This sucks.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/13/2014 2:38 PM

I just seen this over on the come up, and this guy apparently (not sure how true it is) died after crashing & hitting his head at a skatepark.

This is the last photo ever taken of him

Photo

R.I.P dude.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

2/13/2014 2:39 PM

I saw this too. RIP

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

2/13/2014 2:40 PM

Ride in peace

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/13/2014 2:43 PM

That is terrible.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

2/13/2014 2:48 PM

RIP. Everyone should wear helments, and there should be more innovatión in them aswell. I dont know if he was wearing one thoght.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/13/2014 2:49 PM

Not sure if this guy was wearing a helmet or not when it happened, but I'm guessing he wasn't.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

2/13/2014 4:08 PM

Wow, I hate to hear that. That is one of the reasons i dont really go big or push myself.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

2/13/2014 4:12 PM

Four wrote:

Wow, I hate to hear that. That is one of the reasons i dont really go big or push myself.

You can die doing anything.

|

2/13/2014 4:16 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

That's true but i dont want to increase my chances. I can typically bail out of a lot shit fine which is why i just ride flat for the most part.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

2/13/2014 4:25 PM

Four wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Four wrote:

That's true but i dont want to increase my chances. I can typically bail out of a lot shit fine which is why i just ride flat ...more

You probably have a better chance of dieing in like a car crash or getting hit by a car but idk.

|

2/13/2014 4:30 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

That's true, a lad i knew when I was younger got punched in the face on a night out, fell backwards & hit his head on the curb and died, shit was fucked up.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

2/13/2014 4:47 PM

Gotta be safe, which is why I have brakes, plus I live in Puerto Rico, peolpe dont stop for nobody!

|

2/13/2014 6:23 PM

Damn that sucks

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/13/2014 6:37 PM

Helmet.

|

2/13/2014 6:54 PM

Helmets can only do so much guys. But RIP dude

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

2/13/2014 7:10 PM

Damn, what a downer. Poor dude. But shit happens you know. Gotta be careful and even more so if you're confident enough to ride without protection. He knew the risks... shit doesn't always workout in life. RIP

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

2/13/2014 8:04 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Yes, but they do a hell of lot to protect you then not wearing it.

The lack of helmets and no brakes thing is really not the example pros should be sending younger riders, but gotta have that image.

|

2/13/2014 8:34 PM

I just lurk now a days, from time too time. I feel like this needs a post though. That pic was amazing definitely give props out to the guy. I went over to TCU and I can't seem to find the part were he died at a skate park from a head injury? Nonetheless it appears that he died. It sucks whenever something like this happens, especially within Bmx because it reminds us none of us are invincible and shit like that can happen to us also. When out on the streets and I see or hear of an incident regarding a bicycle crash or motorcycle accident it hurts a bit. No matter how much protection you wear, if your playing time is up your out of the game... no matter how much you'd like to stay. Death is a part of life and while it may be sad it's a truth we all bear. One day our time too will be up, bob torre went young...... if it is true he died riding his bike, I hope he was having the time of his life upon his last moments.

Risk is all around us, you could die getting mugged on your way to a shitty job you hate. Live it up, don't let the death of a fellow rider discourage you from living your life and having a blast on your bike. I read an article the other day of a guy on his road bike that died because he took a bad step and he had a helmet on.... he just fell in an awkward position and it was enough to end his life.

Whatever it may be, live it up =)

-Ride on

|

2/13/2014 10:49 PM

RIP man.. Hopefully, it'll show how ignorant those people who think helmets are gay are..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

2/14/2014 2:03 AM

Aav1996 wrote:

I just lurk now a days, from time too time. I feel like this needs a post though. That pic was amazing definitely give props ...more

It was in the comments section on TCU, one of the guys said he died after hitting his head on a big crash at the skatepark.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

2/14/2014 3:44 AM

Four wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

That's true, a lad i knew when I was younger got punched in the face on a night out, fell backwards & hit his head on the ...more

the exact same thing happened to someone who went my school recently. Worst bit though was that they were out after attending a friends funeral.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

2/14/2014 8:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2014 8:24 AM

http://thecomeup.com/pias/bobs-last-photo-by-agus-glauber/
@Kenny, This? "besides this pic story, people have to know that Bob passed away wen ridin BMX in a concrete park, a huge crash on his head. Sad but true, so people be awere of the risks you take riding witout helmet."

|

Bruh

2/14/2014 8:50 AM

bmxfromma wrote:

Yea, and it is a hell of alot more than no helmet will do. A certified helmet will be the difference between a minor concussion and severe brain damage.

If this is your reasoning for not wearing one, it is a piss poor argument.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/14/2014 1:03 PM

NervousXtian wrote:

Yes, but they do a hell of lot to protect you then not wearing it.

The lack of helmets and no brakes thing is really not the ...more

Helmets always help. Brakes they do to a point but most of the time when people pull out in front of a biker even if they had the time to pull the brake they might not even stop you in time. I know I can stop faster with my feet then my brakes and I spend hours dialing them in when I run them. Brakes or not you sill have to be careful riding around. Either way wear a helmet even if its a bucky just something.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

2/14/2014 4:42 PM

Wow this is a shitty thing to read! I Myself know the importance of wearing a Helmet, The shit I have been through since I had My Crash. O.K My Shoulder is Fucked, BUT! If I hadn't been wearing a Helmet, I don't like to think what would've happened to Me! I had to do 18 months of Cognitive Therapy to help regain My Short & Long Term Memory! I think I'm gunna order one of those Bad Ass Half Cut Helmets like BF Wears!

|

2/14/2014 4:46 PM

Topsey wrote:

Wow this is a shitty thing to read! I Myself know the importance of wearing a Helmet, The shit I have been through since I had ...more

Those things are sick I kinda wanted one but I don't think I could rock it.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

2/14/2014 5:06 PM

I always wear a helmet the one time I forgot it I ended up in the hospital nearly dead with a brain hemorrage ......I don't get people who say helmets are uncomfortable I don't even notice mine it's like a mouth guard after you use it enough you don't notice it's there

|

2/14/2014 11:58 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I always wear a helmet the one time I forgot it I ended up in the hospital nearly dead with a brain hemorrage ......I don't ...more

I agree with, this, I've worn a helmet every time I've rode in the past two years and I'm used to it, it's not uncomfortable at all.

|

2/15/2014 12:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2014 12:04 AM

TBH, I really think if You can Ride in a Hat every time You go out Riding, I'm pretty sure You can Ride in a Helmet. Similar Feeling just slightly Heavier! I'm deffo gunna look into one of those FULL Cut Helmets!

EDIT: It Seems The BF Styley Helmets Are Called FULL Cut, Not Half Cut As I Previously Thought!

|