Things I'm buying soon.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/9/2013 10:46 AM

I dunno other people make these threads so why not and all my friends are in school so i shall tell the vital bros. Gonna get this shit through empire unless I find it cheaper used. Going to get It all hopefully by fall depending on what I can sell and whatnot.

Fly tierra 5 21-
Fly Ruben pedals
Fly Ruben grips
Fit Mac, fly Tierra or fit sky high bars. That is undecided lol
Fly 22mm Spanish bb so I can use the dolmens that have sat on my dresser for months.
Fit lo bolt seat or whatever slim dick looking seat I can find cheap used.

All black.

CSB.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/9/2013 10:54 AM

Someone should just make a "Things I want to buy" thread so everyone can just post in that one thread so there isn't 6 billion thread on what people want to buy.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

5/9/2013 10:57 AM

Me? wrote:

Someone should just make a "Things I want to buy" thread so everyone can just post in that one thread so there isn't 6 billion thread on what people want to buy.

Actually a good idea. Forums practically dead anyway now so I don't really care about making stupid threads anymore lol.

|

5/9/2013 10:57 AM

Me? wrote:

Agreed.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/9/2013 11:18 AM

Four wrote:

Actually a good idea. Forums practically dead anyway now so I don't really care about making stupid threads anymore lol.

True.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/9/2013 11:37 AM

Well i will add to the thread then lol. I have a package from Dans Comp arriving tommorow & hopefully a stem from Joe (My American Homie!) And then that will be the front end & seating stuff sorted. At the end of the month i will be ordering...

Fit 25t Key Guard Sprocket Bright Silver
Fit 24mm Indent 165mm Cranks Chrome
Fit 24mm Mid BB (Comes with the Cranks) Black
Animal BPE PC Pedals Solid Black

Theeeeeen in a few weeks the wheelset will be ordered :D :D :D :D Cannot wait for that, then the Benny will be complete!

|

5/9/2013 12:10 PM

165mm profiles, fit high top stem, and the key chain are the only things on my buy list. After that everything on my bike will be to my liking

|

5/9/2013 12:19 PM

Used to see these threads all the time.

Never went well......

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

5/9/2013 1:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2013 1:37 PM

Getting Deluxe Shovelhands in tomorrow. Might order a hollow spindle for my 1997 Primo Powerbites, not sure yet. Can't find the bolts for the solid spindle and kinda want to run them.

Then I'm gonna get a set of Duo tires, at least in the front. Not exactly sure what I want in the back.

Then I'm gonna sell my Tree Slim seat and buy a Tree Fat seat.

And finally I plan on buying a 21" Hoffman Bama towards the end of the year if they're still available.

Edit: 2.2" Duo Stunner in the front and a 2.1" Revenge Folding in the back? How's that sound?

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/9/2013 4:07 PM

fly tureano
demolition revolts
a fly back wheel
demolition tires

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/9/2013 4:23 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

fly tureano
demolition revolts
a fly back wheel
demolition tires

Trueno* lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/9/2013 4:34 PM

Sounds good to me.
I'm planning on switching some stuff too.
I want to get either a Fit Wifi or a Subrosa Noster, I still can't decide what geo I'm leaning more towards too.
Switch my CS2s with either some Odyssey R25s or see what's up with the new S&M ones.
Getting some Chrome Vultus bars off a friend too.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/9/2013 5:07 PM

andyferly wrote:

Sounds good to me.
I want to get either a Fit Wifi or a Subrosa Noster, I still can't decide what geo I'm leaning more towards too.
Switch my CS2s with either some Odyssey R25s or see what's up with the new S&M ones.

I'd go for the Fit, the geo on it is pretty sweet. Odyssey forks. I'm debating on getting sky highs off a friend but really I don't know if I want bigger or smaller bars, my bike feels odd right now haha.

|

5/9/2013 5:24 PM

Four wrote:

I'd go for the Fit, the geo on it is pretty sweet. Odyssey forks. I'm debating on getting sky highs off a friend but really I don't know if I want bigger or smaller bars, my bike feels odd right now haha.

Get the skyhighs if its a good deal. And, since hes your fiend, test ride em first. I rode those bars for a long time, loved everything about em. Don't know why i bought montanas, the sky highs felt just right for me.

(i keep thinking that elephant is taking a shit at first glance lol)

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/9/2013 5:29 PM

BMXism wrote:

Get the skyhighs if its a good deal. And, since hes your fiend, test ride em first. I rode those bars for a long time, loved everything about em. Don't know why i bought montanas, the sky highs felt just right for me.

