The mongoose "Legion"

Related:
Create New Tag

5/9/2012 11:44 PM

Heya guys, I have heard allot of negativity directed at mongoose over the years and i was thinking of getting back into BMX and saw this bike, The mongoose legion

http://www.mongoose.com/bmx/2012/bikes/dirt-street/2012-legion

It is currently on sale at the local bike shop fairly cheap, you save just over $100. It seems like a solid bike, Is there any reason people hate mongoose so much?? Is there any reason I shouldnt go for the bike? I mean its less than $500 and it seems decent spec wise....

If you have any reasons why I shouldnt go for, please speak up and help me out smile

|

5/9/2012 11:47 PM

Yeah it's cool.
No reason not too, those bikes are dope.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/9/2012 11:50 PM

not bad, how much would you be paying?

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

5/9/2012 11:54 PM

$480. Lookin at just basic street, just some bench grinding to get me back into the flow of things. The guys at the bike store are friends and will throw the pegs in for free

|

5/10/2012 12:11 AM

kai.ceselli wrote:

$480. Lookin at just basic street, just some bench grinding to get me back into the flow of things. The guys at the bike store are friends and will throw the pegs in for free

Get it! The only reason people don't like em is because they think of the department store bikes.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/10/2012 12:12 AM

Spenlard wrote:

Get it! The only reason people don't like em is because they think of the department store bikes.

why the fuck are you up right now.

|

5/10/2012 8:29 AM

for $20 more you could get the amber dorado it has great after market parts on it, the back hub cranks and rims are work like $450 without the rest of the bike and the frame has a lifetime warranty

|

parkrat.

5/10/2012 9:13 AM

kai.ceselli wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

RiverSideRider wrote:

Because ever since I had a stroke I sleep for like 2 days at a time and wake up randomly lol.

|

5/10/2012 12:12 PM

Rstar wrote:

for $20 more you could get the amber dorado it has great after market parts on it, the back hub cranks and rims are work like $450 without the rest of the bike and the frame has a lifetime warranty

yeah id say do this but shipping to Australia is probably gonna be alot

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

5/10/2012 12:29 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Because ever since I had a stroke I sleep for like 2 days at a time and wake up randomly lol.

When can you ride again?

|

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

5/10/2012 12:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2012 12:32 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

skateandbmx14 wrote:

When can you ride again?

Umm. I dunno, second opinion next week..doctors Monday..and then umm surgery next month. So...July-ish.

|

5/10/2012 12:34 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Umm. I dunno, second opinion next week..doctors Monday..and then umm surgery next month. So...July-ish.

That's not too bad.

|

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

5/10/2012 12:38 PM

skateandbmx14 wrote:

When can you ride again?

Spenlard wrote:

skateandbmx14 wrote:

That's not too bad.

Yeah I'm soo stoked. Fucking spent 140$ on that bikesponsors shit, and quit at the fourth stage. Now I can't afford my parts to fix up my cycle. I raged so hard on the phone with the representative lmfao. Such a dumb decision.

|