts, who cares if he used to wear it? I'd just wash it lol

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

6/14/2017 4:13 PM

Of course he wash them before sending them out plus I wash them when They arrived. I will be wearing them again when I go riding.

|

6/14/2017 4:48 PM

I think it's sick. Dude was a complete savage. I'd wear one in a heartbeat.

|

6/14/2017 5:02 PM

Troll

|

6/14/2017 6:50 PM

Those are cool punk shirts/vest. kinda weird but badass to wear a shirt like that worn by a pro. Maybe if you wear it you recieve his skills.

Would you sell the clear white vest? I like the design/style.

|

6/14/2017 8:26 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Honestly I think that is weird. I wouldn't want someone's sweaty gross shirt. But that's me.

If you're stoked, that's all ...more

I mean you can think of it that way, but Ive been buying jeans and shirts from thrift stores for 15 years. I mean I do give them an intense washing and disinfecting (dettol, etc.) before wearing them. He didnt grab it off Sean Burns' back right after a session, but over ebay where its been washed and dried and then washed again.

I mean compared to thrift store clothing you never know whether somebody once shat themselves in those pants or used a shirt as a rag.

|

6/15/2017 7:25 AM

I bought two pairs of shoes off of van Homan for 10 bucks a pair lol. That's how I got the steeze

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/15/2017 8:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2017 8:59 AM

I just don't know why some of you people don't believe me i 100% telling the truth that i actually brought this from sean Burns himself.

|

6/15/2017 9:00 AM

sean burns is a closet racist that parades himself as a liberal on facebook

|

It’s all bmx

6/15/2017 9:38 AM

Not enough blood stains.

|

6/15/2017 12:48 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Why do you say that?

|

6/15/2017 1:18 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Super-Pawl wrote:

Why do you say that?

Have you seen a Sean Burns part before?

|

6/15/2017 3:20 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

I just don't know why some of you people don't believe me i 100% telling the truth that i actually brought this from sean ...more

2 people have said that.

Honestly it shouldn't matter what others think about these shirts. If you like them, that's all that should matter.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/15/2017 5:50 PM

sean_gillis wrote:

Yeah theyre rad as hell

|

6/15/2017 9:10 PM

sean_gillis wrote:

fuck yeah theyre rad as hell. So rad that it convinced me to get my first BMX bike.

|

6/16/2017 6:09 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

Super-Pawl wrote:

Why do you say that?

when he was in Houston at southside skatepark a friend (black guy) and I (mexican) offered the bonedeth guys a hotel room. We approach him and ask if he still needed a hotel room and just rode off mid sentence. when any of the "ethnic" riders tried to talk to him and albie bennet they just rode off but chatted with some of the white guys riding. I'm not saying he's full on KKK but you can definitely tell he grew up in new england.

|

It’s all bmx