They called me scandalist and stupid!? WTH!?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/11/2014 5:40 PM

I was in this parking lot next to the church doing bunny hop and landing on manual on the side walk and planers that divide the parking lot also practicing my 180 (im ALMOST there by the way) and well everybody knows that the church is open on sundays or something like that. Well this guy came out yelling to me saying "CAN'T YOU SEE THAT SIGN!?" (pointing to the sign) and i say "the one that says no skateboarding?" and him "YES SO WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" and i said "well, apparently im not skateboarding" and he say "oooh oh you are so funny! go home!" and i said "wait why?" and he say "...or... or go some were alse!!" and i said "but why" and then "eh...uh..." and he left i stayed there for 15 more min. I told my friend that is a girl what happened and she told me that im a scandalist and my other friend said i act like a stupid so WHAT A FUCK!? what is wrong i just asked why i should lieve from the parking lot? why im scandalist when their is guys on the corners smoking crack and shooting the guys of the other corner? im just on my bike chillin. the problem was that the guy came out yelling at me and i really hate when they yell at me if they guy would just say to leave like all normal i would lieve... for the day but i still dont understand

|

9/11/2014 5:42 PM

This is all day everyday for me. Get used to it.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/11/2014 5:48 PM

What i don't understand is why your first instinct is to log onto a forum and complain about it? You got kicked out of a spot and a couple bitches gave you their opinion on you. Its not the end of the world.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/11/2014 5:53 PM

actually that happened yesterday. i dont care about those bitches i just wanted to share what really pissed me off was the guy yelling at me

|

9/11/2014 6:08 PM

He's dumb, your friends are dumb and so are you.

First world problems.

|

9/11/2014 6:11 PM

What the fuck is a scandalist?

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

9/11/2014 6:12 PM

Basically shes saying hes a trouble maker, trying to make a scene out of things.

|

9/11/2014 7:35 PM

i act like a stupid so WHAT A FUCK

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

9/11/2014 7:53 PM

I act like a fuck so WHAT A STUPID

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/11/2014 10:23 PM

Not as stupid as some of the shit my ex and her friends say about me. LOL

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/11/2014 10:36 PM

"What a fuck" could be the greatest question ever asked. I'm in tears laughing right now. Thank you for the new phrase, op.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

9/12/2014 4:46 AM

Stupid scandalist...WAF

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

9/12/2014 5:10 AM

What exactly do you expect us to do about it?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/12/2014 6:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/12/2014 6:53 AM

tomdon wrote:

What exactly do you expect us to do about it?

I think we're supposed to give him some kind of answer like "Bmx is satan's sport" But obviously we won't.

WHAT A FUCK U R OP

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

9/12/2014 6:55 AM

If the guy CAME OUT OF THE CHURCH, chances are good he works there in some way, and chances are also good they A.) don't want you getting hurt on their property (Insurance nightmare etc)
B.) Don't want tire marks everywhere
C.) Don't want a bunch of punk kids coming and marking up all their stuff.

So you got kicked out. What do you expect when riding street? If you are not on your own property or a PUBLIC SKATEPARK THAT ALLOWS BIKES, you will be kicked out, A LOT. Sometimes they ask you nicely to go away, sometimes they yell, and other times they call the police.

It's the nature of riding stuff that you do not own.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/12/2014 3:59 PM

get used to it. #streetlife

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

9/12/2014 4:09 PM

why im scandalist

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

9/12/2014 7:56 PM

Dapanji wrote:

actually that happened yesterday. i dont care about those bitches i just wanted to share what really pissed me off was the guy yelling at me

Well, don't trespass then. We all have to deal with it, but do so without making pointless threads about it. Wait til you gotta deal with cops...

|

9/13/2014 2:56 PM

I tell people I dont speak english, or cant read it. They get soo mad.

The younger generation expects to get shot from any and all smartassery, back then we gave all the old people shit who gave us shit, and our friends cheered us on

|

In midschool bike rides you.

9/13/2014 3:22 PM

DrewH85 wrote:

I tell people I dont speak english, or cant read it. They get soo mad.

The younger generation expects to get shot from any and all smartassery, back then we gave all the old people shit who gave us shit, and our friends cheered us on

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|