Why albes rules,and secret bmx is a joke. (Also Albe's code page 14)

Related:
Create New Tag

1/10/2014 2:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2014 4:49 PM

Head over to http://secretbmx.com/contests to see the details.
Follow the instructions on that page and your entered.
Simple as that!
While your there check out the Selection of bikes and other products available remember this contest ends when we sell the 10th bike through our online store.
Enter now!

After some careful thought I have decided which bike will be given away. And here it is...

2014 VERDE THEORY WHITE/BLACK
Photo

Details

Frame Chromoly front triangle w/ 3D logo Integrated head tube, Mid BB, top tube gusset with Verde logo, Removeable brake mounts
Fork 100% chromoly, 2-piece steerer tube, tapered legs, welded compression nut
Handlebar Verde Regent, 8.6" rise, 100% chromoly
Stem Verde top load
Headset Sealed integrated
Brakes Aluminum U-brake
Brake Lever Aluminum 2-finger, hinged
Rear Hub Verde fully sealed, 9-tooth driver, 14mm axle
Front Hub Sealed bearing, female axle
Sprocket Verde Regent 25-tooth, aluminum
Cranks 3-piece tubular chromoly, 175mm
Bottom Bracket Sealed Mid
Chain Taya 410, black
Pedals DUO Resilite
Front Rim Cinema 777S, single wall, 36 hole
Rear Rim Cinema 777, double wall, 36 hole
Spokes Black w/ black nipples
Front Tire DUO Stunner 2.20"
Rear Tire DUO Stunner 2.20"
Pegs N/A
Seat DUO Microsuede Pivotal, fat size
Seat Post DUO Resilite
Seat Post Clamp Integrated
Grips DUO Homan
Weight 25.3 lbs

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

MSRP: 499.99

|

1/10/2014 2:43 PM

DONE! I don't need a complete but I can always use extra parts!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

1/10/2014 2:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2014 3:07 PM

Stocksy wrote:

DONE! I don't need a complete but I can always use extra parts!

Unfortunately parts wont qualify for this but you can buy a complete, and youll have a ton of parts, plus a chance to win a free bike

|

1/10/2014 4:40 PM

52 people have seen this and only 1 person responds, thats re-assuring, do you guys even ride BMX?

|

1/10/2014 4:53 PM

SecretBMX wrote:

52 people have seen this and only 1 person responds, thats re-assuring, do you guys even ride BMX?

No most of us just generally dont care.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/10/2014 5:02 PM

SecretBMX wrote:

The sad part is stocksy liked and shared the page for the secret bmx in California. Not your page lol.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/10/2014 5:06 PM

SecretBMX wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

The sad part is stocksy liked and shared the page for the secret bmx in California. Not your page lol.

how is that even possible all you have to do is click links hahaha

|

1/10/2014 5:08 PM

cant wait to see wat u got

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

1/10/2014 5:14 PM

RxKing wrote:

cant wait to see wat u got

If you cant find any on the site Send me a message and ill see what i can do, basically if its made by Sunday, Fairdale, Flatware, Cult, Mankind, or Verde i can get it so keep that in mind

|

1/10/2014 5:16 PM

SecretBMX wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

No most of us just generally dont care.

lol and people aint always gunna comment after doing something

also, I deactivated muh book of face

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/10/2014 5:26 PM

Done yo how would this bike thing work? I pick a bike under a certain price, and do you guys ship all over the world? Also who are your distros? I might wanna pickup some bike parts

|

Bang Bang bmx

1/10/2014 5:36 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Done yo how would this bike thing work? I pick a bike under a certain price, and do you guys ship all over the world? Also who are your distros? I might wanna pickup some bike parts

if you win, ill figure out how to ship internationally, Im a dealer for the following brands, Duo-brand, G-sport, Odyssey, Cult, Verde, Sunday, Fairdale, Flatware, Square one, KMC, FSA, Mankind, Cinema wheels, and i can get parts from a few other companies

|

1/10/2014 5:53 PM

The giveaway says "We are considering giving away a free complete bike"....

Well are you going to or aren't you going to? Does this contest even exist?

I'm considering buying a Bugatti but, realistically, I'm probably not going to. Photo

|

1/10/2014 6:10 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

The giveaway says "We are considering giving away a free complete bike"....

Well are you going to or aren't you going to? Does this contest even exist?

