This Fucker.

Related:
Create New Tag

12/9/2011 7:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2012 12:23 AM

|

12/9/2011 7:20 PM

Because pulling knives solves everything....

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

12/9/2011 7:20 PM

i recon you stop being a pussy bitch and complaining about other things that people obviously like to do

and next time dont let that dude punk you, bring that butchers knife and get him

eye for eye baby

|

12/9/2011 7:42 PM

Yep,you guy's can be cell mates.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

12/9/2011 7:50 PM

damn whats with everybody and premeitation? use a damn wrench and say that was what you used to defend yourself... fuck ppl are stupid...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

12/9/2011 7:52 PM

I am glad I don't live anywhere that violent. Seriously, my "local" park hasn't had any violence issues that I have withnessed. Worst thing is tagging and people always asking where something to smoke is at.

|

12/9/2011 8:09 PM

how old are you?

|

If you're riding your bike to solely become sponsored one day, you're riding for all the wrong reasons.
As cliche as this is, having fun is the point!

12/9/2011 8:16 PM

Nah nah im not going to stab him haha just to scare him off.

|

12/9/2011 9:32 PM

i guess you changed it from pulling a knife to a peg. just get everyone at the park to beat the fuck out of him and be like "THIS IS OUR PARK YOU FUCKER." when he's on the ground and kick the shit out of his ribs while he's laying there and spit in his face then snap his board.

|

vital's redneck

12/9/2011 10:09 PM

Carry a katana (doesn't have to be real) on your back like a samurai or some shit. Who would want to fuck with someone that carries a katana around? lol or you could just do something really weird and make him think you're mental and he'll probably be freaked out and leave you be

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

12/9/2011 10:15 PM

I'm usually not an advocate for telling on people but... just call the cops when he's out there. Get witnesses who have seen this shit going down and get them to back you up, get that fucker kicked out.

If there's one thing that pisses me off its little kids treating skateparks like playgrounds, and their cunt parents that let them do that shit.

|

""'''''''\-------/"''"""'
4 pc. \-----/ are still cool... but I don't ride them

12/9/2011 11:03 PM

We talking about a parent (adult) beating on minors? Surely that's a big deal in Australia? If that's whats happening, then I agree, call the fuzz so he can learn a lesson about being an adult.

If you're not a minor, then stand your ground, don't let someone head butt you homie.

|

12/9/2011 11:51 PM

K831 wrote:

We talking about a parent (adult) beating on minors? Surely that's a big deal in Australia? If that's whats happening, then I agree, call the fuzz so he can learn a lesson about being an adult.

If you're not a minor, then stand your ground, don't let someone head butt you homie.

Straight up man. This guy is calling us cunts and shit infront of his son riding a scooter and then his son rides past us and is like ha ha you got told off by my dad!

|

12/10/2011 12:20 AM

id piss on his door handle... and if he doesnt drive there and came up to me id prolly hit him in the neck

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/10/2011 5:26 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

id piss on his door handle... and if he doesnt drive there and came up to me id prolly hit him in the neck

I would just piss on him. Get a big group of you to do it.

If he comes at you, file a rape charge.

|

12/10/2011 6:26 AM

Fuck him up or stop bitching about it

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

12/10/2011 10:19 AM

bmx4orlife wrote:

damn whats with everybody and premeitation? use a damn wrench and say that was what you used to defend yourself... fuck ppl are stupid...

Ha this guy has got shit figured out

|

12/10/2011 10:35 AM

Beat him down in front of his kid. He'll never live that one down....ever.

|

Refs: BEASTASSDICKwink, ecuadevil, X_Woody_X, Showtime402, the balt, effigy, Bmxmasta249, LucasRidesBikes, Strange639

12/10/2011 11:28 AM

Piffery wrote:

Beat him down in front of his kid. He'll never live that one down....ever.

hahah yer knock him out and if there more than one of you they can help if he start beating you

|

parkrat.

12/10/2011 11:43 AM

confront his ass and take your pants off, for real, i wouldnt fuck with someone who did that

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

12/10/2011 11:54 AM

future FBM wrote:

confront his ass and take your pants off, for real, i wouldnt fuck with someone who did that

I would get away from the person who did that fast! Lol! Seriously, you get a friend to video this asshole, so you have evidence, post it EVERYWHERE!!!! Any "grown man" who gets off bullying teenage kids obviously has an inferiority complex cause his little raisin he calls a dick wouldn't satisfy a shrew. What a little bitch.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/10/2011 2:30 PM

so why didnt you call the police if an old man assaulted your friend? especially if he's under 18 that seems like it would be a very serious offence

|

12/10/2011 2:33 PM

then you could make fun of the kid for having an incarcerated father lolololol

|