The newest trend...

Related:
Create New Tag

5/20/2013 1:10 PM

So now everyone has their own plastic pegs out, or nearly anyway, seems 2.4 slick tyres are gunna dominate next. Chase hawks are out, that new shadow tyre looks pretty similar, and the new cult one looks nearly copied... who you think will bring a slick 2.4 out next?

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/20/2013 1:14 PM

Eclat?
Fly (probably not though)

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/20/2013 1:20 PM

I would say Animal but the "2.20" TWW inflates to 2.36"! Ummm... I can see Fit updating the FAF putting out a 2.4" possibly 2.5" :-O but if you see their 2.3" is actually narrower than the 2.25" you get the picture. Duo possibly?

|

5/20/2013 1:28 PM

Now that I think about it, a come back of the ASM in a bigger size could be possible.

|

5/20/2013 1:35 PM

andyferly wrote:

Now that I think about it, a come back of the ASM in a bigger size could be possible.

The tww is the same thing just with the wraparound tread for side wall protection

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/20/2013 1:35 PM

The 4 peg nose manual, crankslide trends are ending, Stylish shit with brakes will make a comeback I think.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

5/20/2013 1:37 PM

andyferly wrote:

tomdon wrote:

The tww is the same thing just with the wraparound tread for side wall protection

Yeah I noticed, my friend rides TWW.
They're actually pretty nice.

|

5/20/2013 1:58 PM

andyferly wrote:

Eclat?

i cant see eclat doing one, theyve got their other new tyres to worry about, and i dont see them as a 'trendy' brand, just a good one. maybe... amber? or some similar generic brand?

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

5/20/2013 2:28 PM

nose manuals

people selling their souls to be pro

peg chinks if not im brings it back in my next video, need a camera so bad

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/20/2013 4:52 PM

i can just see that the old days of ride fast and die hard are coming to an end and now everyone is just getting tech and big airs. well this is just in my area and I'm still trying to go hard and not get sick again.

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/20/2013 5:07 PM

chainless is the thing around here i think its dumb

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/20/2013 5:10 PM

22"wheels

are coming........

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

5/20/2013 5:11 PM

Honestly with the Trends coming in I've been riding 10 years & I've seen so many things come & go & come back again!

|

5/20/2013 5:12 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

...really?

|

I don't ride a BMX bike to look cool to others, I do it because it's fun and never do I think "Boy I sure am cool on my BMX bike."
- Capt. Nemo

5/20/2013 5:13 PM

Personally I think 22" bikes are going to start trending hardcore. Either that or fixed-gear 20" BMX bikes... screw the freecoasters.

I'm just kidding about that last part. :D

|

I don't ride a BMX bike to look cool to others, I do it because it's fun and never do I think "Boy I sure am cool on my BMX bike."
- Capt. Nemo

5/20/2013 5:15 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

wow thats the dumbest thing I've herd all day

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/20/2013 5:48 PM

For sure on the 2.4 slicks. Cult is coming out with 2.4s. How big are these damn tires gonna get? I like big tires though, aha. They're just, like, I don't know, just better.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/20/2013 5:49 PM

Also, I think the huge bar thing is at it's peak right now, and starting to see its way out.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/20/2013 6:25 PM

andyferly wrote:

Eclat?

I remember reading an article on Transworld about how Fly Rubens are like actually 2.39 when inflated, could be misremembering though

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

5/20/2013 6:31 PM

I'd be down to try some 3.0 tires

Gay oil slick trend. I want some oil slick tires.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/20/2013 8:54 PM

Not even lifting is a trend. And shitty parts that break on you is another haha

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/20/2013 9:24 PM

Having no creativity....

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

5/20/2013 9:44 PM

Not giving a fuck

|

fack off

5/20/2013 10:47 PM

The worst trend ever is the ongoing one where people follow each new trend, and don't build their Bike to suit themselves.

One trend around here that is really stupid though is people buying £400-£600 Completes, customizing them, and then buying another £400-£600 Bike about a year later.

Another trend I don't like is that so many riders here ride the same Halfpipe and Jump Box the whole time, and learn 180s out, then 3s out, then move on to Bars out, and then Whips out, which they try every other trick yet it takes them over a year like that to land them. The only other trick they do is airs. T-Bogs, 1 Footed Cans, X-Ups, and Tuck-Nos seem to be creative tricks around here. Mind that is only some people.

|

5/21/2013 1:06 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

For sure on the 2.4 slicks. Cult is coming out with 2.4s. How big are these damn tires gonna get? I like big tires though, aha. They're just, like, I don't know, just better.

tyre sizes are mad these days, for a start there huge, and second, theyre all lies :L

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

5/21/2013 1:13 AM

Next trend: Wider frames and forks so these tires can fit..

|

5/21/2013 6:06 AM

jake-loves-to-ride wrote:

yeah, like 4" clearance :L I think companies should start bringing more build kits out, be a useful trend...

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

5/21/2013 7:12 AM

jake-loves-to-ride wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

yeah, like 4" clearance :L I think companies should start bringing more build kits out, be a useful trend...

This, I want more build kits

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/21/2013 7:13 AM

i have alwasy loved huge tires way before it was a trend

|

5/21/2013 7:14 AM

bloghogs wrote:

22"wheels

are coming........

I hope so I want to ride one really bad, although, with these huge ass tires, we might have 22inch tires for our 20 wheel lol Jk but it would be funny as shit to see

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...