Related:
Create New Tag

7/15/2013 9:13 PM

anybody else see the news? its insane!

Videos

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/15/2013 9:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/15/2013 9:16 PM

sooooooooooo sorry!! wrong section!!!

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/15/2013 9:19 PM

doesnt look like a riot right now...

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/15/2013 9:19 PM

Did anyone see what his friend said? http://news.yahoo.com/key-witness-in-zimmerman-case-says-defense-attorney-is-%E2%80%98lucky-i%E2%80%99m-a-christian%E2%80%99--014754314.html words can't explain how retarded that girl is.. Really.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/15/2013 9:20 PM

I love stupid people...

I was actually in the middle something like that down by where i live, i was with this girl waiting for the bus to go to her house and all these black people started blocking all the cars and throwing shit everywhere it was pretty funny

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/15/2013 9:22 PM

I think they are just dancing so they will be on TV! idk

|

7/15/2013 9:29 PM

lol^

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

7/15/2013 9:31 PM

All my white friends are happy and all my black friends are pissed wtf

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/15/2013 9:33 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

i wonder why.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

7/15/2013 9:34 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

It's not a race thing. Zimmerman is a mexican.lol

|

7/15/2013 9:34 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

i wonder why.

lmao , that guy shouldnt have shot and killed him. if he HAD to shoot because he was getting "jumped" he shoulda shot at his leg

|

Refs - Tomdon x2, DGK_all_day_AKA_, bmx4life121303

7/15/2013 9:36 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

The sad thing is if they were both the same race or if the races were switched nobody would have paid any attention to this.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/15/2013 9:36 PM

Photo
|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/15/2013 9:37 PM

^ thanks. i didnt mean to

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

7/15/2013 9:42 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

The sad thing is if they were both the same race or if the races were switched nobody would have paid any attention to this.

its true we need to stop fighting each other and for the human race to successfully flourish we need to stop the racism and discrimination between us all. i love my black friends, mexican, arab, greek. any race i dont care who you are if you are a REAL person i will like you and respect you. if you're a radical republican or a democrat i probably will think less of you.! we need to stop fighting each other and get this damn government out of office and get out of this statist fucking country.

|

7/15/2013 10:07 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

agcrx wrote:

its true we need to stop fighting each other and for the human race to successfully flourish we need to stop the racism and discrimination between us all. i love my black friends, mexican, arab, greek. any race i dont care who you are if you are a REAL person i will like you and respect you. if you're a radical republican or a democrat i probably will think less of you.! we need to stop fighting each other and get this damn government out of office and get out of this statist fucking country.

Yup, as long as you don't live in canada we can be BFF's

|

7/15/2013 10:13 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I was thinking the same thing, honestly if the person that was killed was any other race no one would give a fuck but because he was black it made it a race crime.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/15/2013 10:29 PM

All you guys are probably "amurica kill nighurs! Fuck faggots! Jews are dumb. Kkk roolz"

Hate crimes are a bad thing. A MOTHERFUCKING KID died because he walked in the wrong neighborhood. Zimmerman is a racist cunt. HATE CRIMES =/= REGULAR ASS CRIMES WITH NO MOTIVE

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/15/2013 10:52 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

agcrx wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Yup, as long as you don't live in canada we can be BFF's

can we please be friends

|

7/15/2013 11:21 PM

How the hell do you think I feel? I live RIGHT THE FUCK IN BETWEEN the rednecks and the ghetto area. The shooting might have gone down like a hour away but damn.. People are crazy here....

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

7/15/2013 11:34 PM

Fuck Treyvon Martin.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

7/15/2013 11:41 PM

^

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

7/15/2013 11:45 PM

You guys are hicks. Bet all of you hate obama, but if he was white you would love him. And all of you are from the south....

|

I ride for my papou.

