The fake OneEye

Related:
Create New Tag

8/27/2013 9:46 AM

Photo
|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/27/2013 9:51 AM

|

8/27/2013 9:57 AM

Well your a fucking moron then. You completely spammed the forums and defaced another user. It was not funny like that fiend kid and the cowboy kid.

|

8/27/2013 9:59 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Well your a fucking moron then. You completely spammed the forums and defaced another user. It was not funny like that fiend kid and the cowboy kid.

Wasn't meant to be funny :O

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/27/2013 10:00 AM

dude i think tomdon started a trend lol

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/27/2013 10:00 AM

Photo
|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/27/2013 10:01 AM

Really?

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

8/27/2013 10:01 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Well your a fucking moron then. You completely spammed the forums and defaced another user. It was not funny like that fiend kid and the cowboy kid.

Chrisaustin wrote:

Wasn't meant to be funny :O

What was the point then?

|

8/27/2013 10:06 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Well your a fucking moron then. You completely spammed the forums and defaced another user. It was not funny like that fiend kid and the cowboy kid.

Chrisaustin wrote:

Wasn't meant to be funny :O

BMX_Forever wrote:

What was the point then?

To be an asshole?

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/27/2013 10:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2013 10:08 AM

bloghogs wrote:

Really?

No?

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/27/2013 10:07 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Wasn't meant to be funny :O

BMX_Forever wrote:

What was the point then?

Chrisaustin wrote:

To be an asshole?

Why? Being an asshole doesn't get you anywhere in life.

|

8/27/2013 10:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2013 10:08 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

What was the point then?

Chrisaustin wrote:

To be an asshole?

BMX_Forever wrote:

Why? Being an asshole doesn't get you anywhere in life.

Vital is Dead... the OG's left... It's over man.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/27/2013 10:10 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

To be an asshole?

BMX_Forever wrote:

Why? Being an asshole doesn't get you anywhere in life.

Chrisaustin wrote:

Vital is Dead... the OG's left... It's over man.

Not really.

|

8/27/2013 10:11 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Why? Being an asshole doesn't get you anywhere in life.

Chrisaustin wrote:

Vital is Dead... the OG's left... It's over man.

BMX_Forever wrote:

Not really.

smile
|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/27/2013 10:17 AM

Sigh.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

8/27/2013 10:19 AM

lol

|

Crank it to cunt
E=MCIDGAF

8/27/2013 10:25 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

To be an asshole?

BMX_Forever wrote:

Why? Being an asshole doesn't get you anywhere in life.

Chrisaustin wrote:

Vital is Dead... the OG's left... It's over man.

Their Probably out riding, it is summer, and your not exactly an og are you, so why you care?

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12


8/27/2013 10:28 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Why? Being an asshole doesn't get you anywhere in life.

Chrisaustin wrote:

Vital is Dead... the OG's left... It's over man.

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Their Probably out riding, it is summer, and your not exactly an og are you, so why you care?

summer is over.

|

Crank it to cunt
E=MCIDGAF

8/27/2013 10:32 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Vital is Dead... the OG's left... It's over man.

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Their Probably out riding, it is summer, and your not exactly an og are you, so why you care?

KneeGrows! wrote:

summer is over.

23rd of September mate, autumnal equinox, that's when summer ends.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12


8/27/2013 10:34 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Vital is Dead... the OG's left... It's over man.

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Their Probably out riding, it is summer, and your not exactly an og are you, so why you care?

KneeGrows! wrote:

summer is over.

No it's not, and if you mean the holidays then I've got 8 days till I go back to school.

|

8/28/2013 7:17 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Vital is Dead... the OG's left... It's over man.

unless you know seth, matt, dak, wesley and a few others you don't know the actual OGs of vital

|

vital's redneck

8/28/2013 9:22 AM

BLRBMX wrote:

unless you know seth, matt, dak, wesley and a few others you don't know the actual OGs of vital

i can haz be OG?

|

8/28/2013 9:24 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

i can haz be OG?

you're not just OG. you're OG money pimp daddy home slice funk master mack skrilla

|

vital's redneck

8/28/2013 11:04 AM

Vital just dropped off for me. I went from like 400 posts in a month down to like 3 or 4 a month.
I just lurk now sad

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest