The thing that bugs the shit out of u when ur biking?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/21/2009 9:51 PM

getting asked...
how big is your crank ? lol
how many tricks can you do ?
can you tail whip ? why not ?
why do u suck so bad ?
why does your bike make that noise ?

|

i done did got a federal now

7/21/2009 9:51 PM

aznsbmx? wrote:

wen ur chain comes off and u hit ur knee
its too hard to put ur wheel straight while keepin the chain tight

soo annoying

Oh fuck I hate that. I can get my chain tight and my wheel straight easy.

|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

7/21/2009 9:53 PM

not being able to get something easy down

|

7/21/2009 10:03 PM

Gettin told off my sk8ers to get the hell out of the way or when they messed up and fell cuz I got in the way

|

Rider4life>=]

7/21/2009 10:05 PM

dk4life wrote:

Gettin told off my sk8ers to get the hell out of the way or when they messed up and fell cuz I got in the way

that sucks. but it happens the other way around too.

|

thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

7/21/2009 10:24 PM

yo wen fucking dickheads r like "get off the sidewalk" but they all-ways say it after ive passed by them, sometimes i turn around and im like "y dont you just say it to my face? or r u just to scared to let every one know your actually being a prick". lol

|

7/21/2009 10:28 PM

aznsbmx? wrote:

soo annoying

i can never get the damn chain tight and have the wheel straight at the same time piss me off sooo much lately

|

7/21/2009 10:29 PM

RogueStatus wrote:

yo wen fucking dickheads r like "get off the sidewalk" but they all-ways say it after ive passed by them, sometimes i turn around and im like "y dont you just say it to my face? or r u just to scared to let every one know your actually being a prick". lol

Or riding in the street and a dumbass tries to pull out even though 5 bikers are passing in front of the exit. Then they yell at you to get on the non-existent sidewalk.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

7/21/2009 10:33 PM

RogueStatus wrote:

P0ngPenis wrote:

Or riding in the street and a dumbass tries to pull out even though 5 bikers are passing in front of the exit. Then they yell at you to get on the non-existent sidewalk.

ya once i was just coasting slowly on a crossing and it was my right of way and the guy in the car honks at me for apparently going to slow, which was like a slow jog speed like FUCK i was pissed at him. funnily enough it was like this old piss head of about 80 years of age

|

7/21/2009 10:39 PM

honestly, i hate when i jump off my bike when im about to bail, and then i step wrong, and my fucking pedal scratches my shin and i have a huge ass cut at the end of the day.

|

place signature here.

7/21/2009 10:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2009 10:42 PM

aznsbmx? wrote:

soo annoying

kwbike.co wrote:

i can never get the damn chain tight and have the wheel straight at the same time piss me off sooo much lately

i ride mine a little loose. it hits the frame when i do some stairs and crap, but its minor scratches. so i just leave it.

|

place signature here.

7/21/2009 10:45 PM

RogueStatus wrote:

P0ngPenis wrote:

RogueStatus wrote:

ya once i was just coasting slowly on a crossing and it was my right of way and the guy in the car honks at me for apparently going to slow, which was like a slow jog speed like FUCK i was pissed at him. funnily enough it was like this old piss head of about 80 years of age

yeah, I've had that happen before.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

7/21/2009 10:46 PM

drumaboyy13 wrote:

honestly, i hate when i jump off my bike when im about to bail, and then i step wrong, and my fucking pedal scratches my shin and i have a huge ass cut at the end of the day.

i actually hav one right now from doing 180's in the rain down stair sets, btw bad idea, feet slip right off and splat, blood gushing from your veins, well maybe not quite so dramatic :D

|

7/21/2009 10:49 PM

dk4life wrote:

P0ngPenis wrote:

Yea thats true dude u got a point but they always bitch at us and purposly get in the way so we cant do our tricks its gay

|

Rider4life>=]

7/21/2009 10:49 PM

aznsbmx? wrote:

soo annoying

P0ngPenis wrote:

Oh fuck I hate that. I can get my chain tight and my wheel straight easy.