I'm considering buying a Bugatti but, realistically, I'm probably not going to. Photo

WE ARE GOING TO GIVE AWAY A BIKE ILL GO FIX THE WEBSITE NOW THANKS FOR BRINGING THAT TO MY ATTENTION

|

1/10/2014 6:12 PM

Fixed thanks again.

|

1/10/2014 6:13 PM

SecretBMX wrote:

if you win, ill figure out how to ship internationally, Im a dealer for the following brands, Duo-brand, G-sport, Odyssey, Cult, Verde, Sunday, Fairdale, Flatware, Square one, KMC, FSA, Mankind, Cinema wheels, and i can get parts from a few other companies

Oh.. I don't really like any of those brands..

|

Bang Bang bmx

1/10/2014 6:18 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

SecretBMX wrote:

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Who do you like? Ill see what i can do to add them to the list, currently the following brands are all coming soon, pending dealer apps and some minor paperwork.

FiT
S&M
United
ODI
RI
Salt
ECLAT
We the people
redline
Total BMX
Eastern
STLN (STOLEN)
fly bikes
KINK

If you have a company you want us to carry that isnt on that list please let me know and ill see what i can do

|

1/10/2014 6:24 PM

I been looking for a knight bikes stem for a

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

1/10/2014 6:28 PM

Hopefully my girlfriend will win so she can finally have a bike of her own

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

1/10/2014 6:29 PM

done

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/10/2014 6:30 PM

I don't really need a BMX... And i'd feel bad if i won and you had to ship it across the pond. I'd rather somebody close and in need won it. So i just won't 'enter' in order to give everybody else a better chance of winning smile

But good luck with the shop! I'm sure you'll get 10 sales in no time.

|

1/10/2014 6:32 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

SecretBMX wrote:

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

trolling? gsport and odyssey are basically universally liked I thought lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/10/2014 6:32 PM

Zhuxiong wrote:

I don't really need a BMX... And i'd feel bad if i won and you had to ship it across the pond. I'd rather somebody close and in need won it. So i just won't 'enter' in order to give everybody else a better chance of winning smile

But good luck with the shop! I'm sure you'll get 10 sales in no time.

you can still enter, if you won we would work something out if you still didn't want a complete

|

1/10/2014 7:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2014 8:47 PM

BOTH LINKS (WEBSITE AND FACEBOOK) ARE RIGHT HERE
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

|

1/10/2014 9:34 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

trolling? gsport and odyssey are basically universally liked I thought lol

Eh.. Since I've started bmx everyone told me odyssey man it's the shit man.. The only parts if run from odyssey or Sunday are the forks or the thunderbolts and the par ends.. I don't like the bar geo or hubs, rims or anything else. I'd rather support a brand that's struggling or just underrated. I've loved wtp since day one, my friends said it was shit and I was like nope fuck you. G sport is also overrated I'd rather have éclat rims or fly

|

Bang Bang bmx

1/10/2014 9:36 PM

SecretBMX wrote:

Who do you like? Ill see what i can do to add them to the list, currently the following brands are all coming soon, pending dealer apps and some minor paperwork.

FiT
S&M
United
ODI
RI
Salt
ECLAT
We the people
redline
Total BMX
Eastern
STLN (STOLEN)
fly bikes
KINK

If you have a company you want us to carry that isnt on that list please let me know and ill see what i can do

Wtf.. How you get so many? My bike shop has 2 distros and they suck

|

Bang Bang bmx

1/10/2014 9:43 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

SecretBMX wrote:

FiT
S&M
United
ODI
RI
Salt
ECLAT
We the people
redline
Total BMX
Eastern
STLN (STOLEN)
fly bikes
KINK

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Wtf.. How you get so many? My bike shop has 2 distros and they suck

research, and time devoted to bettering your shop and inventory commitment to your consumers and willingness to explore new things. i guess.

|

1/10/2014 9:53 PM

Well, if you're going to do a little mail order, then see if you can get Wippermann chains. I know the 1G8 is pricey, probably why I can only ever find 1 company at any given time online with one in stock, but man are their chains good!

Also, please refrain from using all caps. It's in the Vital rules. Thanks!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/10/2014 9:59 PM

Give it to a kid that deserves a bike. For example , someone that may not be able to afford all their parts or keep having to come in for maintence / repairs. He'll love it , get hooked at bmx at be a loyal customer !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/10/2014 10:17 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Give it to a kid that deserves a bike. For example , someone that may not be able to afford all their parts or keep having to come in for maintence / repairs. He'll love it , get hooked at bmx at be a loyal customer !

Well I know a bunch of people who need just that one thing to start riding again.. I was ganna take the cranks.. My friend needs bars and a stem and them another friend needs a frame and fork and headset.. And then my other friends wheels are fucked.. And old free wheel stuff. And my seats ripping.. And then I was ganna keep the rest as spare parts, and if anyone else needed anything then I should give it to them

|

Bang Bang bmx