(i keep thinking that elephant is taking a shit at first glance lol)

Yeah he wants like 25. I may get em, 8.5 is a bit big I think. Lol yeah the elephant does look like that, I'm gonna get a banner for my room of the picture lol.

|

5/9/2013 5:35 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

fly tureano
demolition revolts
a fly back wheel
demolition tires

That frame feels pretty sweet and the fly rim is good too.

|

5/9/2013 5:46 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

fly tureano
demolition revolts
a fly back wheel
demolition tires

Four wrote:

That frame feels pretty sweet and the fly rim is good too.

ya im getting it off a friend for 60$

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/9/2013 5:46 PM

Topsey wrote:

Well i will add to the thread then lol. I have a package from Dans Comp arriving tommorow & hopefully a stem from Joe (My American Homie!) And then that will be the front end & seating stuff sorted. At the end of the month i will be ordering...

Theeeeeen in a few weeks the wheelset will be ordered :D :D :D :D Cannot wait for that, then the Benny will be complete!

Ehhhh, i wouldn't recommend those pedals, i have them but i switched to deco pc 2 pedals. The animal pedals came loose on me a lot, and if they weren't super tight they wobbled, and if they are tight they don't spin

|

DialedGuerraBmx

5/9/2013 5:55 PM

andyferly wrote:

Sounds good to me.

Four wrote:

I'd go for the Skyhighs!
Another thing I was thinking of is looking into the new Fit stem or the S&M Enduro.
But I got my Redneck XLT last year so I'm probably going to keep it for now.

|

5/9/2013 6:03 PM

Getting Animal Javelin rear laced to an RS rim, and then another RS rim and lacing that to my front Javelin that I already have, and a Animal V3 sprocket. All for my birthday next month. :D My mix is shitting out.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/9/2013 6:04 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Getting Animal Javelin rear laced to an RS rim, and then another RS rim and lacing that to my front Javelin that I already have, and a Animal V3 sprocket. All for my birthday next month. :D My mix is shitting out.

Stoked for you!

|

5/9/2013 6:17 PM

andyferly wrote:

I'd go for the Skyhighs!
Another thing I was thinking of is looking into the new Fit stem or the S&M Enduro.
But I got my Redneck XLT last year so I'm probably going to keep it for now.

Yeah I'm leaning towards them, seem like a perfect size not too big not too small. You'd be good with any of them, I can never decide on stems lol.

|

5/9/2013 6:18 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Sounds good to me! I heard that the animal rims weren't the best but I think that's when they first came out, animals legit so they probably fixed them and made them good.

|

5/9/2013 7:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2013 7:55 PM

Ordering a Subrosa Villicus Prime or Balum V2 mid next week and trying to find some used Raptors with the new design. Bought Strada's, Captive's, and a Bandit on Monday, should be here Saturday (Thanks again to Ecua).

Edit: Also might order Villicus or Local bars with the frame.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

5/10/2013 3:57 AM

Me? wrote:

Ordering a Subrosa Villicus Prime or Balum V2 mid next week and trying to find some used Raptors with the new design. Bought Strada's, Captive's, and a Bandit on Monday, should be here Saturday (Thanks again to Ecua).

Edit: Also might order Villicus or Local bars with the frame.

Get the orange Balum v2 with matching orange Bitchin cranks, my friend one a pair in a contest and they look dope.
The Bandit Sprocket looks so dope though!

|

5/10/2013 5:03 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Four wrote:

Sounds good to me! I heard that the animal rims weren't the best but I think that's when they first came out, animals legit so they probably fixed them and made them good.

the original animal rims were garbage. I heard they were REALLY bad. But I hear nothing but amazing things about Animal wheel parts, and my front Javelin continues to prove itself.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/10/2013 5:03 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

andyferly wrote:

Stoked for you!

Thanks man! Can't wait.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/10/2013 5:05 AM

What? wrote:

Ehhhh, i wouldn't recommend those pedals, i have them but i switched to deco pc 2 pedals. The animal pedals came loose on me a lot, and if they weren't super tight they wobbled, and if they are tight they don't spin

Eeeeehh Not good then! I guess i'll get regular old Hamilton PCs then.

|

5/10/2013 5:09 AM

Topsey wrote:

What? wrote:

Topsey wrote:

Eeeeehh Not good then! I guess i'll get regular old Hamilton PCs then.

I hear they're fine, you just have to have the right tension. Just try them out. I would love a pair.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/10/2013 5:10 AM

Oh, and Four, get matching bars for sure. And why not a Montana or Trueno, you like that low of a standover?

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844