That shit fucking hurts!!

|

BMX is the life and blood in my soul.

7/21/2009 10:52 PM

dk4life wrote:

P0ngPenis wrote:

dk4life wrote:

Yea thats true dude u got a point but they always bitch at us and purposly get in the way so we cant do our tricks its gay

yeah but so do a select few douche bag bikers.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

7/21/2009 10:56 PM

i know i shudent really say this to a fellow rider but fucking kids on there wall mart bikes who think there getting huge air and the back wheel isnt even clearing, and generally its them guys who piss of the skaters

|

7/21/2009 10:59 PM

P0ngPenis wrote:

dk4life wrote:

P0ngPenis wrote:

yeah but so do a select few douche bag bikers.

Yea but only the dick ones who love to fight skaters and push them to their braking point

|

Rider4life>=]

7/21/2009 11:00 PM

RogueStatus wrote:

i know i shudent really say this to a fellow rider but fucking kids on there wall mart bikes who think there getting huge air and the back wheel isnt even clearing, and generally its them guys who piss of the skaters

yeah that or the 13 year old kids who are good as fuck who think they own everything.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

7/21/2009 11:02 PM

RogueStatus wrote:

P0ngPenis wrote:

yeah that or the 13 year old kids who are good as fuck who think they own everything.

yup.......also......two words.........razor scooters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

7/21/2009 11:15 PM

i hate when im about to go ride then i notice my shit is all fucked up. i was going to go ride tonight i had to take 20mins to fix all my stuff. my chain was off for some reason my handle bars were moved it was so annoying.

either that or when your pedaling hard and you hear a funny noise. i get freaked out.ive had a few to many times where my chain comes off mid pedal then i end up hittin my stem or my handlebars.

|

7/21/2009 11:56 PM

scottrod wrote:

people always beging to ride my bike and sayn they love it cuz its purple

brentrides wrote:

no one ever asks to ride my bike becasue i set it up so weird and i love it

same noone ever asks me to ride my bike cause they think its weird and gay but on there bikes everything rattles and mine is dialled and they say mines crap

|

"go high, touch the sky"

7/22/2009 12:09 AM

aznsbmx? wrote:

soo annoying

kwbike.co wrote:

nah my bikes dialled

|

"go high, touch the sky"

7/22/2009 12:17 AM

i hate when my hub bearings blow out of nowhere, and when i cant fucking land flat 3s.

|

7/22/2009 12:22 AM

CeeDub wrote:

i hate when my hub bearings blow out of nowhere, and when i cant fucking land flat 3s.

Get a better hub. And I know how that 3 thing is.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

7/22/2009 12:50 AM

Even though I've had my bike for about a week i have already gotten about 5 people telling me that my bike is too small for me. Im 6'2 1/2 riding on a 20.75" TT. I tell em to stfu its a bmx bike, its supposed to be small.
Some people have also bitched about how I can't ride sitting down.
I'm like bmx Bmx BMx BMX!!!!!!

I also hate the cops, they always fckin dog me

|

My Tierra v.3!
Facebook
TSC and Fly <3
RTC>CSB

7/22/2009 2:55 AM

I HATE FLAT TIRES I HATE CASING I HATE NOT LANDING MY TRICKS THAT I CAN ALREADY DO

|

7/22/2009 3:04 AM

Smashin up ya shins on ya pedels, is hands down the worst. =(

|

The statement "I dont like spicy food" is a more verbose way of saying "I have a vagina."

7/22/2009 3:09 AM

I hate the day when my front wheel fell out in mid-air . I'll never forget it. still have scars from that day.

|

You could cut off your penis to save some extra weight...

7/22/2009 3:09 AM

scottrod wrote:

people always beging to ride my bike and sayn they love it cuz its purple

brentrides wrote:

no one ever asks to ride my bike becasue i set it up so weird and i love it

huss wrote:

same noone ever asks me to ride my bike cause they think its weird and gay but on there bikes everything rattles and mine is dialled and they say mines crap

hahahah faggot

|