This is insane! Fake parts everywhere.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/7/2014 7:33 AM

I don't know about your country, but mine has a lot of rip-off/fake bmx parts mostly easterns. Here are some of it.

Odyssey Aerospace/7KA fake rims
Photo

Haro(they call it WTP sometimes) "Furious" Frame - I guess they call it HARO because of the Chevron cutout on the seat bridge.
Photo

Eastern "Night Tramp" has gussets on both TT and DT and has oversized HT
Photo

A generic fork that has an "Eastern" stamped on the dropouts.
Photo

"Eastern" Cranks
Photo

Eastern "Commando"
Photo

WTP Addict - Look at those chainstays
Photo

there are still some out there. I'll post pics when I get a chance to find them.

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

5/7/2014 8:02 AM

Lool that last ones clearly legit though i'd buy it

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/7/2014 8:05 AM

Definitely. ^

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/7/2014 8:40 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Are you willing to trade your ride with this beast? hahaha

|

5/7/2014 8:50 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

neophyte16 wrote:

Are you willing to trade your ride with this beast? hahaha

Hell yeah man, that makes my bike look like a flex chicken lol

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/7/2014 9:03 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Hell yeah man, that makes my bike look like a flex chicken lol

Bet you can't outrun this, chainstays adds +5 speed and +10 swag. lol
seriously, that's just the half of it. There's still a lot. Going on a fieldtrip on some LBS maybe tomorrow if I have the money to buy a the headset for my flatland bike.

|

5/7/2014 9:34 AM

I'm sure that Odyssey would love to know that their rims are being bootlegged. That's funny.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

5/7/2014 10:21 AM

howlerfbm wrote:

I'm sure that Odyssey would love to know that their rims are being bootlegged. That's funny.

I did, they said it's "FAKE FAKE FAKE!" haha, funny. They answered quickly too.

|

5/7/2014 11:54 AM

As for some of the eastern parts you posted (cranks, forks, maybe frame?), they look legit... Yes, eastern doesn't make them and they are generic catalog parts, but eastern DOES stamp their logo on them exactly like that and use them for their complete bikes. They dont appear to be falsely stamped, they came off an eastern complete bike.

The rims are hilarious. I would have atleast used like Alienation PBR/Blacksheeps since they look kind of similar to 7kas.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

5/7/2014 12:11 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

As for some of the eastern parts you posted (cranks, forks, maybe frame?), they look legit... Yes, eastern doesn't make them ...more

According to them (easternbikes) those are indeed fakes. I almost buy one of those eastern complete ripoffs because they were cheap, cheaper than the entry level haro 100.1. But further searching the web I can't seem to find infos about the frame so I went to buy the haro instead. I heard from people that it was easily bent and snaps.

BTW, does your place sell fake items like these?

|

5/7/2014 12:19 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

As for some of the eastern parts you posted (cranks, forks, maybe frame?), they look legit... Yes, eastern doesn't make them ...more

neophyte16 wrote:

According to them (easternbikes) those are indeed fakes. I almost buy one of those eastern complete ripoffs because they were ...more

Nah lol. Not shops anyways. Kinda hard to fake an American company's product and then sell it in America... good way to get in lots of trouble haha

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

5/8/2014 12:08 AM

I'm going back to the PH to get me some of those fake 7ka's.
I need bigger pics of the 7ka.

Limited edition yo! lol

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

5/8/2014 6:44 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Nah lol. Not shops anyways. Kinda hard to fake an American company's product and then sell it in America... good way to get in ...more

I think it's becuase there are few BMX parts available here that they make fake parts and put stickers of well-known bmx companies.

|

5/8/2014 6:55 AM

one try kid wrote:

I'm going back to the PH to get me some of those fake 7ka's.
I need bigger pics of the 7ka.

Limited edition yo! lol

Photo
Here you go bro! look at that 7KA sticker on a fake Aerospace rim. They are advertising it as ODSY Aerospace yet they put 7KA stickers on.haha

What's funny is actual bike shops do sell them not just by a person online. And people are biting the whole ODSY rim thing.

BTW, where you from?
|

5/8/2014 7:35 AM

neophyte16 wrote: Photo
Here you go bro! look at that 7KA sticker on a fake Aerospace rim. They are advertising it as ODSY Aerospace yet they put 7KA ...more

Cebu. Working in Singapore though

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

5/8/2014 9:19 AM

one try kid wrote:

Cebu. Working in Singapore though

Nice, Is it true, parts are expensive when you buy there?

|