Thoughts on Kink bikes

Related:
Create New Tag

12/18/2015 5:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/18/2015 5:36 PM

Hey guys some of you know that i ride a 08 kink whip some dont but if your reading this now you know lol now heres my question to any one who wants to participate whats ur thoughts on the bike company any expierence with them any problems u may have or had or any facts that u know about the company i dont care if u dislike the company or like them i just want to hear ur guys imput thanks alot guys and just a fyi im fairly new to the kink brand i know they been around since the 90s and there based out of rochester ny and thats it lol so far i love this older model kink i have thanks guys -Justin

|

Built to abuse

12/18/2015 6:52 PM

I ride one. Good bike.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

12/18/2015 7:01 PM

Well theres some good news lol

|

Built to abuse

12/18/2015 7:37 PM

good customer service and quality

|

12/18/2015 7:45 PM

I can agree on the quality and customer service when i have a question they answer quite quickly and joey the voice for kink is awesome

|

Built to abuse

12/19/2015 12:12 AM

Watch kink-wasted days
Classic video

|

12/19/2015 6:04 AM

Awesome will do thanks guys

|

Built to abuse

12/19/2015 8:26 PM

I had a 2008 kink apex. Came stock with odyssey forks & pedals plus sun rims. I cut down the bars, changed the pedals, stem and crank. That thing was pretty dialed. I liked it a lot until someone stole it

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

12/19/2015 8:32 PM

Dam sorry to hear that dude sounded like a awesome bike everything on mine is custom except the frame got it where its fine tuned for me to ride

|

Built to abuse

12/19/2015 8:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/19/2015 8:49 PM

My current main stead uses a Kink SXTN frame and continues to take abuse from me; not because I hate it, but because I crash and burn a lot. I also had a Kink Titan frame that I loved as well. I ended up giving that Titan (the frame only) away to a friend when he snapped his frame. I don't recall what frame he snapped, but I do know it was not a Kink frame. He still continues to use that Titan even now and it's holding up well. I had the Kink Human handlebars too on a different bike, that bike got stolen, however for the time I did use them those bars felt great and were sturdy/light.

Those are the only Kink products that I have owned and had experience with, I can't say anything else about their other stuff. I do believe they are a good brand.

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

12/19/2015 8:52 PM

Wow thanks man foe all the info glad to hear it can take abuse thats for sure id like to get a set of human bars myself but my s&m hoders seem to be hanging on there lol thanks again bud apreciate it

|

Built to abuse

12/19/2015 8:56 PM

Great brand. Awesome guys doing awesome things.

|

12/19/2015 9:27 PM

Lol from all these kink videos im watching im seeing this lol thanks man

|

Built to abuse

12/20/2015 8:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2015 8:30 AM

I have ridden the old school kink pegs and the old 44 tooth sprocket with a bash guard. They were awesome parts. The pegs lasted FOREVER! The sprocket and bash guard were awesome as well...growing up and doing sprocket stalls, and basically beating the shit out of the stuff and it never failed. Lol other than those things I haven't ridden anything else by them. But, if it's as good as their older stuff was I'm sure you can't go wrong.

|