The blind release date

Related:
Create New Tag

10/16/2014 7:29 AM

On shane westons instagram in September 2014 he said it would drop in October 2014, but now I'm hearing summer 2015. This is bs I've waited so long and now I have to wait even longer.

|

Bang Bang bmx

10/16/2014 7:32 AM

I'll be surprised when/if it drops

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

10/16/2014 7:53 AM

It's almost reached g coaster status

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/16/2014 7:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/16/2014 8:01 AM

Photo

if they lied, i will be very hurt
|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

10/16/2014 9:06 AM

Freecoaster craze will be dead by the time this comes out.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

10/16/2014 9:17 AM

Its on sourcebmx.com

|

10/16/2014 10:24 AM

kaneBMX wrote:

Its on sourcebmx.com

That's pre-order.

Empire said theyre not expecting it until atleast November. It will be out at the same time as the Fireball tires.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/16/2014 10:38 AM

where has there been mention of a "summer 2015" release?

|

Instagram
bike check

10/16/2014 11:32 AM

It's not happening , it was all a scam

|

10/16/2014 1:21 PM

eskimojay wrote:

It's not happening , it was all a scam

Wouldn't fucking surprise me. It's ben on pre order on albes since december 2012. Glad I didn't order it. I woulda freaked out waiting this long

|

10/16/2014 2:04 PM

Eclat will go bankrupt and under before it comes out , like eastern

|

10/16/2014 3:20 PM

Where did you hear that?

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

10/16/2014 3:31 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

Where did you hear that?

the illuminati told him obviously

|

10/16/2014 3:54 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know, UPS just delivered my blind hub, Ill get some pics and vid up shortly

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

10/16/2014 6:54 PM

The Horror Contact wrote:

Just wanted to let everyone know, UPS just delivered my blind hub, Ill get some pics and vid up shortly

Melarky

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/17/2014 11:02 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

Where did you hear that?

Xxohioanxx wrote:

the illuminati told him obviously

They blinded us.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/17/2014 11:50 AM

Just so you guys know, it likely wasn't a lie, it was likely an estimated time of release, but perhaps production was slowed down, maybe they found a flaw and had to work it out. We don't know, but seriously, don't call it a lie when you don't know. You could try asking them directly instead of "they lied" etc on a forum.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/17/2014 12:45 PM

I just sent rich at wemakethings an email asking him about the rumour, i doubt its true, ill post when i get a reply

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

10/17/2014 7:07 PM

Eclat can fuck themselves for being pricks about it. They have everyone on a leash. It could be the best freecoaster in the world and I wouldn't buy it because how they play us so hard .

I like Eclat , don't get me wrong. But they fucked everyone over on this , lost some cookies from my plate...

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/17/2014 7:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2014 7:18 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Eclat can fuck themselves for being pricks about it. They have everyone on a leash. It could be the best freecoaster in the ...more

So did gsport but I dont see everyone hating on that. Hub has to be somewhat ready because its whats being sold on their Envy complete. May be a later release date but Im sure it'll be available for purchase. Whether it is or not, theres plenty of other well proven coasters on the market now.
As for dropping in Oct, we still have half a month left to see if its happening.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

10/17/2014 7:18 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Eclat can fuck themselves for being pricks about it. They have everyone on a leash. It could be the best freecoaster in the ...more

It's not Eclat's fault. Awhile back I remember they ran into patenting issues, so they might have had to redesign something because it was too similar to something that was already patented, and because of a redesign, had to retest it all over again to ensure it would be a great product.

Just speculation though, idk if that's true at all but just how it seems to me.

|

10/20/2014 6:10 AM

Just got a reply from rich, blind should be in stock in the uk before Christmas, so the summer 2015 rumour is defo bs

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

10/20/2014 7:03 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

Just got a reply from rich, blind should be in stock in the uk before Christmas, so the summer 2015 rumour is defo bs

Good to know.

Does anyone watch the interbike videos? They said october for the Uk and it will be stocked everywhere by end of nevember 2014

|

10/20/2014 12:17 PM

Im honestly glad that i didnt wait to buy it. I was willing to spend the 200€ it will most likely cost, but the dropping date fucked it. I just bought a federal v3 for 90 xD.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

10/20/2014 12:35 PM

I'm personally not worried about how long it takes. Its a hub. Hubs have a LOT of CNCing, design, and parts that go into them. They cant just shit out parts by the second. haha PLUS, the longer it takes, the better quality it is (generally) so if they take their time, idc.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/20/2014 1:09 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I'm personally not worried about how long it takes. Its a hub. Hubs have a LOT of CNCing, design, and parts that go into them. ...more

i agree, but id say the release date was a bit annoying. theyre about 2 years off the original release date when people had paid for a preorder as well. I went for the ezra, which i now regret, but am still happier i didnt preorder the blind.
And one can only hope more time would mean better quality. While thats makes sense, its definitely not always the case. fingers crossed

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

10/20/2014 1:33 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Just so you guys know, it likely wasn't a lie, it was likely an estimated time of release, but perhaps production was slowed ...more

for the record, i'm the only person who used the word "lied" but i didn't actually say they lied. i said, "if they lied." also, they didn't call it an ETA... so if the hub doesn't "drop" in october, it would be hard to say they told the truth. sorry, didn't mean to get all technical, i just felt like your comment was aimed at me somewhat.

|

Instagram
bike check

10/23/2014 10:00 PM

so the blind can be bought here technically

|

Instagram
bike check

10/24/2014 6:01 AM

Bummer for those who preordered it, but I just want to point out Shadow as an example. They "had the karl poynter coaster almost ready for release" for something like 2 years, (showing a picture of it an interbike but not showing the internals) claiming all new internals that were (secret for now), and then suddenly he was off the team. They never released the coaster they apparently had in the works with these fancy new internals, the second Karl was off Shadow, it was like they scrapped the whole project. It took them something like a year plus to drop a new KHE clone.

The Ezra came out shortly after Karl was off Shadow and on Ezra, leading me to believe (especially based on what I heard from someone who talked to Karl) that Shadow didn't actually have some elaborate design in the works at all, and that Karl apparently rode an Odyssey Reloader (similar to KHE guts) with a Shadow shell. The only other thing I could think of would be that Karl himself held any design patents etc, and brought it to Ezra who released it. Now that Karl is on Profile, perhaps he brought those internal designs there and had Profile help redesign it?

Now if Shadow had the patent or Patent pending on some new internals, why did they drop a KHE clone? Anyone else see what I see in that they must not have had something new in the works, or it was a horrid design they scrapped?

Not trying to bash shadow or Karl, but this is something almost everyone ignored, and here Eclat is having release challenges and some kids are losing their minds about it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/24/2014 6:11 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Bummer for those who preordered it, but I just want to point out Shadow as an example. They "had the karl poynter coaster ...more

I remember the shadow karl poynter coaster like it was yesterday.

|