This shit's retarded.

Related:
Create New Tag

8/9/2009 7:06 PM

Being a mod has nothing to do with riding at all...

I don't understand why any of this is a big deal at all.

|

8/9/2009 7:07 PM

Let them leave. There's already a difference in the forums. More bmx, less shit talking.

|

nou

8/9/2009 7:08 PM

true true

|

8/9/2009 7:10 PM

hahah i feel ya brother.. its absolutly insane to me..

|

team fatcats fer life.

8/9/2009 7:12 PM

W00t! someone who gets it

|

Ride for Fun Ride to get Away Ride to Ride Ride for Love Ride to Live Live to Ride

Toronto replay official: "What's that? Oh, a Flyer shot it? Just wait three minutes and call no goal due to inconclusive evidence."

8/9/2009 7:41 PM

i jus wish every 1 would stop bitchin bout every thing! its pointless and anoying

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

8/9/2009 7:42 PM

The sooner that you guys stop making these threads the faster it will get back to normal.

|

8/9/2009 7:44 PM

its not about the riding factor for me, its about helping my fellow riders daniel.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

8/10/2009 9:24 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

its not about the riding factor for me, its about helping my fellow riders daniel.

Well i know you're actually gonna help people, but Chase acted like he was THE SHIT and he didn't really seem to ever do ANYTHING, and now that he's gone he's making the biggest fucking deal about it.

You should've been mod before he was born

|

8/10/2009 9:27 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Daniel Wood wrote:

Well i know you're actually gonna help people, but Chase acted like he was THE SHIT and he didn't really seem to ever do ANYTHING, and now that he's gone he's making the biggest fucking deal about it.

no shit! and if you said anything to him. everyone hated you for dissin the all mighty chase.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

8/10/2009 9:34 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Daniel Wood wrote:

swwyobmx wrote:

no shit! and if you said anything to him. everyone hated you for dissin the all mighty chase.

that dude didn't do shit to help anyone

|

8/10/2009 12:13 PM

tits

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

8/10/2009 12:14 PM

The faster you stop making threads like this the faster it will go back to normal

|

8/10/2009 12:15 PM

if they all leave and move to tcub then theyll all just bitch about it there...so yeh.

|

8/10/2009 1:07 PM

Daniel Wood wrote:

swwyobmx wrote:

Daniel Wood wrote:

|

8/10/2009 1:07 PM

Daniel Wood wrote:

swwyobmx wrote:

Daniel Wood wrote:

|

8/10/2009 2:43 PM

christianbikes wrote:

tits

vagina, you bitch...

|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]