The most solid fork?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2016 7:57 AM

Hi all,

I've been looking whole day for some solid fork that won't disappoint me. I don't really mind offset, because I believe nose manual is about skill and not about the equipment. I have broken my Fit Shiv fork and looking for something with similar riding experience but which much better durability...

Before you ask me to specificity my riding style: I ride street and park with lots of big gaps and unclear riding blush

Here are some of my candidates:

Odyssey R32 vs R25? Maybe I will try the nose manual offset w00t

Mutiny Wand v3 - fan of Mutiny, but not sure if the fork lasts, they make beautiful frames though w00t

Total BMX Hangover - No knowledge at all, hate Trick Machines and 360 triplebackflip quad whippers, but it could survive pretty decent damage

Which is the best (I mean in durability) of these three forks? Or is there something that lasts longer? (of course I know it is going to break someday, but I'd love to have at least 3-4 years same fork) Forgot to mention the integrated headset, but I guess in todays world it is clear that I won't have old headset...

|

5/1/2016 8:43 AM

Get odyssey forks with brake mounts

|

It’s all bmx

5/1/2016 10:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2016 10:25 AM

I have Odyssey R32 forks. I'm not doing crazy stuff like huge gaps and drops, but these forks are quality-made and reviews are positive. I love them very much, been running one for 3 years now and no dents or signs of cracking. I ride mostly park but prefer to stay on a quarter pipe practicing brake tricks. So I'm not the hardest rider on my parts, but these R32's are great forks! :D

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

5/1/2016 10:23 AM

Odyssey or Shadow Ineceptive

|

5/1/2016 12:08 PM

We The People Switch forks are fuckin mint

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/1/2016 12:33 PM

Odyssey. Even if you break them they have a lifetime warranty.
Or s&m pitchfork xlt's if you want more cool points which come with a lifetime crash replacement warranty (if you break them they'll sell you a new pair at a discounted cost)

|

5/1/2016 1:14 PM

Odyssey.

It will be the last fork you buy.

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

5/1/2016 1:17 PM

Odyssey or Sunday forks will last you forever, (literally considering they're lifetime warranty)

I'm rough on my bike, and do a lot of front end grinds too… My Sunday forks typically last 3-3.5 years which is pretty good, and even then I've only managed to crack them or very slightly twist the legs. They've never snapped on me, so I'd say they're pretty dam solid. And if you crack em, warranty! (Just make sure you mail in the warranty card, they no longer warranty parts without one)

|

5/1/2016 2:07 PM

Odyssey. If you do lots of big gaps i'd say r32. That's what i run.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/1/2016 2:10 PM

|

5/1/2016 4:29 PM

Disclaimer: I love my odyssey fork.

But if you're looking for other options to mix it up a bit there's the bone deth bottom feeder. Built to last.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

5/1/2016 5:33 PM

R32 all day

|

5/1/2016 6:33 PM

The WTP patron forks seem pretty good.

7mm casted heat-treated hollow dropouts means you won't be cracking the dropouts from the welds(because there isn't any on the dropout itself) and 7mm is pretty hard to bend.

PS : i run r25's because i'm an odyssey fork fanboy.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

5/2/2016 12:19 AM

....It hasn't been done....

Odyssey /thread.

|

5/2/2016 12:55 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Odyssey /thread.

Odyssey thread, not fork thread... I googled before I posted about 30 mins and couldn't find any solution, also I wanted to see feedback from people, so I guess thanks for you stupid worthless comment tongue

btw thanks everyone, looks like I am going to get R32 now,

|

5/3/2016 8:30 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Odyssey /thread.

Butcher.BMX wrote:

Odyssey thread, not fork thread... I googled before I posted about 30 mins and couldn't find any solution, also I wanted to ...more

Good choice └[ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°]┘
|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

5/3/2016 10:13 AM

Odysseys.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/3/2016 10:19 AM

just wait for the new animal 15mm forks lol

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton