9/26/2018 8:50 PM

Bulletpup should get on Discord

View Results

|

Don’t put 25.4 bars in a 22.2 stem.

9/26/2018 9:22 PM

Lol who disliked this?laughing laughing

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/26/2018 9:57 PM

What is discord?

|

9/27/2018 1:02 AM

I wanted to vote both but I settled for "Yes"

|

9/27/2018 2:21 AM

Why ?

|

9/27/2018 3:16 AM

Get it. Dana needs it too!

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

9/27/2018 3:40 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

What is discord?

An app that is way better for the progression thread..

And there's a few different sections to it as well... Its pretty cool lol

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/27/2018 4:06 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

What is discord?

It's a communication platform typically used by gamers in place of Skype or TeamSpeak. It is totally free to use.
There is an app you can download, or you can use the website version without downloading a thing. It's www.discordapp.com
We have a VitalBMX Server on there that is being used primarily for the progression group. It's super easy and convenient to use. We have different sections: Progression Videos, Progression Chat, General BMX Chat, and Memes!

I have found it very beneficial for my 180 progress. (I really hope to land one today. I got SO CLOSE last night)

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

9/27/2018 6:19 AM

So... Are we switching to discord? As in not using the Instagram anymore... or both? I think both is too much but I do like that people I am friends with would see my clips on Insta.

|

9/27/2018 6:22 AM

I haven't been on Discord & haven't committed to the Instagram group as I was hearing the nightmare of constant notifications. I'm down for the group but don't want it to be something I regret over the communication portal.

|

9/27/2018 6:30 AM

SupaShawn wrote:

So... Are we switching to discord? As in not using the Instagram anymore... or both? I think both is too much but I do like ...more

IMO it's easier to keep track of stuff in the discord group since you can have separate channels etc. but I was thinking, maybe the new trick of the week should always be decided in the original thread? That way everyone will see it regardless of whether they use instagram or discord or neither.

|

9/27/2018 6:35 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

What is discord?

I like the cut of your jib, old man.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

9/27/2018 6:39 AM

What is the new trick then?

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

9/27/2018 6:40 AM

Im really flattered But I dont think Im going to start another social media thing. Im already addicted to vitalbmx forums...lol

|

9/27/2018 7:29 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

I haven't been on Discord & haven't committed to the Instagram group as I was hearing the nightmare of constant ...more

Honestly the chat on Insta has died down. However; there is a mute button (just saying).

|

9/27/2018 7:32 AM

SupaShawn wrote:

Honestly the chat on Insta has died down. However; there is a mute button (just saying).

I still like having the clips on insta with the hashtag. It’s just nice and clean, all vids, no scrolling to find anything. I only just realised you can actually “follow” a hashtag, which is handy. Apart from that though Discord is far better. Thanks Phil

|

Don’t put 25.4 bars in a 22.2 stem.

9/28/2018 9:06 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

I haven't been on Discord & haven't committed to the Instagram group as I was hearing the nightmare of constant ...more

SupaShawn wrote:

Spongeworthy wrote:

I still like having the clips on insta with the hashtag. It’s just nice and clean, all vids, no scrolling to find anything. I ...more

No worries mate

|

9/28/2018 9:27 AM

There isn’t constant notifications on insta if you mute the chat then check it whenever you please , I swear I’m building rockets over here

|

9/28/2018 9:29 AM

eskimojay wrote:

There isn’t constant notifications on insta if you mute the chat then check it whenever you please , I swear I’m building ...more

Yo! Can I get one?

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram