3/24/2013 4:07 PM

Gave me 2 free posters today :

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

These posters are HUGE in person.

Gonna put them on my bedroom wall :D

|

3/24/2013 4:12 PM

sick! my lbs man was cool too, too bad it went out of business.

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

3/24/2013 4:15 PM

dream wrote:

sick! my lbs man was cool too, too bad it went out of business.

My LBS was ALMOST closed down.

He had to get rid of the other 2 guys who worked there, get rid of ALL the mountain bike stock, only BMX stuff now, no lights on in the main floor of the shop, no electronics beside a computer.

It's only opened from Thursday - Sunday. (Thursday and Friday close at 9pm)

Life is tough

|

3/24/2013 4:18 PM

the guy who owned my lbs, it was all bmx, he would always give us cheap discount prices, which sadly probably led to the shop closing. when i first went there like 4 years ago, it had a mini skatepark too. and it was just him and his wife working there. my first bike was a custom complete he made and he added a fit eddie v3 frame onto it, and let me switch parts just because the color lol. this was when i was beggining and he gave me a $300 dollar discount price

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

3/24/2013 4:20 PM

dream wrote:

the guy who owned my lbs, it was all bmx, he would always give us cheap discount prices, which sadly probably led to the shop closing. when i first went there like 4 years ago, it had a mini skatepark too. and it was just him and his wife working there. my first bike was a custom complete he made and he added a fit eddie v3 frame onto it, and let me switch parts just because the color lol. this was when i was beggining and he gave me a $300 dollar discount price

It has an indoor park too in my LBS.

The economy sucks

|

3/24/2013 4:20 PM

theyre mini park, i use to go up and down and just turn, around the whole park, with my shitty gt, and never got made fun of. just tips lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kJhi2CqBAfQ

|

Jade Bike Check

3/24/2013 4:22 PM

yeah pretty much. sad. i dont have a lbs anymore unless i want to go to jaxs if anyone has one near them, theyre selfish over priced bastards who dont fix it 100%. my friend, went in to see whats wrong with his headset, and they snapped his stem bolt -.-

|

Jade Bike Check

3/25/2013 10:34 AM

Cool, but that is pretty normal. They usually get them for free from the manufacturer to advertise them. I sometimes walk in to a Bike Shop to see if they have any Posters or Catalogues. If they do, I pick one up and leave. Simple as that.

|

3/25/2013 12:04 PM

i literally have some of the best people running the 2 lbs's around me, one is actually my shop "sponsor" and the other is a much larger shop, who stocks mostly bmx stuff, where as my sponsor shop doesn't, but is going to soon

|

love you mom. rest in peace.
on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."

3/25/2013 12:05 PM

these shops being Dick mauls bike shop and Cycleville bike shop. the sponsor is cycleville

|

love you mom. rest in peace.
on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."

3/25/2013 12:29 PM

So is mine!
We usually go ride together with him and his crew of riders and always have a good time, plus he picks people up all around the city to go ride.
He also has great prices at his shop and always does shit for free!
And he know what his doing when it comes down to bikes, he's a pretty good rider.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

3/25/2013 8:13 PM

I love my local bike shop

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/25/2013 9:45 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Cool, but that is pretty normal. They usually get them for free from the manufacturer to advertise them. I sometimes walk in to a Bike Shop to see if they have any Posters or Catalogues. If they do, I pick one up and leave. Simple as that.

this.

my shop usually gets a bunch of free Albion magazines, Ride BMX magazines & random posters every time we order from certain places. We hang 1 of each poster up but give the rest away so kids like the OP can get stoked haha

|

3/26/2013 7:54 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

this.

my shop usually gets a bunch of free Albion magazines, Ride BMX magazines & random posters every time we order from certain places. We hang 1 of each poster up but give the rest away so kids like the OP can get stoked haha

My buddy covered each wall in his room with Pages from the Albion. I think it took like 4 or 5 copies but it was beautiful.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback