Wow... He better be sponsored... The next Arron Ross? wink

|

6/4/2012 2:18 PM

WILLiamsB wrote:

Wow... He better be sponsored... The next Arron Ross? wink

Not at all, they have completely different styles lol

The kid is good, but I would love to see this kid do a flat 180

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

6/4/2012 4:34 PM

Fuck this kid can shred. I've love to see him progress into street riding

|

6/4/2012 5:16 PM

sick! where is that park with the huge vert wall?

|

Refs: milou, beastassdick (x4), deehos, whiteknight (x2), lifeofriden2200, bikeralldayerrday, SuperstarDK(x2), HaroF2(x2), Bulldog_bikes, TCbmx (x4), empath, turbodsingle, trentydoo,kurtnut, irideafly, bmx4days, Pavimo (x2)

6/4/2012 7:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2012 7:16 PM

I'm not gonna deny that the kid can ride, but I personally think it's getting kinda old seeing a bunch of little kids that ride only park. I would like to see more kids that could tear up the streets or everything in general

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

6/5/2012 12:42 AM

catfish95 wrote:

I'm not gonna deny that the kid can ride, but I personally think it's getting kinda old seeing a bunch of little kids that ride only park. I would like to see more kids that could tear up the streets or everything in general

I dunno about you guys over there, but they crack down on street riding pretty hard here, thats why our local bike shop built us a trail to ride on with some sweet ass jumps.

It gets visited by Ryan Nyquist from time to time

|

6/5/2012 1:09 AM

catfish95 wrote:

agreed... not entirely with the just park... i wanna see people that can ride everything in general... like riding all disciplines dirt street park and shit even some flatland type stuff in there occasionally

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/5/2012 3:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2012 3:43 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

agreed... not entirely with the just park... i wanna see people that can ride everything in general... like riding all disciplines dirt street park and shit even some flatland type stuff in there occasionally

like churchill. hes a beast and i remeber he was doing some flatland hangfive where he spun around and then wiplashed out into a bank

|

6/5/2012 6:47 AM

Kid is the size of a 13 yr old but is built like a 18 -20 yr old. I think this kid will def have something to show us int he future. His bike is just a little too big for him to whip around on the street but he looks like hes got a good grip on things.

|

6/5/2012 11:55 AM

Photo
|

6/5/2012 12:35 PM

Whip, bar, turndown, no foot can. 540 to indian giver. kind of boring.

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

6/6/2012 11:54 PM

if he didnt fakie indian hed be ok. lol but learn to ride more than just park..

|

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

6/7/2012 12:05 AM

Fly out queen

|

6/7/2012 11:13 AM

RiverSideRider wrote:

Fly out queen

teeheehee

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]