Things that piss you off when your riding

Related:
Create New Tag

5/26/2012 6:37 AM

I hate when my chain goes loose after a grind and the drum noise my front hub makes.

|

5/26/2012 6:43 AM

COOL

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

5/26/2012 7:03 AM

i hate people in general lol. i don't like riding by groups of kids who just say stupid shit at you, i don't like older people who give you shit for riding spots (although it is entertaining to argue), and i especially hate riding by hot girls cuz it makes me realize that all i do with my time is bike and i'll never get them lol. that's what pisses me off

|

Refs: milou, beastassdick (x4), deehos, whiteknight (x2), lifeofriden2200, bikeralldayerrday, SuperstarDK(x2), HaroF2(x2), Bulldog_bikes, TCbmx (x4), empath, turbodsingle, trentydoo,kurtnut, irideafly, bmx4days, Pavimo (x2)

5/26/2012 8:11 AM

^That last thing...

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

5/26/2012 9:00 AM

Rain." angry

|

Dade County Barber." ..Aaron Ross Pro Bike Check."

5/26/2012 9:18 AM

CARS AND LITTLE CHILDREN

|

Refs: mgbmx666, Fit.Team.Rider, SharifZadeh

5/26/2012 9:24 AM

Not landing what I'm going for is a little upsetting . Really the only other thing that actually angers me is when.you're cruising and someone says do a backflip . Some people apparently need to be punched in the mouth.

|

5/26/2012 9:48 AM

lirider187 wrote:

i hate people in general lol. i don't like riding by groups of kids who just say stupid shit at you, i don't like older people ...more

i feel your pain. I know il never get the hot ladies sad

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

5/26/2012 10:14 AM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote:

ha ryan. you need to ride with me more then.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

5/26/2012 10:19 AM

element4all wrote:

sean im sick of hanging with the 6's and 7's i want a 10 go dammit

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

5/26/2012 10:19 AM

cars... cars... cars... cars... people driving cars...

|

5/26/2012 10:29 AM

flats
cars
broken chains
negative people riding with you
sweaty, slippery grips
creaky headsets
falling on something easy
shinners
when i don't have pegs on and we see a new spot that's perfect for grinding and techy stuff
being afraid to try something new
being hungry/thirsty
cops
stem slipping
cranks coming loose

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/26/2012 10:30 AM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote:

element4all wrote:

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote:

sean im sick of hanging with the 6's and 7's i want a 10 go dammit

there is no such thing as a 10. 9 is as high as anyone can go because no woman is perfect.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

5/26/2012 10:31 AM

wind...

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

5/26/2012 10:48 AM

When random people see you riding and are like, "do a trick." I usually just ride off haha. And my Seat coming loose, it just rattles and makes your whole bike sound like shit

|

5/26/2012 10:52 AM

Wrecking doing something stupid.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/26/2012 11:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/26/2012 11:45 AM

creaking, it makes you sound like a twat, and people who expect you to be able to do everything they've ever seen someone on a BMX do, and pricks that spend like a year learning a trick and say 'its easy'..

|

5/26/2012 11:49 AM

Hate people who say "do a trick", cars, little kids at skateparks, people who talk shit on you because you're "better" than them, and fucking WIND

|

5/26/2012 12:23 PM

little retards who sit on the deck without turning there bike sideways, and little retards who put there board on the coping, stand on it like there gonna drop in, and the sit there for 5 being to scared to try, GET THE FUCK OUTA MY WAY, YOU LITTLE RETARDS!

|

5/26/2012 12:26 PM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

Hate people who say "do a trick", cars, little kids at skateparks, people who talk shit on you because you're "better" than ...more

It's windy today down here in Houston and I'm about to go the the skate park!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

|

The winners guide to tricks: Tuck-it, huck-it, or fuck-it!

My music:http://fxaudiorage.bandcamp.com/

5/26/2012 1:32 PM

FXAudioRage wrote:

It's windy today down here in Houston and I'm about to go the the skate park!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

I just got here to Houston for the weekend

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

5/26/2012 2:41 PM

where to begin. I really fuckin hate kids who just sit there and talk shit on everything. riding is suppose to be fun and not 100% balls out competition like somee people in my town make it. some of them talk shit on everything, for instance this one guy thinks ETs are the fucking coolest thing ever but when I learned table tops, he immediately talked shit on them and how gay they were, yet he can't do them. Enlighten me as to how a trick you cannot do is gay yet ETs are badass?

another thing is cocky kids, like I said before, I ride for fun. Another for instance, I was talking to the Primo twitter for a little bit and they were interested in seeing an edit of me, so I sent it to them and they said they wanna hook me up on their flow team. I was like hellll yeahhh! but didn't force myself on them. This kid however, jealous, spams every single company he can find on twitter with an edit of himself including Primo, which he talked so much shit on the mix cassette and Primo themselves before.

Jock fags who think we just pedal cause we don't have cars and do nothing, shit really grinds my gears. My favorite remark to one of them yelling "GET A CAR, FAG" at us is "My bike's worth more than that hunk of shit you're driving, go fuck your buddy in the passenger seat in the locker room you queer!" Gets em every time haha

I could go on and on but I'm gonna stop here, might post a few later but this is getting kinda long

|

5/26/2012 2:42 PM

old people driving. i fucking hate hate hate that shit. i honestly cussed out an old lady that only missed me by 6 inches cause i swerved way out in front of her.

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

5/26/2012 2:49 PM

when ur trying flairs and someone throws a refrigerator at u...

|

5/26/2012 2:54 PM

i like too bike wrote:

This.... Fuck refrigerator throwers

|

5/26/2012 3:32 PM

i like too bike wrote:

ocbullyboy wrote:

This.... Fuck refrigerator throwers

Seriously

Photo

|

5/26/2012 3:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/26/2012 3:36 PM

Looping out
Nose manuals (cause i cant hold them for more than 5ft. maybe 10ft.)
Chicks
12 year olds who cus more than i do
ET's
People who say "J-Hop" just call it a fucking hop!
People who are like i can "J-Hop" higher than i can "Bunny Hop", again a hop is a hop wtf?
People who yell shit at you or honk at you as they drive by...
People who talk way to much shit.
People who think they are "badass".
more things but, i don't have that kinda time...

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

5/26/2012 4:39 PM

Geting small rocks in my shoes, then haveing to stop and take my shoe off to get em out.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

5/26/2012 4:43 PM

I have it when I don't roll out right while going fast fakie.

|

5/26/2012 7:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/26/2012 7:39 PM

metalheadification wrote:

old people driving. i fucking hate hate hate that shit. i honestly cussed out an old lady that only missed me by 6 inches ...more

lol

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me