7/15/2013 11:56 PM

SickDude wrote:

You guys are hicks. Bet all of you hate obama, but if he was white you would love him. And all of you are from the south....

no because he fucking kills kids with drone strikes and starts random wars with countries we dont need to invade just for profit! learn about whats actually happening in our country. "boston bombing" the night before it happened rockets "rained" down on pakistan killing over 400 civilians. yea who the fuck else could do that except us. the government is horrible at hiding shit look at 9/11

|

7/16/2013 12:02 AM

SickDude wrote:

race has nothing to do with it ya hippie. by the way your in california. there is no devide between northern and southern. this is not the east. california will always remain a democratic state with people like you supporting it.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

7/16/2013 12:17 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

race has nothing to do with it ya hippie. by the way your in california. there is no devide between northern and southern. this is not the east. california will always remain a democratic state with people like you supporting it.

Democrats
1 dont hate blacks and gays
2 hate everyone not white
3 acually know that the preident has nothing to do with anything! The h o r and senate has 100000000000% more to do with it

|

I ride for my papou.

7/16/2013 2:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/16/2013 2:42 AM

Aren't you like 12? What would you know about what goes on in this country or government when you aren't even old enough to take a government, history, or current events class yet? Lol. And I was wondering when this topic was gonna come up on here. The only reason this was even turned into a race war was because of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson exploiting their own race for personal gain once again. I'm NOT racist, but the true definition of that special N word, is an ignorant person of ANY race, which these two men clearly are. I don't even see why race is still an issue at this point in history....oh wait, because people like this continue to ignite hatred IN certain people FOR certain people and keep the bullshit going. The only reason Zimmerman came off as racist, was because the media edited the 911 tapes to make it seem that way, just like most other big stories you hear about. And as usual, the American sheeple will believe whatever they hear and talk shit without doing any research at all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin

And as for the government, this country was founded by Republicans, and if you knew the actual differences between the two parties, you'd know that Democrats are going to be the death of this country. So a jackass as the party's symbol seems pretty fitting at this point. Lol. And what better time for a racial war over supposed "gun violence" than the same exact time when the current Democratic government is trying to take weapons every from every American citizen through gun control, even though the Republican written US Constitution that the country was founded on, says "being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed". The second amendment consists not only for personal, home, and "free state" defense, but to prevent government tyranny, which is slowly happening one day at a time. And what better way to oppress and control the people than to take away their only defense so they can't fight back? The majority of the country is too lazy to pay attention to it, but it's going to be too late by the time everyone wakes up if it doesn't happen soon. And I don't hate Obama because he's black, I could personally care less if he was a good guy. But unfortunately he's just an awful president because he's a puppet that needs to be impeached, just like Bush should've been.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Edit: Read article #6: http://www.policymic.com/articles/24557/9-things-you-didn-t-know-about-the-second-amendment

Sorry about the novel, CSB, I know. Just figured SickDude would like to actually know something about the posts he makes. Lol

|

7/16/2013 5:58 AM

I'm not going to get involved in any other way than saying shit's fucked up across the board.

Also Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, so I am skeptical to trust it as a legit source. I hope you all can understand that.

I could literally go on there and change any article to say that a skateboarder killed JFK, or that aliens caused 9/11.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/16/2013 10:07 AM

SickDude wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Democrats
1 dont hate blacks and gays
2 hate everyone not white
3 acually know that the preident has nothing to do with anything! The h o r and senate has 100000000000% more to do with it

you are a D E M O C R A T. not me.and its kinda flip-flopped now. democrats used to be against immigration. while republicans would support it. It is the opposite now.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

7/16/2013 10:34 AM

Havok. I took ap history. Your pov is biased.
1: a bill has to go through both the house of representitives and the senate before it is giving to the president. The senate and hor can veto the presidents decidion.
2: australia has strict as hell gun laws and tell me how many school shootings you've heard of there...
3: rebublicans are MEGA CHRISTIANS. They take the bible out of context just to fuck up you life
3a: "gay marrige is a sin" -> "we should treat everyone as we would like to be treated"
3b " every life is important, stop abortion" well, you are practically killing thousands of mexicans who need a new life to make money for their familys (arizona)
Im presuming you are white (everyone on vital is) you are the target group of the republicans. You are the golden child. You arw who the laws they make are intended for

|

I ride for my papou.