This is how to make your hub louder. no taking grease out bullshit.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2010 3:07 PM

Go to my page i cba to type it all again its one of my entry thingssmile x

|

2/1/2010 3:09 PM

Basically take out your driver put small bits of sponge on the inside of the pawls to make it push against the hub harder, fuck taking the grease out that makes pretty much no difference, also it will help prevent skipping, if your a complete loud hub nutter take apart a bouncy ball and shove those between the gaps instead of the sponge and try putting in a small elastic band around the spring but make sure it doesn't stick out anymore than usual. i don't know why nobody's suggested this before to be honest and it does work if you do it right because ive done it to mine. sweeet x

Nae so hard after all

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/1/2010 3:11 PM

nothin against you guys but... whats the point??

im not gonna risk wearing down my pawls faster by forcing them up AND removing grease just to make my hub loud. it seems pretty stupid

|

Got any questions about my attitude towards riding? Here's a good idea

My SEXY BITCH!

In the immortal words of CHRIS PEREZ- "HATAZ CAN SUCK MY KACK!"

2/1/2010 3:14 PM

FLABMX414 wrote:

im not gonna risk wearing down my pawls faster by forcing them up AND removing grease just to make my hub loud. it seems pretty stupid

If anyone cares that much and goes to that extent about how loud their hub is, they are the biggest trend fags ever

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/1/2010 3:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:41 AM

Who cares?

Really, who cares? I rather have a good hub verse a hub that has been jerry rigged to be a little bit louder.

Function > noise.

Also you can just copy and paste and you would not have typed it out again

|

2/1/2010 3:16 PM

FLABMX414 wrote:

Liam163 wrote:

If anyone cares that much and goes to that extent about how loud their hub is, they are the biggest trend fags ever

exactly.

|

Got any questions about my attitude towards riding? Here's a good idea

My SEXY BITCH!

In the immortal words of CHRIS PEREZ- "HATAZ CAN SUCK MY KACK!"

2/1/2010 3:34 PM

FLABMX414 wrote:

would defiantly wear them out faster

|