This has got to be the most ungrateful little brat alive

Related:
Create New Tag

12/13/2017 1:50 AM

Was lurking r/bmx as usual and I stumbled across this post and was absolutely stunned. I'm praying to God this is satire. If not, I've lost faith in humanity.
Photo

Smashed it too
Photo

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

12/13/2017 2:33 AM

Can’t tell if serial or just toll.

|

12/13/2017 3:04 AM

jbales wrote:

Can’t tell if serial or just toll.

I'm honestly hoping it's a troll but you never know

|

BOTTOM TEXT

12/13/2017 3:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/13/2017 3:07 AM

|

BOTTOM TEXT

12/13/2017 3:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/13/2017 3:40 AM

Holy Fuck, if that kid is being serious that little fucker does not deserve anything, if he only knew how long and what it would be like to get a job and earn that money and have it come out of his own pocket, then he'd change his tune. Hopefully it's just a bullshit post.

|

12/13/2017 5:31 AM

That kid IS being serious. He is a whiny little brat.

I don't even need to read it all to see that.

Worst part, seen it here before too.

Someone should link to this thread! Let him see what kind of comments he gets from ACTUAL riders.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/13/2017 5:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/13/2017 5:48 AM

GCBMX69 wrote:

I'm honestly hoping it's a troll but you never know

As to your comment "If not, I've lost faith in humanity"....

How old are you (not a dig)?

You look fairly young is why I ask & if this is your first real "faith losing moment", I'm sorry to say it'll only get worse. Just when you think you've reached the bottom of the barrel of human behavior, the bottom drops out like a trap door & you sink further. Welcome to the depths of Hell! The water spigot is broken; don't think it'll be fixed anytime soon. Until then, help yourself to some soothing sulfur.

|

12/13/2017 5:57 AM

On another note, I do not believe this is real. I think it's a troll & I submit the following screenshot as evidence:

Photo

At 11 years old, this "kid" is too astute. He spells "ridiculous" without issue & knows what "satirical" means.

Outside of that, his entire post is mistake free. Not buying it.

|

12/13/2017 7:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/13/2017 7:09 AM

I banned him for a month lmao. Even if the thread is real or not

|

12/13/2017 7:32 AM

If you believe that is an 11 year old kid and this actually happened, you're a fucking idiot.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/13/2017 8:03 AM

I DO know that there are kids out there like this though...that is what is sad. I have seen it first hand with some of my students...though it is usually focused more around cars, technology, or clothes in my experiences. About 10 years ago, I had a female student bitch about getting the wrong BMW for Christmas...she was 16 at the time....had MANY MANY other issues with her as well

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

12/13/2017 8:19 AM

Kid shoulda taken the example of Kestonrr - rode his walmart into the ground before getting a new bike that unfortunately his parents took away, to having grumpySteve hooking him up with a brand new bike that hes breaking because he's riding his bike and understands his parents' financial situation.

If thats threads real then thats fucked up.

|

12/13/2017 9:21 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

If you believe that is an 11 year old kid and this actually happened, you're a fucking idiot.

Never said I actually believe. I only just hope it's some fat chode trying to stir up shit.

|

BOTTOM TEXT

12/13/2017 9:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/13/2017 9:26 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

On another note, I do not believe this is real. I think it's a troll & I submit the following screenshot as evidence:

Photo

...more

I noticed that. This post is also a bit over dramatic. Also the fact that he misspelled "specifically" but understood what "satirical" meant. Something about this is fishy.

|

BOTTOM TEXT

12/13/2017 9:48 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

That kid IS being serious. He is a whiny little brat.

I don't even need to read it all to see that.

Worst part, seen it ...more

Doing that now haha

|

BOTTOM TEXT

12/13/2017 10:50 AM

I saw an old thread about some kid who ordered a bike on his mum's credit card on here but it was from years ago

|

Hmmm

12/13/2017 11:09 AM

Real or not, calling people "retarded faggots" isnt cool which is the main reason I banned him for a little while. And anyone can spell right these days, smartphones basically force you to do so with autocorrect.

|

12/13/2017 12:16 PM

I know some pretty young kids with grammar skills...

Either way, its portraying a pretty accurate look into the many minds of entitlement.

|

12/13/2017 12:36 PM

Edman123 wrote:

I saw an old thread about some kid who ordered a bike on his mum's credit card on here but it was from years ago

Oh yeah. That razor kid haha. I can't believe his mom actually let him keep it though

|

BOTTOM TEXT

12/13/2017 12:40 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Photo

...more

GCBMX69 wrote:

I noticed that. This post is also a bit over dramatic. Also the fact that he misspelled "specifically" but understood what ...more

I call satire

|

Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen

12/13/2017 1:12 PM

Probably fake, but, still brings up the advantages of sterilizing yourself.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

12/13/2017 1:16 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

fucking this.

the account’s not even a day old and his name is “bmxkid42069” for fuck’s sake

|

12/13/2017 1:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/14/2017 5:56 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

fucking this.

the account’s not even a day old and his name is “bmxkid42069” for fuck’s sake

Yeah I have a feeling this may be a troll... but still sadly in this day and age there are alot of kids that are actually like this... it's sad but this new generation alot of these kids seem just to be weak nerds to be honest...

I remember when I first got my first bmx styled bike when I was about 10-11 years old, I was stoked (and yes, it was a cheapie Walmart bike) but I loved that bike! I didn't really do tricks on it but it had 4 pegs and I'd stand on the front and rear peg at the same time and stand on the top tube when I was riding, I would ride my friends on the 2 rear pegs and they'd hold my shoulders, just fun stupid stuff... but then at my middle school they had some professional BMX riders come and they setup some ramps and stuff and they were doing tailwhip and backflips and I was like, WOW that's cool! And then a few years later, a ltitle after turned 13 I saved some Christmas, birthday, and chore money and bought myself a proper BMX bike, and I've been riding BMX ever since!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

12/13/2017 2:05 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Yeah I have a feeling this may be a troll... but still sadly in this day and age there are alot of kids that are actually like ...more

Yeah this actually kinda reminded me of being 11 and asking for a snowboard. This was 1995 so snowboarding hadn't really made it to the mainstream yet but I was 100% determined to get out and start. I got a TW snowboarding magazine and was obsessed and asked for a setup from the back of the magazine for Christmas.

Christmas morning rolls around and lo and behold my mom bought me basically a piece of ABS plastic with 2 sandal style loops on top. No boots. No bindings. Technically not even a board.

I still was thankful and still just said fuck it and got out there.

I never did really start snowboarding, but I certainly wasn't that fuckin petulant about not getting what I wanted.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.