The new style

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2015 7:42 AM

Honestly I like the look of gum tires with four piece bars and a free coaster,I would like to see some one with all oil slick part and gum walled tires and 4 pc bars ahah I dnt care lol I already know y'all gonna hate but who cares

|

2/9/2015 7:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2015 2:22 PM

Cooooonnnnratulations! You have won the one and only MOST POINTLESS THREAD AWARD!
Your prize: My wasted time!

|

2/9/2015 11:28 AM

Photo

|

2/9/2015 11:36 AM

Everyone on this forum now hates you.

If you would have said "I love the look of an FBM frame, Odyssey forks, wood grain Tree hubs, small bars, brakes, pegless, and a slim seat. Fuck street, Adam22, and coasters!" everyone on here would have sucked you off.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

2/9/2015 11:50 AM

your "new style" is just people making their bikes look like they did in the '90s and calling it "retro-cool". it's good for riding, but not new. most of our styles are recycled from old styles. When Sunday Fundays were popular, they were just using the Skyway look from the `80s.

|

2/9/2015 12:17 PM

Yeah, people have a mix of styles these days. Some go for the older school look with all that and the others go for that crazy color way.

Oil slick is pretty new actually. I like it too, but over-using it is gaudy. Stuff like hubs, sprockets and stems and little stuff is just fine. I like the way bikes have a variety. Going from simple black to retro cool multi colored things.

There are a lot of things going on too, and eventually there will be a whole new wave of super clean builds, i think. Like even more invest casting, better welds are becoming more and more apparent. More stuff is to come in the future for sure. A whole new style is due to pop in within the next few years. Riding will get better as always (depending on what you think is good). It's how it is.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/9/2015 1:05 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Photo

That chick in the front would get it.

|

2/9/2015 1:17 PM

I thought this post was going to be about the Beastie Boys. 0/10 very disappointing

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

2/9/2015 1:53 PM

Stocksy wrote:

If you would have said "I love the look of an FBM frame, Odyssey forks, wood grain Tree hubs, small bars, brakes, pegless, and a slim seat. Fuck street, Adam22, and coasters!" everyone on here would have sucked you off.

If he said the same thing you said I'd still have posted the photo I did cause it's a retarded and pointless thread haha

|

2/9/2015 2:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2015 4:15 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

If he said the same thing you said I'd still have posted the photo I did cause it's a retarded and pointless thread haha

we can totally make this into a deep and meaningful retrospective on the BMX world`s tendency to recycle an old trend and call it cutting edge. This is an opportunity to look through Mark Twain`s theories on historic recurrence. Photo

|

2/9/2015 2:50 PM

I saw a guy with a jet fuel bike once, with chrome 4-piece bars, no pegs and a free-coaster

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

2/9/2015 4:14 PM

cro tec wrote:

I saw a guy with a jet fuel bike once, with chrome 4-piece bars, no pegs and a free-coaster

dammit im trying to make this serious, you`re not helping.

|

2/9/2015 6:48 PM

Stocksy wrote:

I ride a barcode with brakes and odyssey forks. I also refuse to learn barspins, and I won't fly out.

Where do I get my blowjob?

|