12/2/2016 11:30 PM

Sounds like England in the summer

|

12/3/2016 12:37 AM

i remember buffalo a couple years ago we got over 10ft of snow in 24 hours

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/3/2016 6:05 AM

Fuck man I live in Mass and that would drive even me insane

|

12/3/2016 6:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/3/2016 6:18 AM

Oh boy. I hope you've got a indoor park somewhere up there.

Doesnt surprise me when you're up at that lattitude. I get the same thing when I'm in Dunkirk, France. Non stop rain from December to somewhere around Feburary!

Glad to be in a hot tropical paradise in Laos. Over here it's blue skies and sun all day long. Perfect temps, not hot for once...

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.

12/3/2016 7:46 PM

I'm not even mad , the UK is worse LOL .

No local indoor parks here , or if so no bikes allowed. Winter is like a break from riding unless you have a car

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/3/2016 9:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/3/2016 9:36 PM

Try living in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Rain all year-round, every year, haha! But I guess it's not the worst, I imagine it sucks to not ride for a prolonged amount of time.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

12/4/2016 8:52 AM

In that climate I would be on my MTB for sure all the time. As a kid, I would ride my BMX in all weather, so I could see myself trying to get some sessions in, but now tha tI am older, I worry more about the falls. For me, it is the slick surface, not actually being wet, that is the problem

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

12/4/2016 11:48 AM

I'm in Courtenay(Vancouver Island)and it has rained here pretty much as much as Vancouver. But today, today is beautiful my friends and it looks like it's even warm enough to get sort of dryish. I don't like riding wet pavement either. I've had a couple of crashes just going around a corner too fast on wet roads. I still see lots of mountain bikers out but I don't like mountain biking. Fun to watch, terrifying to actually do.

They are putting in a new skatepark and trails in Cumberland right next to my buddies place. They're only 70 000 away from being funded! There's going to be little kids, intermediate, and advanced trails. I got my son(he's four)a Mirraco 16" Wedge and full face helmet for Christmas. Spring and summer are going to be a blast! I just have to convince my buddy that lives next to the place to get something to ride so I don't have to constantly ride alone.

|